Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,265 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I+m+sorry+but+only+a+fool+wouldn+t+realize+there+s+quite+_53e96d6e94db70385777f03e2c2539ab.jpg
Im not mad at you im just dissapointed
 
I knew it, you also brought a Miata. That or a Volvo to outjalop everyone.

Sparky's still deciding on his bludgeoning weapon of choice, I bet I can master the Stratos' unique character and murderous tendencies, I'm considering giving it cake, cake rekindles relationships everytime, never fails.
 
Last edited:
Are You planning some Pre-Season Event?
 
Willow Springs International Raceway Streets of Willow Springs - Peugeot RCZ '10 reveal.jpg


YEAH

Eat my Pug ArseyZ

GTP Username: The Stig Farmer
PSN Username: Chuck1551
Nationality: British
Car: Peugeot RCZ '10
Body/Wheel Colour: Tourmaline Red, black
 
Isn't it FWD?

Also were running Sports Hard for limited.
 
Isn't it FWD?

Also were running Sports Hard for limited.
Yeah it's FWD and running Sport Hards :p

I was going to try and be sensible (RWD, Japanese) but I gave up on that since sensible is boring.

I even thought about a Mini Countryman...
 
Sorry Charles, but your choice is not crazy enough.
 
If i dont get GT6 on XMAS.. Ill just dig a hole.
 
I know that I'm not my feline buddy. Atleast you're not alone.
 
The Charles le IV can you give me a Lap Time of Limited at Tsukuba. thx <3
 
Last edited:
My GT6 copy is stuck in the space time continuum. I dunno when I'll get it.
 
You need to TURBOCHARGE IT.
 
I can turbocharge ALL THREE.

Oh and @TheKitten fresh out the box the S4 only just makes 570PP. Might need to break it in.
 
Yeah the Audi was under 575PP too with tuning so might need to adjust that, but yeah it needs breaking in.
 
I can turbocharge ALL THREE.

Oh and @TheKitten fresh out the box the S4 only just makes 570PP. Might need to break it in.
What if I told you that I can turbocharge ALL THE MACHINES?
 
Even with Stage 3 Turbo?
Yes. But this is completely fresh - I've hardly driven it and I imagine that breaking it in could free up enough PP.

Come to think of it, I can't remember changing the oil... :dunce:

And I can't check since my PS3 is about 400 miles away :p
 
Yes. But this is completely fresh - I've hardly driven it and I imagine that breaking it in could free up enough PP.

Can you put a Stage 3 Turbo and tell me de PP?
 
Would an rx8 work?
 
Changing entry. Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-II)'01
Body color is RX-8 Yellow and stock wheels
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back