Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,352 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be at my dad's house this weekend so I won't be able to race. This is why I hate having divorced parents. :ouch:
He likes that you wont make it.... how does that make you feel....
 
What time is the extreme race?
 
I want back, but as Part - Time Driver now!
I see in the future if I can more, sorry for many changes, but it's real life :)

GTP Username: GTPL_Plotnik
PSN Username: GTPL_Plotnik
Nationality (optional): Poland
Team: Ford Global RX Team
 
Limited races at which time?

And which PSN I should add you @TheKitten ?
 
Drivers Briefing

Silverstone Stowe Circuit

GBvoh6G.jpg


The white lines are like rumble strips, Please dont cut it. When your on the second lap and fly/cut through it. This will take couple points away from Driver Score, and Team Score.

First Corner is going to be hot! Please dont attempt to dive bomb the first corner to get a position this will cause chaos.

Ill save every replay. And check for dirty driving, or stupidly driving, Pushing driver out of the way etc.

Weather: 10%
Time: 15:00

:cheers:

​
Limited races at which time?

And which PSN I should add you @TheKitten ?


Honestly i dont know, shoot me a invite now :).
 
Drivers Briefing

Silverstone Stowe Circuit

GBvoh6G.jpg


The white lines are like rumble strips, Please dont cut it. When your on the second lap and fly/cut through it. This will take couple points away from Driver Score, and Team Score.

First Corner is going to be hot! Please dont attempt to dive bomb the first corner to get a position this will cause chaos.

Ill save every replay. And check for dirty driving, or stupidly driving, Pushing driver out of the way etc.

Weather: 10%
Time: 15:00

:cheers:

​



Honestly i dont know, shoot me a invite now :).

So we can't have two tires on the track and two inside the white lines?

Sure thing, I'll add you now.
 
You can have two tires on the line, or a bit. But anymore will be a penalty,
 
You can have two tires on the line, or a bit. But anymore will be a penalty,

Ok, got it. Oh, just added you on the RSM-TheKitten PSN.
 
Sorry for the double post, but if anyone wants to test, I just opened a public room:

Number is: 1472-6118-3787-3251-6592
 
Stowe time i put down 0:57.468.
 
Limited? Seems like this track might be better for FR then.
Sorry for the double post, but if anyone wants to test, I just opened a public room:

Number is: 1472-6118-3787-3251-6592
I may join in a few minutes.
 
Obviously... it was a silly question. :p
 
Pulled a 56.721..
 
what with chicanes at the straight after first left hairpin corner? we will drive straight or with this two chicanes?
 
57.121 is my best. Ugh i need to go faster.
 
What's the Limited start time Kitten? I'm heading out for lunch soon and I'm curious to know if I'll be able to make it or not.
 
What's the Limited start time Kitten? I'm heading out for lunch soon and I'm curious to know if I'll be able to make it or not.
Should be 3 pm for you.
 
Races will be delayed till 1:30 EST.

Extreme - Elimination
Super - Elimination
Limited - Elimination

Extreme Finale
Super - Finale
Limited Finale


This will be the order.
 
Should be 3 pm for you.
When the lobby opens or when Limited hits the track? Since I'm going to lunch in a restaurant in a shopping with my parents, I believe I'll be there for at least a hour. :lol:
 
Should be when Limited actually starts, but now it will be 3:30 I believe.

@TheKitten
You could add to OP; 1 PM EST
6 PM GMT
3 PM BRT
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back