Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,335 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon Olly, you're best teammate. You always have my back on Uncharted 3 in the scoreboards.
 
Don't worry. More people will join. @Katiegan are you joining as a part timererer? :p
 
It depends. I'll probably be able to tell you in the new year. :p
Okay, gonna be ages anyway, I just thought it would be nice if you were there for at least one or two rounds :p inb4 storm.
 
Okay, gonna be ages anyway, I just thought it would be nice if you were there for at least one or two rounds :p inb4 storm.
Leave my mum alone Olly.
 
I am, I recently moved from major stalking to mild stalking.
 
I am, I recently moved from major stalking to mild stalking.
Go-Deeper-Inception-Movie.jpg
 
Olly, when did this sudden growth in sense of humour affect you??

You're usually unfunny, just like my stories.
 
Sometimes I just let go of reality.
 
Ok this is getting out of hand.

Back on topic before Kitten scratches our heads off.
 
Okay, I guess fun time is over.
 
Thank you for taking advantage of my inability to stream videos on GTP on this PC, jerk :irked:
 
Kids behave
 
Hey guys. I'm not tempting to interfere with this conflict going here, but I got question.
What time do you guys usually start here? I'm asking, because I want to join this series, but I don't know how this will affect me in being able to race in Polar's Rolex/USCC (Whatever this is called), or Imortal's FGT WC
 
Hey guys. I'm not tempting to interfere with this conflict going here, but I got question.
What time do you guys usually start here? I'm asking, because I want to join this series, but I don't know how this will affect me in being able to race in Polar's Rolex/USCC (Whatever this is called), or Imortal's FGT WC


Im thinking of starting it around like 3PM Eastern. Should be done around 5ish.
 
Im thinking of starting it around like 3PM Eastern. Should be done around 5ish.
Would that be the same time as last season?
 
Would that be the same time as last season?


Ya but longer. . But if we don't mess around and not qualify for a hour we should be able to do it in 3 hours hopefully.
 
Im thinking of starting it around like 3PM Eastern. Should be done around 5ish.

I think that's an ok timing with me. In terms of what class I'll be running, I thinking of the racing in the Extreme class in one of the three available cars, since team Colin McRae Racing seems to be full in the Super class. I going to test the three available cars as soon as I get GT6 to see which one I'll choose. (I might pick the Ford since I got a banner that says "Ford Racing" on it.) :sly:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back