Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,353 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua? Seriously?
It's a cool car. I've really grown to like it, it has character.
Vitz is cooler though, i'm leaning towards that...
 
It's a cool car. I've really grown to like it, it has character.
Vitz is cooler though, i'm leaning towards that...
But I have the coolest Toyota.
 
Belned%20Valkenswaard%201337.JPG
 
We'll be back on schedule after this weekend Race 2.

Do you guys like qualifying?
 
I was doing quite well until my internet died.
 
We'll be back on schedule after this weekend Race 2.

Do you guys like qualifying?
Yes I love the new format.

Also it'd be useful if you put up the date of the next race in the thread title? Means we can just glance at it and get the time. 👍
 
Will do that. And also rooms will not be friends only and will have room #s on thread. Do you guys want to do the Joker Lap?
 
Will do that. And also rooms will not be friends only and will have room #s on thread. Do you guys want to do the Joker Lap?
Yea.
 
I'm all for it but wouldn't that work anymore because of the off-track traction control? It's active on that chicane (as far as I know).
 
I'm all for it but wouldn't that work anymore because of the off-track traction control? It's active on that chicane (as far as I know).
Wright.

PD now has obligatory TCS on off track sections.
 
I thought it would've made a great joker in GT5. GT6? Not so much.
 
GT5 went perfect but. With TCS Enabled. Its so dumb.. Have to test it our how much time we'll lose.
 
I thought it would've made a great joker in GT5. GT6? Not so much.
We did use the joker lap for the penultimate round in S1, which took place on Tsukuba.
 
We could of did a joker lap in Stowe. but I don't think it would of worked out.
 
Just tried my RS200. It is e-vil. Won't stray straight even in 5th :lol:
 
You said you were a Pug driver now...on the RS200 *challenge accepted* also you said it had understeer the last time which you sorted.

:confused:
 
No, Pug for Super, Ford for Extreme. And I over compensated and it's brilliant.
 
Limited class is confusing and horrible. Everything cool weighs like 900kg and has >100bhp.
 
Your speed isn't restricted off track now so the joker lap could work.
 
Last edited:
Ill check it Tomorrow, or if one of you can..? Do it in a race thought. To check it wont reset you.
 
Can we check this? Sorry but I can't at the moment... :(
I've been running at Stowe and no, it still cuts in with TC.

In Limited news, i'm between a C4 and a Clio. I'm in for the French FF's.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back