Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,353 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, 90/10 split BTW :lol:
 
I think the quattro's got a good balance to it. I wub balanced cars.
 
I only use 50/50 in snow or dirt.
 
I only use 50/50 in snow or dirt.
Takes me back to the S1 finals on Toscana on GT5. Los of fun and jaggy dust was had.
 
This time I want to win everything though.
 
Sorry, too many ring laps :(
 
Am I the only one who can't tune to save my life? :lol:

I'm using a fairly good setup with my BRZ, which, along with my driving, led me to a half second faster lap on the qualifying. :D

This time I want to win everything though.

Then stop dreaming. You can't do this if you didn't win at Stoke. :p
 
Then stop dreaming. You can't do this if you didn't win at Stoke. :p
If the Clio RS would have been my limited car, limited would have ended on victory for my side as it was faster than the 2000GT.

Extreme was my own fault as ironic screw ups took me down to 3rd. And Super was flawless.
 
Am I the only one who can't tune to save my life? :lol:

I'm using a fairly good setup with my BRZ, which, along with my driving, led me to a half second faster lap on the qualifying. :D



Then stop dreaming. You can't do this if you didn't win at Stoke. :p
I cant tune either. Monsters car was way faster than mine and we're using the same exact car
 
Oh sod it.

Super -
Peugeot Global Rallycross Team (part time)

Limited -
Can't sodding think of anything, i'll come back to you on it.
 
Oh sod it.

Super -
Peugeot Global Rallycross Team (part time)

Limited -
Can't sodding think of anything, i'll come back to you on it.
Join the rear wheel drive Triumverate.
 
IDKTBH. I want something SWBoh hello...

ford-ka-fifty-sound-small-33481.jpg
 
Get something ridiculous for limited, just like I did.
 
ford-ka-eureka-small-84199.jpg
 
Not enough Woodgrain and pop ups.
 
But KA tho.
 
Not expensive enough. You need real woodgrain.
 
Did I get a Strike for Stowe? Since I got a 3 point penalty '-'
 
I'm tweaking the strikes
 
@TheKitten i'm either going Ford KA, Toyota Vitz (2013), or a Toyota Aqua S for Limted. Something along those lines.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back