Going back to controller

• Thread starter JayRS200
  • 302 comments
zqUDpIk.gif

Just to bring you up to date Mate , “Alphabet Driver” label was made to make a point why some drivers turn to a alternate accounts to save their driver rating from the notorious bad driving of the D rated. Let me take you down to my level , ABCs , ABC’s is referring to the Alphabet in
my Generation .

suyGqMM.png

I enjoy the challenge of finding new ways of describing just how far off the point these replies of yours are.

And as of that we have now determined that you too are an alphabet driver.
The only difference between you and the A driver, the B driver and the C driver are that they are better at the game you play.
I think I am the one who came up with the phrase “ Alphabet Driver” .

Alphabet Driver :
Is some one who will use multiple accounts for fun or practice driving to protect their A,B,C, driver ratings for racing ( The Driver with a D rating can not be a “Alphabet Driver” because he has no rating to protect).

I stop playing GTS as a game when I started driving the Sport side for online racing only. If I was playing a game I would have multiple accounts like my critics

Alphabet Driver :
Is some one who will use multiple accounts for fun or practice driving to protect their A,B,C, driver ratings for racing ( The Driver with a D rating can not be a “Alphabet Driver” because he has no rating to protect).

I stop playing GTS as a game when I started driving the Sport side for online racing only. If I was playing a game I would have multiple accounts like my critics

chief, you're still playing a videogame.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gran_Turismo_Sport
<<Gran Turismo Sport is a racing video game developed by Polyphony Digital and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment for the PlayStation 4. It was released in October 2017, and is the 13th game in the Gran Turismo series, the seventh game in the main series.>>

but aside from constantly missing the other posters' points, holding up some elitism in terms of wheel vs. controller and also thinking that you're playing a completely accurate simulation that is basically real life (news flash: it isn't), I have to commend that at least you don't use alts. That's pretty cool. Good job there, genuinely.

just a question. if you crash super hard, like say into a wall at 150 mph head on, do you delete your account and start again?

Do you consider it copyright then?
So. Since I have two accounts, one in EMEA and one in NA, am I an Alphabet Driver and you are not? Or am I perhaps an Alphabet Gamer, since I use a DS4?
Does this then make you better than me? Or is it your D rating (that you claim isn't a rating) that determine where we are on the "simulation/gaming scale"?

Alphabet Driver :

Ignorance:

Lacking knowledge and/or awareness.

D is for driver, the rest must therefore be gamers!

I have been trying to convince others that because I am a D rated racer I enjoy the game more. I take 4-8 seconds longer per lap which means I get to race longer. Racing longer = more enjoyment. It is sort of like golf . . . why get the lowest score - it only shortens the game time.

I am sorry to all for having to read my stupid comments (like this one) but at this point I find this thread is dead and should remain that way. You can't convince me that I don't enjoy this racing game as a racing gamer/simulator racer and you are not going to convince certain others of their opinions. Why even try?

Enjoy your racing (whether it is as a racing gamer or simulator racer)! I do.

I have been trying to convince others that because I am a D rated racer I enjoy the game more. I take 4-8 seconds longer per lap which means I get to race longer. Racing longer = more enjoyment. It is sort of like golf . . . why get the lowest score - it only shortens the game time.

I am sorry to all for having to read my stupid comments (like this one) but at this point I find this thread is dead and should remain that way. You can't convince me that I don't enjoy this racing game as a racing gamer/simulator racer and you are not going to convince certain others of their opinions. Why even try?

Enjoy your racing (whether it is as a racing gamer or simulator racer)! I do.

Nah, I actually agree there.
I had more fun as C/S than I ever did as A or A+/S. The game gets way too tryhardy, too much about getting every tenth possible off the course, using meta cars, etc, one mistake can mess you up completely... just not as fun. I would've gone back down the ranks if given half a chance lol.

also those lobbies just have funny t1 carnages.

Do you consider it copyright then?
So. Since I have two accounts, one in EMEA and one in NA, am I an Alphabet Driver and you are not? Or am I perhaps an Alphabet Gamer, since I use a DS4?
Does this then make you better than me? Or is it your D rating (that you claim isn't a rating) that determine where we are on the "simulation/gaming scale"?
The Alphabet Driver phrase came out when we were posting about Multiple Accounts. At that time the talk about driver rating came up . If you remember the D rated Driver was considered the cause of all lost of alphabet rating and was the reason for multiple accounts.
I am happy being able to drive as a Sim Driver in online races using GTS or other software. The alphabet rating I think is only on the game side of GTS so you can call yourself anything you want and you are way better then me at the game.

The alphabet rating I think is only on the game side of GTS so you can call yourself anything you want and you are way better then me at the game.
Oh hey, he's finally admitted it's actually a game hes playing. He is now a full fledged gamer.

We are we still poking the bear? This conversation is totally pointless!
Ironic post is ironic.

Last edited:
Oh hey, he's finally admitted it's actually a game hes playing. He is now a full fledged gamer.

Ironic post is ironic.

No, he's still saying he doesn't play the 'game' part of the video game Gran Turismo Sport, produced for the games console Playstation 4. He plays the racing simulator...

Ironic post is ironic.
I wasn’t going to respond but you gave me an opportunity to share something I tried on YouTube to day.
Go to Setting: Clear all your Searching and History and type in Gamer and see what it will show you.
Now clear everything one more time and type in Simulator Racing Driver and see what it will show you.

I was surprise maybe you will be also.

Last edited:
I wasn’t going to respond but you gave me an opportunity to share something I tried on YouTube to day.
Go to Setting: Clear all your Searching and History and type in Gamer and see what it will show you.
Now clear everything one more time and type in Simulator Racing Driver and see what it will show you.

No I wouldn’t. We are all just gamers playing games here no matter what we feel like making up in our heads.

You must be easily surprised. "Gamer" is an umbrella term, kind of like "Music". "Simulator Racing Driver" is a very specific term kind of like "Technical Death Metal" so your chances of finding what you are looking for are considerably greater. Now, just because the latter examples don't pop up as much when searching the former examples doesn't mean they don't fall into that category.

Jesus dude,you have to seriously think about what your typing. Your playing a 🤬 "Video Game". GTS is probably the worst "Simulation" you could possibly want to call a simulator. It's a video game,plain and simple. Now go hug your Simulator wheel and say goodnight.:gtpflag:

I am not a gamer
I've seen your racing simulator. It's a gaming controller attached to a metal frame, which you use to play a racing game on a games console. Guess what? So is mine.

I mean, if you enjoy it, good for you, but you don't get to redefine the world as you see fit. You're gaming.

Back