"good private races to everybody!!!"

• Thread starter Gymnastico
  • 192 comments
Now we clarify a few points:

how can you have something to say?
The Planet is no serious and intelligent people but unfortunately it reduces to 1% of users, if there is good post that I have opened you can close it, but make a vote to close it is only by froci rincoglioniti without gray matter.

since you are more than 100,000 users see to find at least 5 drivers that do a great challenge to GT and we will demonstrate the private room, then told me.

So I propose you to choose a combination car and track, train for 1 month, then on the day selected we communicated your choice and do a couple of races private.

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say here, the translation didn't come out very well. All I can get from that is that you want to prove something with a race? Judging by the fact you've told us to train, it appears your point is to say that you're better then us purely based upon skill on the game itself.

I'm hoping this isn't the case (if someone could clarify that'd be great) as if you gauge yourselves on winning races, then you're mindset is dangerously close to those of that who punt to win i.e. I won the race therefore you are a lesser being then myself.

Please can someone just clarify exactly what the above quoted is saying.

About private lobbies being discriminatory to newcomers, they are, whatever system is used. If some of us here don't like to have them, it's simple to avoid it. When Polyphony Digital get their act together and release a game with proper online features, among them we will surely have the option of "public" or "private".

I have no problem with private lobbies as a concept. The problem here is that the main system is a public one, and here people are modifying it so they can effectively control a public system but they are a minority, kicking the majority off unfairly.

If we already had private lobbies, this wouldn't be a problem, people wouldn't be surprised to be kicked out and we would have passwords and things and lobbies for public playing etc. However in this case there are no passwords, you can't choose which games to join and all games are public, herein lies the issue I have with this.

The fact there are so few players nowadays doesn't help either, so there are fewer hosts meaning more of the games will be these TeamGT-controlled ones and I will be repeatedly kicked with no where else to go as I do not control which games I join.

I disagree.....This is a great idea for better racing....It's one year a lot of us is waiting for Private Rooms....Goodbye to unfair drivers,racing with just your friends:"IT'S AMAZING"!!!! And no one is kicked out,cause only your friends will be allowed to enter in your room....👍

No, this is not amazing. Where will all the good drivers who aren't your friends go? Its not their fault they can't choose which game they join and how are they meant to know you were having a private race?
How would you feel getting kicked out of games just because they don't know if you are clean or not? Especially when there is not enough players to host more than 1 game? So you effectively can't play online?

Until we have official private lobbies and a method of searching and choosing which games we join, this is an elitist and unfair method of playing online.

I have no problem with private lobbies as a concept. The problem here is that the main system is a public one, and here people are modifying it so they can effectively control a public system but they are a minority, kicking the majority off unfairly.

If we already had private lobbies, this wouldn't be a problem, people wouldn't be surprised to be kicked out and we would have passwords and things and lobbies for public playing etc. However in this case there are no passwords, you can't choose which games to join and all games are public, herein lies the issue I have with this.

The fact there are so few players nowadays doesn't help either, so there are fewer hosts meaning more of the games will be these TeamGT-controlled ones and I will be repeatedly kicked with no where else to go as I do not control which games I join.

No, this is not amazing. Where will all the good drivers who aren't your friends go? Its not their fault they can't choose which game they join and how are they meant to know you were having a private race?
How would you feel getting kicked out of games just because they don't know if you are clean or not? Especially when there is not enough players to host more than 1 game? So you effectively can't play online?

Until we have official private lobbies and a method of searching and choosing which games we join, this is an elitist and unfair method of playing online.

Well said, +9001

So your basically taking a public service, stealing it, kicking everyone else off it to make it your own private service?

Thanks for that. 👎

I fail to see how do they "take control" of a public system. They take control of one matching process, that's all.

People don't get surprised when they lose connection to the host at the end of a matching process. Happened many times to me and will happen many times in the future.

There are no "kick outs" from race.

What's bad and shows unsportsmanship from others is doing a race and after 5 laps getting kickd out of it because the host quits.

The number of GT5P players has to be greatly reduced still (and the number of TeamGT players has to keep constant, or increase) for you to experience this. I think you - and almost everyone else here - are overreacting.

In short, I fail to see a big issue here. As I said, nowadays this isn't needed because GT5P is being played largely by fair drivers.

One year ago I would consider it.

I don't think I personally have failed to connect to a host in about 3 months, and with matchmaking taking up to 5 minutes when not running on a schedule, I'd hate to have to wait through it all again by accidently stumbling on a 'private' room.

Whats NOT taking control a public system when the matchmaking system is public ONLY, you're denying people a connection and simply wasting everyone elses time accept those who are granted access to these private races.

Hold on, I'm just heading down to the Nurburgring public days and then denying access to everyone who doesn't have a GTPlanet stick on there car. Once we've all finished they can go on whenever they like but until then they have to wait. It's ok though, because I'll only do it once.

People payed money for this game, they shouldn't ever be under someone elses control on what race they can and can't join, when I press 'start' that is exactly what I want it to do, if an unforeseen error occurs, fine, if someone else is actually controlling my chances of getting in, not fine.

I wonder if he has gone through the AUP twice now. I say Thanks for the info but if People aren't going to share something that they paid for like stated above, just don't do it. Now if we didn't have any online content like in GT4 when it was stated for us then lets welcome the private rooms.

So your basically taking a public service, stealing it, kicking everyone else off it to make it your own private service?

Thanks for that. 👎

Hello,I'm a member of TeamGT,but I play now at Pc simulator...more better that Gt5....but....you have to know this:

PD don't give you their server for race online.....

They use your connection...

Well....I pay my connection,I can do with that all I want!Because I'm the SERVER!

PD have to pay me because they use for NOTHING A PRIVATE SERVICE WHO I PAY!

If I use a SERVER of Poliphony Digital I'm right with you....but besides all the lies that have told us for the updatings of the software...they have not made us a service yet available decent to be able to play online!!!!

You understand the point????:sly:

PS:sry for my english ....

EDIT: I understand the purpose, but it is still wrong.

I am not impressed at all. Its wrong. And dirty. That is wrong, I don't care if they punt or not, its a PUBLIC game and everyone has the right to play with you.

Delete this rubbish from the forum.

I vote!

@Spargetto: Thats not true, with your logic YOU would have to pay everytime you not host, the player who hosts the room and youre not hurting Polyphony with that stuff, but other players who bought the game for the same money like you.

I fail to see how do they "take control" of a public system. They take control of one matching process, that's all.

People don't get surprised when they lose connection to the host at the end of a matching process. Happened many times to me and will happen many times in the future.

There are no "kick outs" from race.

What's bad and shows unsportsmanship from others is doing a race and after 5 laps getting kickd out of it because the host quits.

The number of GT5P players has to be greatly reduced still (and the number of TeamGT players has to keep constant, or increase) for you to experience this. I think you - and almost everyone else here - are overreacting.

In short, I fail to see a big issue here. As I said, nowadays this isn't needed because GT5P is being played largely by fair drivers.

One year ago I would consider it.

I don't want to see this kind of attidude encouraged and this is taking control of a public system, no matter which way you word it, from pressing "start" ingame I should be subject to the server's running the network and the occasional connection error, not subject to other people's favouritism. (but only with the Prologue system - obviously when we have official private lobbies I will expect favouritism/kicks to occur more frequently but this system is for public games only.....I play to race cleanly against other people regardless of tags and I expect to be treated the same.)

I realise it isn't a big problem right now, but it would be if we encourage everyone to start doing it. This should be discouraged and clean racing encouraged with all comers - even punters should be given a second chance.

I'm not saying I fear more disconnections or that I'm currently annoyed with them. However, if I do end up in a game with TeamGT and I get a disconnection error...I certainly will be very suspicious. Its only going to give tag-users a bad reputation and apparently they already have one.

I vote this thread should be closed and stickied as an example of how not to treat people online.

scusatemi...ma scrivo in italiano

spazzatura?
la vera spazzatura è online!!!! ormai è quasi 2 anni che non si può giocare online!!! ci sono al 90% solo drivers SCORRETTI
E la colpa è solo di PD!!!! e di SONY!!!!

PD...VERGOGNATI

siamo nel 2009..e ancora dobbiamo usare questa demo schifosa, irreale..fatta veramente MALE...senza senso

- online demenziale
- fisica vetture demenziale
- assetti demenziali e contrari alla realtà
- contatti in gara tra le vetture demenziali
- scia sui rettilinei demenziale
- modello di guida demenziale
- non si vive di dettagli grafici!!!!!

PD.. ti do un consiglio
IMPARA SOLO A COPIARE
NON TI INVENTARE NULLA
TANTO HAI DIMOSTRATO DI FARE GIOCHI ARCADE E PURE MALE
Comprati un SIM per PC, in stile GTR, usalo un po e rifai il tuo GranTurismo tutto dall'inizio...perchè per ora puoi solo andarti a nascondere
COPIA COPIA COPIA!!!! che è meglio

Alcuni drivers del TeamGT si sono stufati e si sono organizzati per giocare online senza piloti scorretti in pista, tramite il metodo che abbiamo reso pubblico a tutti
Se questo vi crea problemi, problemi vostri!!!
Cancellate pure tutto e continuate a divertirvi in mezzo ai drivers BABBUINI
Buon divertimento

Dimenticavo
Siete in 100.000, bene..ma di babbuini ne avete un po troppi!!
controllate un po i vostri utenti con la sigla GTP....perchè online è pieno di GTP che non conoscono la correttezza!!!!! e questo personalmente mi dispiace, perchè ci sono anche "pochi" GTP che invece sono ottimi drivers..ma per colpa di tutti gli altri, alla fine TUTTI fate veramente brutta figura
QUESTO DOVETE METTERE IN BELLA MOSTRA!!!! in cima al forum

ciao a tutti

This is an English language board. Please make all your posts in English. Thanks.

AUP
No slang words that promote laziness, ie; “r”, “u”, “plz”, etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums. All messages must be posted in English.

And I do hope that you haven't just called us baboons....

Last edited:
This reeks of favoritism, & bias, and will hopefully be defeated by Sony.
Even if you're in the "in" crowd for this, what's to stop them from just deciding they don't like it when they screw up, and you pass them fair & square?
Example: Prick#1 gets passed and loses, nobody else sees it, he can't handle losing, say the guy punted me. - you're out, cause you're not really "in" with these guys, they just wanted somebody to beat.

I'm in favor of the GTP vs. TeamGT war!

spazzatura?
la vera spazzatura è online!!!! ormai è quasi 2 anni che non si può giocare online!!! ci sono al 90% solo drivers SCORRETTI

PD...VERGOGNATI

siamo nel 2009..e ancora dobbiamo usare questa demo schifosa, irreale..fatta veramente MALE...senza senso

- online demenziale

PD.. ti do un consiglio
IMPARA SOLO A COPIARE
NON TI INVENTARE NULLA
Comprati un SIM per PC, in stile GTR, usalo un po e rifai il tuo GranTurismo tutto dall'inizio...perchè per ora puoi solo andarti a nascondere

Alcuni drivers del TeamGT si sono stufati e si sono organizzati per giocare online senza piloti scorretti in pista, tramite il metodo che abbiamo reso pubblico a tutti
Buon divertimento

Dimenticavo
controllate un po i vostri utenti con la sigla GTP....perchè online è pieno di GTP che non conoscono la correttezza!!!!! e questo personalmente mi dispiace, perchè ci sono anche "pochi" GTP che invece sono ottimi drivers..ma per colpa di tutti gli altri, alla fine TUTTI fate veramente brutta figura

ciao a tutti
sometimes i can semi-understand Italian, when the right words come up, and I'm getting this general jist from it.

spazzatura?
excuse me, my script's in Italian.
I think the rest is saying our idea is great, and either Sony is stupid, or there's nothing Sony can do, 90% of drivers on GT5P suck.

PD...VERGOGNATI

- online demenziale
This is better than Sony's setup and a list of reasons why they think it is.

PD.. ti do un consiglio
IMPARA SOLO A COPIARE
NON TI INVENTARE NULLA
He misspells a lot too.:scared:
It's great, and competitive. blah blah.

Buon divertimento
Something Team GT drivers are great and racing is fair, and they've fixed all the problems with punters.

Dimenticavo

ciao a tutti
You guys (GTP) have 100,000 members, and Many, many people with GTP name tags are punters. (pochi) GTP has some very good drivers, come to our forum.
ciao is goodbye, and "a tutti" may just be ass.

Don't quote me on any of this, but I think It's the general idea behind it.

Afaik "ciao a tutti" means "hi together" or "bye everyone"....

But yeah, thats what i got from this text too (i cant really speak Italian, just a couple of words).

Afaik "ciao a tutti" means "hi together" or "bye everyone"....

But yeah, thats what i got from this text too (i cant really speak Italian, just a couple of words).
I thought it might just mean goodbye, But just like you, I know some words, that's all.
Now on to business.

I just got kicked out of a race, and I'm a clean ************** driver you *******s!!!!!

I know it was that, because i got to the start line, and then it said "your server has been disconnected", the two cars in front of me switched places, and I was off.
Never once happened to me, and I have very reliable internet, at 100.0 mbps, never, ever, ever happened before.

So now we need either a computer whiz to screw up their program, or I guess we just gotta complain like hell to Sony about this.
You know, it takes long enough to get to the races online, we don't need this crap to add to it.

I'll admit it's ironic that this just happened now, 15 minutes after I read this though...:dunce:

Maybe what they're doing is illegal hacking? I don't know... But I can you you one thing, this will destroy the online gameplay we've waited so long for if it does not stop!

You know what, I'll bet it violates Sony's network agreement, which would cause them to get their network ID's banned/deleted. Anybody know if this is true? I don't have time now, but rest assured I will dig the hell out of this trench!

Here's the translation. Its missing a few words but we get the idea.

sorry ... but I write in Italian

Garbage?
the true junk is online! is now almost 2 years that you can not play online! There are only 90% drivers INCORRECT
And the fault is only of PD! and SONY!

PD VERGOGNA ...

we are in 2009 .. and still we have to use this demo sick, unreal .. MALE ... really made no sense

- Online demenziale
- Physical demenziale cars
- Trims demential and contrary to reality
- Contacts in the race between the cars demential
- Following on the straight demenziale
- Model driving crazy
- No one lives in graphic detail !!!!!

PD .. ti do un consiglio
LEARN TO COPY ONLY
DO NOT INVENT NOTHING
BOTH OF YOU HAVE SHOWN TO GAMES ARCADE AND PURE EVIL
Bought a SIM for the PC, GTR style, use it a little and your Rifai GranTurismo after all ... for now because you can only hide andarti
COPY COPY COPY! which is better

Some of the drivers TeamGT have got fed up and have arranged to play online without incorrect drivers on the track, through the method that we have made public at all
If this creates problems, your problems!
Delete all well and continue to enjoy among the drivers Baboons
Have fun

Forgot
You are at 100,000, well .. but of baboons you a little too much!
controlled some of your users with the symbol GTP .... why online is full of GTP not know the correct !!!!! and personally I regret this, because there are "few" GTP which drivers are good .. but the fault of all others, in the end all you really be safe
THIS SHOULD BRING IN GOOD SHOW! on top of the forum

hello world

Ironic that 2 of us stumbled on a couple of their events last night on 550pp fuji and some of the driving from teamGT was less than perfect, including use of the aprons on most corners to maintain speed. So much, in fact that I had to drive off the track on more than one occasion and incur penalties, just so that I did not interfere with their event, thus ruining my own race!

I agree with most of the others here. It's a public game, so keep your hands off.

Btw: I got mixed up once too in a private race, I tried to race clean but there are still people knocking you off because it's 'their' race. Well I've got news for you: until GT5 comes out it's everyones race, wether you like it or not.

Anyone involved in denying access to a public online game environment in this way should have their access to the internet through their PS3 revoked by Sony. It is in contravention of the Terms and conditions of the PSN.

Anyone involved in denying access to a public online game environment in this way should have their access to the internet through their PS3 revoked by Sony. It is in contravention of the Terms and conditions of the PSN.
Amen, I'm off to Sony now with their site.

After viewing their site:
They complain about lack of realism in GT5P, and pretty much the entire game.
They complain about people using slower cars sometimes starting in front of them when they have faster cars.
They're a bunch of whiners, end of story.
"Oh my God!, his cars slower than mine, and I had to wait to pass him, that's not fair!" whaaaaa... etc.

And I would highly recommend anybody on here considering joining up to wait, because PS network has been alerted by me, I hope some others will join me in this complaint, to help ensure action by the network.
The Playstation network also has an 800 number I plan on calling tomorrow.

Last edited:
Already been there.

Straight from the Playstation Network terms and conditions

-You may not modify or attempt to modify the online client, disc, save file, server, client-server communication, or other parts of any game title, or content.
-You may not cause disruption to any account, system, hardware, software, or network connected to PSN for any reason, including to gain an unfair advantage in a game.
-You may not take any action that SCEA considers to be disruptive to the normal flow of chat or gameplay, including without limitation, uploading, posting, streaming, or otherwise transmitting any unsolicited or unauthorized material, including junk mails, spams, excessive mails, or chain letters.

If this doesn't violate these terms, I can't read english. I'm unsure whethers it's modifying the online client as such (not quite sure what that means!) but it is certainly disrupted others connected to PSN, and is disrupting the normal flow of gameplay thus violating 2 conditions at least.

Edit:
If SCEA determines in its sole discretion that you have violated any term of this Agreement, the Usage Terms, or any other terms and conditions connected with PSN or have otherwise injured or damaged the PSN community, SCEA may take all actions to protect its interests, including termination or suspension of your PSN account (both the Master Account and any associated Sub Accounts), automatic removal or blockage of the content, implementation of upgrades or devices intended to discontinue unauthorized use, or reliance on any other remedial efforts as necessary to remedy the violation.

Last edited:
I really am surprised with such a strong reaction to this. You all seem to consider that this "system" found by the italians in that forum will disrupt GT5P online. And it won't

And you seem to consider also that they want to be an elite group, entering everyone else's lobbies as they please, while you can't enter theirs.

But ... they are sharing what they found with the world community of GT5P players (and they did it specifically with the biggest community I know, GTP), so that is obviously not the case. They don't get bothered if any other community of players sets this up (with the obvious consequence that they won't getin those othere races). In fact, they promote it.

They don't seem to be afraid that, by spreading the word, they will have any trouble racing online in GT5P. And rightly so. This isn't a problem.

About reporting this to Sony, as some seem to have made or plan to make, I invite you to report also to Sony everytime you notice a host stops and quits a race just because he isn't up there at the front. That's 10000000 times more disruptive of online playing than this (if this indeed causes any noticeable disruption at all).

PS - two nights ago I was racing Fuji with two friends, off any known schedule and with an odd car (the 512 BB). The grids were almost empty, apart from us 3 usually just one or two cars more. Suddenly ... we meet a FULL grid of TVR Tuscans from USA users, clearly racing a event of their own. I can only guess our presence there may even have prevented some other Tuscans to line up for that race.

I wish those guys had this "TeamGT" system. I almost felt bad for accidentally filling a grid slot in their race. And clearly I would prefer to do a re-matching if I had that possibility.

If SCEA determines in its sole discretion that you have violated any term of this Agreement, the Usage Terms, or any other terms and conditions connected with PSN or have otherwise injured or damaged the PSN community, SCEA may take all actions to protect its interests, including termination or suspension of your PSN account (both the Master Account and any associated Sub Accounts), automatic removal or blockage of the content, implementation of upgrades or devices intended to discontinue unauthorized use, or reliance on any other remedial efforts as necessary to remedy the violation.

Uh oh I'd be really worried If I was a member of teamgt

Back