Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,353 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my Group B's. Especially in super-turboed reworked RX form.
Looking forward to beating you ;)
 
I posted this back in november for part time. but i can sign up for another super team if needed.

If you can join another team that would be bit better. :). We need to fill the other 2 teams.
 
Neither are my setups.
I don't rely on setups. I rely on analisis and car control. My quattro ran with a virtually unchanged setup yesterday and my Escort had nothing aside from power upgrades.
 
I rely on Both Setups, And Car Control. And what i can maximize with my cars. I was surprised with my ST170 though. 57.2 - 57.9 through the whole finale :).
 
I can feel car movements without actually feeling them. A part of my brain understands the exact degree to which the car is sliding, and I let it slide.
 
The DS3 doesn't feel everything, so I take my own instinct into account while driving much like you do. All that stock ring lapping has taught me stuff.
 
I just drive the damn thing as fast as it can go whilst learning what to improve on in terms of setup.

I'm interested...not sure if I'll commit but is one spread out calendar.
 
I feel much more comfortable and in control when a car is on the ragged edge.
 
So I guess you like the car on the nose.

I can cope with most things but I don't like loads of mid corner oversteer. Understeer is fine by me.
 
For example, I need to deal with my 2000GT's understeer and snap oversteer problems for Tsukuba.
 
I make my car as front-endy as possible. Same with the RC car I race, when others drive it they end up grip rolling and crashing because of how pointy it is.

For my RX cars, I usually remove all the rear downforce and add max downforce to the front.
 
I make my car as front-endy as possible. Same with the RC car I race, when others drive it they end up grip rolling and crashing because of how pointy it is.

For my RX cars, I usually remove all the rear downforce and add max downforce to the front.
I guess that won't be as much for the R8 LMS. I took a tad a rear wing off just to make it more responsive.

EDIT: Oh crap double post.:ouch:
 
If you can join another team that would be bit better. :). We need to fill the other 2 teams.
Ok no problem ill sign up for Mitsubishi
GTP Username:TripleA5
PSN Username:tripleA5
Team:
Mitsubishi RalliART
 
I guess that won't be as much for the R8 LMS. I took a tad a rear wing off just to make it more responsive.

EDIT: Oh crap double post.:ouch:
RX an R8 LMS? That sounds like a challenge :lol:
 
I prefer to drive cars as stock as possible, exceptions are racecars.
 
I have no oversteer issues at all. My Tunes have no over steer. I only make it over steer if i want to. My Setups on 4WD are very good. Since i learned how to tune back in GT5. Which lead to many podiums. :).
 
The Quattro is really good stock, so I decided to leave it alone. And it worked.
 
The Quattro is really good stock, so I decided to leave it alone. And it worked.
RS200 understeers a lot. Like far too much. Lots of handbrake was required.
 
RS200 understeers a lot. Like far too much. Lots of handbrake was required.
I also had a bit of understeer in the Quattro, I've dealt with tons of it before when driving the Enzo.
 
Stiffen up the rear springs and lower the toe angle whilst lowering the rear anti roll bar. Works for me.
 
Stiffen up the rear springs and lower the toe angle whilst lowering the rear anti roll bar. Works for me.
I have it sorted now. All it can currently do is wobble and slide like a baws 👍 :p
 
Although not ZOMG Y U NO turn understeer like alot of the high powered AWD cars that are not lambos.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back