Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,322 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im down to sign up for this.... sounds epic, GT6 right?

Extreme

GTP Username: Itzliberty
PSN Username: ItzLiberty
Nationality (optional): Canada
Team:
Toyota (although instead of the corolla, I'd be interested in driving the celica)
 
Toyota doesn't have a machine in extreme class buddy ;)

I assume you meant Super Class?
 
Sign im' up Cat dude.
 
really excited for this, didn't get into much rallying online when gt5 was out
 
Don't worry son, where we're going, we're having fun.
 
Last edited:
Only 7 Slots left in Super:). Filled up quicker then i thought :).
 
Sooooo how many people have their limited cars?
 
I should have done this earlier but I'm entering the Limited Class.

Car: Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02

Body/Wheel colour: Brilliant Black
 
Wait, scratch the RCZ, I'm changing cars.

No I idea what to yet. Maybe an Alpine.
 
I should have done this earlier but I'm entering the Limited Class.

Car: Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02

Body/Wheel colour: Brilliant Black
Team wankel
 
How bout a Range Rover?

Edit: Oh wait.....:(

Still considering Stratos.
 
there was some range ro action in one of the trailers. you should do it
 
The death trap?
I have enough facial hair and chest hair for that job so don't worry marky boy. All I need to do is take advantage of it's special characteristics and live up to it's name.

Sorry @itzliberty but the Rover isn't in the available Range of vehicles for the GRC.
 
I have enough facial hair and chest hair for that job so don't worry marky boy. All I need to do is take advantage of it's special characteristics and live up to it's name.

Sorry @itzliberty but the Rover isn't in the available Range of vehicles for the GRC.
Wouldnt want to mess with your peach fuzz
 
Wouldnt want to mess with your peach fuzz
image.png
 
Because i like to shave to look like a normal person
There's a name for men without beards, they call em'...

Women.
 
Last edited:
Ill be holding a Limited and Super testing session today. Anyone up for it?

Also you do not need break in. Just oil change. = 200miles :lol:
 
Last edited:
Also updated Limited did i miss anyone?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back