Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,352 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does the room work with each class. Do we all join room at 6pm (UK time for me)
 
We should all be there for 6PM GMT (1PM EST, 2PM EDST @TheKitten are you on EST or EDST now?), 3PM BRT)
This is when the Limited qualifier starts.

This should have all been added to the OP already.
 
How does the room work with each class. Do we all join room at 6pm (UK time for me)
Yes. I talked with him and yes, the race is 6pm.
 
Edit: I thought cleaning the fridge would take longer but nope.


No Delays! 1:10PM EST 1:30 Race Start
 
Last edited:
Room is up! If you have not added me. Add me!
 
So the race starts in a few minutes? Are you on EDST time then? Because 1PM EDST is 5 PM GMT :rolleyes:
 
Race time will be changed for Convience to 2PM EST - 6PM GMT. Sorry for the confusing.
 
I have probelm with joining, "the room is full" :/
 
Okay so Kitten, add to OP: 2PM EDST, 1PM EST, 6PM GMT. I would put it at the very top of the OP.

that rhymes.
 
Race Times
2PM EDST
1PM EST
6PM GMT​
 
I'm about as ready as David was when fighting Goliath.
 
Since Extreme is first, those who race in that class will have to be first in the room... and since Limited is the last, I can come to the room later, right?
 
Kitten, where the hell are you?
 
Room is open: Ill give 20ish minutes for people to join. Please Stay off-track till we start qualifying.
 
Just finished eating. :lol: Guess I'll be home in 30 minutes...
 
Limited started already? Still at the shopping. :lol:
 
You will miss it.
Unless you get home very quickly
 
How quickly? You know how woman works, even without money they stop at every 🤬 store...

Well nevermind, now my parents wabt to go grocery shopping '-' I'll race next saturday guys
 
Were starting now.

My Super Finale ended up last. Since well GT didnt register 1st lap which put me in dead last! ugh..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back