Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,353 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be the first time i touch my cars
 
Room will open 1:45 EST Time 5:45 GMT. Race will start at 2:00EST 6:00 GMT. 👍
 
5 minutes from now the room will be open...
 
10 Minutes before Extreme starts.
 
i can make it, but no one on friend list to join.
 
telling me the room is full...
 
GT Broken.. Happened last week.
 
Sorry to Harsk for Extreme Heat (*Giggle) 1. Damn game is broken.
 
Sorry to Harsk for Extreme Heat (*Giggle) 1. Damn game is broken.
No problem. I know that you're trying your best to do a clean lap. And sorry for everybody by cutting chicane several times, I was so angry that I didn't want to get eliminated.
 
No problem. I know that you're trying your best to do a clean lap. And sorry for everybody by cutting chicane several times, I was so angry that I didn't want to get eliminated.
There were only 3 cars on my game.
 
I can't find Kitten's lobby. When I click "Lobbies with friends" I don't find his lobby.
 
I don't see Kitten's Lobby. It's taking FOREVER!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back