Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,357 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll kill my FF lift-off oversteer that I dial in. It'll understeer like a greasy brick.
 
Not really, what it will do it act a bit like SRF and stop the slide whilst slowing you down unless SRF which makes you faster normally.

I think.
 
It'll kill my FF lift-off oversteer that I dial in. It'll understeer like a greasy brick.

I almost spun out for my rear tire clipping grass. but I didn't. Poor @Michelin though. :lol:
 
Not really, what it will do it act a bit like SRF and stop the slide whilst slowing you down unless SRF which makes you faster normally.

I think.
But I slide to be faster. TC just kills enjoyment for me :indiff:

This really appeals to me:

picture.php
 
ToCA makes me want to kill the thing.

To be honest, i'm basing all my choices off S1600 RX. If the Volvo wasn't 2521cc I would've jumped for that.

I'd very much like a Skoda Fabia to be available.
 
Sorry for the double post, but oh well i'm falling for this :drool:

mini-bma01.jpg
 
Some news incoming at 19:30. It concerns my part-time efforts for Limited.
 
Here we go then.

26/03/14/20:00

#LetsRace

*Sorry for this triple post... important news, y'know.
 
Last edited:
So the important news was a barrage of logos. Lol.
 
So the important news was a barrage of logos. Lol.
It was my brand of choice. Loving Fiat at the minute.

You have to appreciate the professional and clean look to the promo card.
 
What? 0 Points? I get pushed and I get no points? I'm disqualiffied?
 
What? 0 Points? I get pushed and I get no points? I'm disqualiffied?

Harsk.. You never raced the Finale... The Finale is where the points are made, I thought you raced in the finale but you didnt. You only get 1 Point if you get first on the first race.
 
Harsk.. You never raced the Finale... The Finale is where the points are made, I thought you raced in the finale but you didnt. You only get 1 Point if you get first on the first race.
Is because you changed room and I couldn't find. Next time, please make a public lobby.
 
Then again the host chooses what he wants. This series isn't made for you.

I announced after round 1 that next round it will be a public room with Room # Posted in thread..
 
When searching for rooms, I believe you can tick a box which only brings up rooms which your friends are in, simples 👍

Lets try Public Rooms for Round 2? And see how it goes..
 
Sorry guys but I will be able to participate in just round 12, 13 and 14. I've been slapped with some problems on scheudle. So please sign-me up as part-time.
 
Sorry guys but I will be able to participate in just round 12, 13 and 14. I've been slapped with some problems on scheudle. So please sign-me up as part-time.


Will do.
 
Haven't touched GT6 at all since Saturday. :lol:
 
This is so Embarrassing but my car is going to a '00 Volkswagen beetle.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back