Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

• Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon Olly, you're best teammate. You always have my back on Uncharted 3 in the scoreboards.

I am, I recently moved from major stalking to mild stalking.
Go-Deeper-Inception-Movie.jpg

Olly, when did this sudden growth in sense of humour affect you??

You're usually unfunny, just like my stories.

Ok this is getting out of hand.

Back on topic before Kitten scratches our heads off.

Hey guys. I'm not tempting to interfere with this conflict going here, but I got question.
What time do you guys usually start here? I'm asking, because I want to join this series, but I don't know how this will affect me in being able to race in Polar's Rolex/USCC (Whatever this is called), or Imortal's FGT WC

Hey guys. I'm not tempting to interfere with this conflict going here, but I got question.
What time do you guys usually start here? I'm asking, because I want to join this series, but I don't know how this will affect me in being able to race in Polar's Rolex/USCC (Whatever this is called), or Imortal's FGT WC

Im thinking of starting it around like 3PM Eastern. Should be done around 5ish.

Im thinking of starting it around like 3PM Eastern. Should be done around 5ish.

I think that's an ok timing with me. In terms of what class I'll be running, I thinking of the racing in the Extreme class in one of the three available cars, since team Colin McRae Racing seems to be full in the Super class. I going to test the three available cars as soon as I get GT6 to see which one I'll choose. (I might pick the Ford since I got a banner that says "Ford Racing" on it.) :sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back