Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,353 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why lobby is closed? We didn't finish this round yet.
 
It hasnt closed. Were still continuing. I made a new lobby which i said earlier...
 
Sometime it doesn't show. So get room number up instead,,,
 
Next Race ill put a Room Number and wont be on Friends Only 👍
 
Next Race ill put a Room Number and wont be on Friends Only 👍

Friends only lobbies are more prone to disconnects. ;)
 
We waited awhile actually.
 
Many people want me to do this, is it possible I could do some part-timing in an RS200?
 
Won super, lost limited at the last second by underbraking :(
 
Apparently Super didnt save in Replay in Finale. Can you guys tell me the positions if you have the replay or remember your place?
 
Apparently Super didnt save in Replay in Finale. Can you guys tell me the positions if you have the replay or remember your place?
1. Moi
2. Youi
3. probably Marc
4. Maybe Chuckeh.
 
I only remember the battle between you and I. The other two are just guessing.
 
He's drifting Audis ATM.

I still can't believe I screwed up my Extreme Final :banghead:
 
I saw not lag on my screen but you going into the ditch like you got pushed by a fairy.
 
I saw not lag on my screen but you going into the ditch like you got pushed by a fairy.
Was kinda wierd what happened to him, he was on my left and he wasn't even on my blindspot indicator, then he randomly charges into me while sideways :odd:
 
I was last.
You finished all ahead of me



Was kinda wierd what happened to him, he was on my left and he wasn't even on my blindspot indicator, then he randomly charges into me while sideways :odd:
I just saw everyone lagging and then I went flying onto the grass. Just all lag on my end.
 
I just saw everyone lagging and then I went flying onto the grass. Just all lag on my end.
I was using Cockpit view though, had no idea you were that close and was relying on the blind spot indicator.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back