Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,357 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will sign up.

Super: Ford Focus Rally Car'99
Limited 2WD- Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD)'02
 
Since this Round had a lack of people. We will have a Round Repeat next Saturday. I guess today was more of a legit test day.

:cheers: Sorry for all the confusion.
 
Open Teams

@Harsk100: I think it would be better if you join one of the other Super Teams since there quite lacking. If thats ok?

Super
9734838128_5f7e77c03c_o.png
Ford Global Rallycross Team
- Ford Focus Rally Car '99
7. -OPEN-
8. -OPEN-

9734838062_a2b4f63531_o.png
Mitsubishi Team RALLIART
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Rally Car ’99
9. -OPEN-
10. -OPEN-

9734838008_ed4c0321e9_o.png
Peugeot Global Rallycross Team
- Peugeot 206 Rally Car '99
11. -OPEN-
12. -OPEN-

Extreme
9734838128_5f7e77c03c_o.png
Ford Racing - Ford RS200 Rally Car ’85
5.
United%20States.png
ELmarcotuff / ELMARCTUFF
6. -OPEN-
7. -OPEN-
8. -OPEN-

LwrUJ55.png
Peugeot Sport - Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 ’86

13.
Latvia.png

14. -OPEN-
15. -OPEN-
16. -OPEN-



Harsk i think it would be better if you join one of the other Super Teams since there quite lacking. If thats ok?
 
Kitten why can cut the three corners and You can win the Super Class Final??
At Lap 1 after your mistake at last hairpin corner you want cut and go ahead into start/finish straight,. but game reset You on the track, so in the lap 2 in the chicane (the same as in your briefing) you cuts in the full thortle.
It's fair? No.

Everybody please check Kitten drivinh in the super final lap 1-2
 

Attachments

  • Silverstone_ Stowe Circuit.jpg
    Silverstone_ Stowe Circuit.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Silverstone_ Stowe Circuit_1.jpg
    Silverstone_ Stowe Circuit_1.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Silverstone_ Stowe Circuit_2.jpg
    Silverstone_ Stowe Circuit_2.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 16
Were starting now.

My Super Finale ended up last. Since well GT didnt register 1st lap which put me in dead last! ugh..

So GT6 isn't stupid and Your no fair driving = penaulty ;)
 
You're right its not fair. and i will have full penalty for the round repeat. Im sorry. Maybe that explains the lap not counting.. Oh well, im sorry. round repeat ill start last. Ill take full responsibility for that childish act. Of unfairness.

Very sorry guys for a terrible round 1. Hope the Round 1 Repeat will be better.
 
Open Teams

@Harsk100: I think it would be better if you join one of the other Super Teams since there quite lacking. If thats ok?

Super
9734838128_5f7e77c03c_o.png
Ford Global Rallycross Team
- Ford Focus Rally Car '99
7. -OPEN-
8. -OPEN-

9734838062_a2b4f63531_o.png
Mitsubishi Team RALLIART
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Rally Car ’99
9. -OPEN-
10. -OPEN-

9734838008_ed4c0321e9_o.png
Peugeot Global Rallycross Team
- Peugeot 206 Rally Car '99
11. -OPEN-
12. -OPEN-

Extreme
9734838128_5f7e77c03c_o.png
Ford Racing - Ford RS200 Rally Car ’85
5.
United%20States.png
ELmarcotuff / ELMARCTUFF
6. -OPEN-
7. -OPEN-
8. -OPEN-

LwrUJ55.png
Peugeot Sport - Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 ’86

13.
Latvia.png

14. -OPEN-
15. -OPEN-
16. -OPEN-



Harsk i think it would be better if you join one of the other Super Teams since there quite lacking. If thats ok?
OK. If I can't join on the team of Ford Global Rallycross, then I'm going to Peugeot Global Rallycross Team.
 
I've hope that is the last situation. I like fair play racing and I still want starts in GRC :)

You can add me to full time drivers in my team, because I don't want loose my seat in Focus, and maybe exist a chance to full season. Everything is possible, I must see when I will start in the rallies in real world :)
 
OK. If I can't join on the team of Ford Global Rallycross, then I'm going to Peugeot Global Rallycross Team.

Why You can't be in the Ford GRC Team??
 
I've hope that is the last situation. I like fair play racing and I still want starts in GRC :)

You can add me to full time drivers in my team, because I don't want loose my seat in Focus, and maybe exist a chance to full season. Everything is possible, I must see when I will start in the rallies in real world :)

I fully understand. Ill update OP. This will be the last issue.

:cheers:


See you guys next week!
 
Why You can't be in the Ford GRC Team??
It is not because I can't. I want to be your teamate. But I'm not on entry list on Super and NOT EVEN ON LIMITED.
 
I fully understand. Ill update OP. This will be the last issue.

:cheers:


See you guys next week!
I'M NOT ON ENTRY LIST ON SUPER AND NOT EVEN ON LIMITED!

I'm taking the cars on each class:

Super: Ford Focus Rally Car'99
Limited 2WD- Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD)'02
 
Kitten - Come on!!! Give me this guy to my team!! :D
 
Dude, stop advertising yourself on other series' threads.
It's my championship! I'm trying to gain registred drivers otherwise the championship might be cancelled.
 
It's my championship! I'm trying to gain registred drivers otherwise the championship might be cancelled.
But still, it's off topic.
 
Yeh its off-topic, and its advertising for you're series.... I think you should join Plotnik on RX Ford.
 
Yeh its off-topic, and its advertising for you're series.... I think you should join Plotnik on RX Ford.
I'm going to be on Ford Global Rallycross Team WITH plotnik on Super Class.
And for Limited class: I'm going to drive the Mazda RX-7 Spirit Type A'02 with Body: Brilliant Black and Rims: Brilliant Black.
 
Ah thats the only thing i was waiting for limited.

Thanks :cheers:

OP Updated.
 
For the First Chicane, Ill add that you can put 2 tires over. Like a invisible rumble strip. Runs smoother that way :cheers:
 
Silverstone will be restarted, right?
 
Indeed.
 
Anyone up for some testing at Stowe again? :lol: Since the rule change for the 1st hairpin, it would be good to see how much faster we get and how much smoother a race can go. I would host again.
 
Limited: 55.598
Super: 50.700
 
And Extreme: 47.838
 
Was that on line or off line when you set those times ?
 
GTP GRC Testing Room OPEN!

Number is: 1472-6118-3830-2748-6057
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back