Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,357 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't know the 2000GT was comically small.
 
why we repeat 1st round?
 
Whoopsie Daisy....

Nothing to see here kids, Double Post.
 
The reason were round repeating Round 1 is because of the lack of people, and no elimination round. Most of the people were gone. or couldnt come.
 
when will the restart be?
 
Too bad that you can't be present. But anyways, I wish you a good luck!

I saw your profile on eWRC-results.com and I saw that you co-drived the Kadett GSi in 2011.

http://ewrc-results.com/coprofile.php?p=71817&t=Sebastian-Plotnik

In the Polish Cup I was in the 2008,2009,2011,2012 years too in cars: Peugeot 206 XS, Fiat Cinquecentio Sporting and Opel Astra GSI. Now I'm working in the Subaru Impreza STI N12 (this is car from my avatar) :)
 
Look who has an avatar now!
 
In the Polish Cup I was in the 2008,2009,2011,2012 years too in cars: Peugeot 206 XS, Fiat Cinquecentio Sporting and Opel Astra GSI. Now I'm working in the Subaru Impreza STI N12 (this is car from my avatar) :)
Why WRC cars are banned from ERC and Poland National Rally?
 
Why WRC cars are banned from ERC and Poland National Rally?

Because WRC cars are too expensive for many drivers. We had situation when in Polish Championship goes only 2 WRC it was no sense. Actually with N-group cars, R-group and S2000 we have great battle in the national championships (not only in Poland) and in the ERC. WRC cars can start only in the WRC - this is FIA's idea.
 
Isn't it always great to have things happen on race day that prevent you from racing? Because more crap is happening again. :rolleyes:
 
Limited Car:
GTP Username:TripleA5
PSN Username:tripleA5
Car:Toyota Celica 2000GT-R (ST162) '86
Body/Wheel Colour:
Body: Tangerine Scream Wheels: Black
 
Does anyone want any practice for the Stoke Circuit, I will open a room, until West ham play Man Utd.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back