Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,353 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
You really confuse me sometimes with the odd real life team names.
 
Oh by the way hsv this promo stuff was epic from @redbullrider20 for the WEC that I'm in. :D

1901378_856232227725396_926529212_n.png
 
Oh yeah! Those WEC memories, my 4th race start on GTP, crashed thanks to my HDMI cable coming lose for like 3 seconds on the banking and fought back to 3rd after dropping to the back.

Me - BMW LMR V12
Kitten - Jag XJ220



Also do you watch the livestreams here?
 
Somehow I managed getting air when I went off track. :lol:
 
Sparky's magic Pimp Audi from the 80's and beyond is ready to go.
 
It doesn't work. The car has no understanding of turning or traction below 70mph.

I'll be making it. Getting my setups perfected (apart from that stupid Abarth which I sodding having bought yet because I can't be sodding bothered).
So you are talking trash about my beetle??? I got 1:25 there. So do not talk trash about my beetle.
 
So you are talking trash about my beetle??? I got 1:25 there. So do not talk trash about my beetle.
I am, because it's literally a broken car. I was enthusiastic about it until I drove it.
 
The Magic Pimp Audi will dominate.
 

Here's what happen in the first round of last season in the limited.
 
Last edited:
1:14's for Super...
 
1:14's for Super...
I bet the Magic Pimp Audi from the 80's and the Future can crack 1:13s
 
Cracked 1:13 now in my 206.
 
I'm about as prepared for the race as a common shuffle racer.
 
Oooohhh, .029 off a 1:12.
 
Offline, online gives you nowhere to test.
 
What time is this going down? (Willow Spring) Super specifically
 
1:12.7 now. Not bad. What are you getting?
 
That's the Extreme Ford? I'll pop on for online testing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back