New movie out that looks really good, well really good if you care for Hunter S. Thompson. And you should you swine, either way here is the trailer for anyone thats a fan who hasn't heard about it.
Oh god, someone actually likes HT here...thank god. I was starting to wonder if there were any artists at all People should watch it especially if they don't know much about him, he did so much good as far as media in his time. He didn't just go with the norm boring article, he wrote what he wanted and wasn't afraid to do so.
Oh god, someone actually likes HT here...thank god. I was starting to wonder if there were any artists at all People should watch it especially if they don't know much about him, he did so much good as far as media in his time. He didn't just go with the norm boring article, he wrote what he wanted and wasn't afraid to do so.
I'm a huge fan of his work. I remember the day he took his life. Something sad, and at the same time liberating about that day. Even in death he makes a statement about life. I've been looking forward to this film for a while.
I'll definitely be checking this out. It's been years since I've read anything by HST, I suppose it's time to dust off the old collection. There's a few fans here, but not many if I recall, I think that I made a thread about his death that got almost no replies. Same with the one about Kurt Vonnegut, who I adored even more than Thompson.