"good private races to everybody!!!"

• Thread starter Gymnastico
  • 192 comments
I really am surprised with such a strong reaction to this. You all seem to consider that this "system" found by the italians in that forum will disrupt GT5P online. And it won't

I have the exact same point of view..

+1 Hun 👍

Uh oh I'd be really worried If I was a member of teamgt

Sony would struggle to identify people using this system. Plus I'm not sure it really violates the T&C, all they are doing effectively is running a firewall.

I really am surprised with such a strong reaction to this. You all seem to consider that this "system" found by the italians in that forum will disrupt GT5P online. And it won't

And you seem to consider also that they want to be an elite group, entering everyone else's lobbies as they please, while you can't enter theirs.

But ... they are sharing what they found with the world community of GT5P players (and they did it specifically with the biggest community I know, GTP), so that is obviously not the case. They don't get bothered if any other community of players sets this up (with the obvious consequence that they won't getin those othere races). In fact, they promote it.

They don't seem to be afraid that, by spreading the word, they will have any trouble racing online in GT5P. And rightly so. This isn't a problem.

GTP represents less than 0.5% of the GT5:P community, that sounds pretty exclusive to me.

Like I said in my last post it takes only a handful of people doing this to lock out everyone else from an event.

Well actually it will disrupt GT5p online. Sure while it is just one particular group doing it the disruption will be so minor you probably won't even notice it. However if this spreads and people here at GTP and other places start doing it, it will start to become a huge problem.

For example a GTP race is at 00, so the untagged get kicked from there, after it has taken a few minutes at least to match, minor problem you say. They then try to match again at 07, but its another GTP event so they get kicked out of that too. so they try again at 10, but its these guys private race, so guess what they get kicked again.

You see that it's starting to become a problem, this is only using two GT fan forums and already the poor untagged guy has had nearly 15 mins of his time wasted trying to connect only to get kicked unfairly. Imagine what it'll be like if every scheaduled race suddenly became private, an untagged driver might never be able to get a race.

Thankfully it does require a bit of effort to do it, so the amount of people doing it could well stay low, people are just worried about what might happen and there is nothing wrong with that.

Prima cosa vi dovete calmare. Se non vi piace GT5P allora che ca**o ci giocate, avete parlato di tutti questi problemi e vergogna PD, allora figa vai a giocare a GTR2 che ti piace cosi tanto o rFactor che ne so.
Ok il vostro sistema di sessioni private si e' buono ma un po scorretto, ma non potete insultare tutti e pensare che voi siete migliori, ce ma chi ca**o vi credete di essere?
Poi se dici che la fisica del gioco non e' realistica allora non sei mai andato in pista in realta... perche ti posso dire che non sono male affatto, io direi anche molto piu realistici di quei giochi sul PC, perche minkia c'hanno tipo 4 auto da modellare.

Ce vergogna a voi, certo che chiunque vuole puo mettere il tag GTP, ma mica e' colpa di noi...
Sono contento che online cio [GB] e non [IT].

Sorry about the italian, ill google it.

First you have to calm down. If you do not like that then GT5P ca ** o we played, you talked about all these problems and shame PD, then go to pussy play GTR2 you like rFactor or so much as I know.
Ok your system sessions are private and 'good but a little unfair, but you can not insult all and think that you are better, but who ce ca ** o you think you are?
Then if you say that the physics of the game is not 'realistic then you have never gone to the track in reality ... because you can tell that they are not bad at all, I would say much more realistic of those games on the PC, because mink c'hanno type 4 car model.

Ce shame to you, certain that whoever wants to can put the tag GTP, but mica and 'blame us ...
I am glad that this online [GB] and [IT].

Google translate is so bad.

the system is 100% legal, the use of a firewall is legal.

network traffic by IP unknown is considered dangerous, so
the protection of my home network need to use firewall.

Learn from your ADSL operator

An only precise statement... The last time that we have used this method goes up again to more than one month ago, therefore all the problems that have had are the problems that the absurd system of retrieval (what doesn't do anything else other than to choose one as server and to load him 1 consumer every 100 Kb / s of upload around) but that doesn't hold I count of thousand other factors!

We have a consumer that has a ping 15 m/s ping and they always makes him serve as host. every time that then he departs it is disconnected us all because it doesn't hold up.

This consumer cannot race online because of this problem!And is not his but of the software of retrieval! Is correct that? The system serves water as all the parts, the game it serves water as all the parts, it has been being for a year that PD promises us serious updatings with tracks and car..and that what time we find again there they are 3 cars in more and a physics of guide ruined by the spec 2....

They is now found by to say if a group of consumers is stewed to wait for the false promises and they wants to show that it don't take then so much to make possible what he is waiting from too much time....

Is all waiting for Gt5 as it was the absolute masterpiece... I hope for you that you have not tried only the Sim-consoles but also some Sim-PC as RFactor, GtrEvo, Gtr2, IRacing, GtLegend... and you have become account what a serious simulator is...

Gt5 by now is understood it won't go out this year.... even in March 2010... another year... and everything this to put 300 cars of the honda that nobody will ever use!?!? And anybody with the physics of drives as the real counterpart!?!?!?

Boys... I feel me sincerely taken around... you reflect...

And if you has been in footstep to race with a serious car you try to say that this is the "Real driving simulator.".. don't have anything of REAL!!Really nothing!

See you

PS:sorry for my english again... :sly:

@Balang : you that you have been in a real track you can really say that Gt5 is a good simulator????'

more than halves us gt5s don't use it more because they feel him I taken around from PD and his primise!

gt5 had to be an akiller applications... after 3 years of ps3 it has not gone out yet... a lot of people have bought only the console for this game... is it correct in their comparisons to offer to today a product this way????

Last edited:
PS - two nights ago I was racing Fuji with two friends, off any known schedule and with an odd car (the 512 BB). The grids were almost empty, apart from us 3 usually just one or two cars more. Suddenly ... we meet a FULL grid of TVR Tuscans from USA users, clearly racing a event of their own. I can only guess our presence there may even have prevented some other Tuscans to line up for that race.
On Monday after 9:30 PM eastern, this would have been one of the three groups participating in a TPRA event. On Sunday night or Monday before 9:30 PM eastern, this would have been a practice race in preparation for the event. Our practice schedules are posted, and our race events are run away from any posted schedule we can find.
Our group maximum size Monday was 8 as we didn't have a full 30 participants. We try to avoid other groups as best we can. We also limit group size to 10 during any event to prevent overloading the race and causing a split in the case where a couple friends are on an off schedule.

Why, because they only allow their PS3s to connect to the other PS3s they specifically want to? LOL

that's not what they do.
they enter a normal race, just like you and me, but then, after anyone not in their "club" has waited just like them, gets to the race beginning, they disconnect YOU from YOUR GAME. And then they get to race all by themselves, while you have to go back and start searching for more players.

@ TeamGT members - It's pretty clear in the PSN terms and conditions you are NOT allowed to disconnect me. These are not laws, they are not subject to your or my government law. It is up to Sony, and Sony clearly states you are not allowed to disconnect ANYONE.
There is no argument for you. I understand what you are trying to do, however, it is wrong, it does hinder online gameplay for others.

P.S. - If you guys (teamGT were faster, you'd just drive around the punters like I do., and make them crash, like I think I may have done to one of your kind last night.

And how do you guys (teamGT) defend punting/ramming people who do make it into your races? you're a bunch of hypocrites, and whiners. just all push start at the same time, there's not that much traffic to begin with.

Last edited:
On Monday after 9:30 PM eastern, this would have been one of the three groups participating in a TPRA event. On Sunday night or Monday before 9:30 PM eastern, this would have been a practice race in preparation for the event. Our practice schedules are posted, and our race events are run away from any posted schedule we can find.
Our group maximum size Monday was 8 as we didn't have a full 30 participants. We try to avoid other groups as best we can. We also limit group size to 10 during any event to prevent overloading the race and causing a split in the case where a couple friends are on an off schedule.
Wait a minute.. You expect people to check with you before they race? Who do you guys think you are? What do you think gives you the right? And what about people who aren't trying to race in a group, but want to race online? You think it's ok to make them wait for you? You think your time's more valuable? How about this: You enter, and if there's other people, YOU DISCONNECT YOURSELF, and try again, until nobody's there, how you like that? Well I'll bet that doesn't sound like fun to you does it?

Last edited:
The fact of the matter is, it's a public system, and it's not just stopping people from joining, it's letting people join and then kicking them right back out again (or so thats what appears to be being described).

A host quitting is a host quitting, it does disrupt but at the end of the day you're allowed to quit a game, if you have to answer a phone call you quit, you might not even know you're host and could've have ruined everyone elses race purely by accident.

This method can't be described as an accident, it's pure blatant kicking of other player who have sat through the matchmaking system. I admire the desire to find a way to get private races I really do, but the fact of the matter is it's disrupting other peoples gameplay, even if only small.

I quote again, this time with bold for emphasis.
You may not cause disruption to any account, system, hardware, software, or network connected to PSN for any reason

We have the right to quit a game mid way, not to kick others unless there is a fair system in place such as a voting to kick system, which can be done AFTER a player has proven to play unfairly. This system does not exist in GT5P, and this method is discriminating against drivers you don't know with no evidence to prove unfair play, particularly if they haven't been seen before.

I'm not annoyed, I'm not slating anyone, the fact is it's a breach of the terms in my eyes and thus I am stating the facts as I see them, if I'm seeing them in the wrong way then please, go ahead and correct my intepretation of the PSN user agreement to show me where I'm wrong.

Do that and I will accept this method of private races.

Wait a minute.. You expect people to check with you before they race? Who do you pricks think you are? What do you think gives you the right? And what about people who aren't trying to race in a group, but want to race online? You think it's ok to make them wait for you? You think your time's more valuable? How about this: You enter, and if there's other people, YOU DISCONNECT YOURSELF, and try again, until nobody's there, how you like that? Well I'll bet that doesn't sound like fun to you does it?

Um, NO. Just pointing out what we do. Calm down, man. Nice name calling, too, along with the jumping to conclusions.

This sets a bad precedent methinks, while we don't have publicly available private races, you shouldn't be messing about throwing everyone you don't know off races. Its not their fault for ending up in the race and they deserve to be treated the same as people with tags/you know. Until they start punting of course, but you can't know that just by a PSN ID.

It smacks of elitism, something already being branded on us tag users anyway.

All drivers online should be treated equally regardless of private lobbies or not.

icon1.gif

Well, that's a relief to know, I guess it was exactly the three of us 512 BBs plus you eight Tuscans, so no one was left out. :)

OT: I didn't notice it, but one of the other "512ers" noticed that the Tuscans didn't all have the same PP (slight differences) and I found that to be very interesting! Is that true? Do you guys apply some kind of "ballast" system according to previous results, or something like that?

Since my questions are OT and I don't want to disturb this topic, if you can point me to a link where I can check your event's rules, please do. Or, if you don't mind, you can reply to my questions by PM. Thanks! 👍

Um, NO. Just pointing out what we do. Calm down, man. Nice name calling, too, along with the jumping to conclusions.
- I deleted the name calling, not because you deserve it, but because it's against the rules here.
You said "we post when we're going to race", as if that means we could check to avoid this hassle. So if that doesn't mean you expect the entire planet to check your schedule, tell me what it does mean.

I personally have a family now, and I have limited time to play, and I damn well don't have time to sit and wait for you guys to disconnect me because I haven't registered with you.
Wow, that makes it sound like you guys think you're part of the government or something. I have to register with you:dunce: to be allowed to race at your specific times? Don't you see the problem with that?

I have to register with you, or risk getting booted.👎
You should be banned from GTPlanet for this.

But curiosity has gotten the best of me, and I would like to race you guys, just to see what you're all made of, so maybe we can set a time then, and we'll go on, you can get like 10 of your guys, and we'll all race.
But I will not register with you, and if I see any signs of people being booted in that race, I'll quit, just a forewarning.
I just can't help but think as serious as you all claim to be, that none of you are that good, but then maybe I'm wrong too.

But curiosity has gotten the best of me, and I would like to race you guys, just to see what you're all made of, so maybe we can set a time then, and we'll go on, you can get like 10 of your guys, and we'll all race.
But I will not register with you, and if I see any signs of people being booted in that race, I'll quit, just a forewarning.
I just can't help but think as serious as you all claim to be, that none of you are that good, but then maybe I'm wrong too.

Seriously, just stop. Stop right there and construct your argument more properly. This is NOTHING to do with skill, the reason they want private races is for a clean race, the method of going about this is wrong however in many peoples eyes.

They don't think they're to good to race with everyone else, just alot of the public don't race fairly. This isn't a war, this isn't a battle to see who's the best driver. This is about the use of a public matchmaking system being manipulated to create a private race.

The idea is of course valid, the current method of doing so by kicking players out of a PUBLIC system is not because of the following term in the PSN user agreement. (I can't believe this is the third time I've had to quote this)

You may not cause disruption to any account, system, hardware, software, or network connected to PSN for any reason

We post our practice schedule, so we can find each other easily to do preparation for an event (practice races). Anyone is welcome to join in or avoid as they see fit.
There is no registration for TPRA
There is a form to fill out with your information if you want to participate in the scored event on some evening, it's in the OP of the event thread at the PSN forum:
http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=granturismo&thread.id=404025
The link goes to an offsite website because forums aren't very useful for data management.
I'm not sure what you mean by 'serious', but I'll point out TPRA is a volunteer effort of twelve (or so) running three NTSC events per week. Participation runs between 20 and 30, and has done so for months now.
See comments from participants in the event thread linked above.

Prima cosa vi dovete calmare. Se non vi piace GT5P allora che ca**o ci giocate, avete parlato di tutti questi problemi e vergogna PD, allora figa vai a giocare a GTR2 che ti piace cosi tanto o rFactor che ne so.
Ok il vostro sistema di sessioni private si e' buono ma un po scorretto, ma non potete insultare tutti e pensare che voi siete migliori, ce ma chi ca**o vi credete di essere?
Poi se dici che la fisica del gioco non e' realistica allora non sei mai andato in pista in realta... perche ti posso dire che non sono male affatto, io direi anche molto piu realistici di quei giochi sul PC, perche minkia c'hanno tipo 4 auto da modellare.

Ce vergogna a voi, certo che chiunque vuole puo mettere il tag GTP, ma mica e' colpa di noi...
Sono contento che online cio [GB] e non [IT].

MA VAI A PELARE LE PATATE

- ho detto "alcuni membri del TeamGT".... io mi rifiuto di giocare a questa semidemo di un gabinetto di gioco
-io gioco solo a GTR:D
-il nostro sistema è molto più corretto della correttezza del 90% degli utenti di sto gioco da bambini piccoli arcade e fatto pure male...solo carino graficamente...ma nel resto, quello che conta, è un cesso!!!!
-nessuno insulta nessuno....ho solo scritto che PD e Sony si devono vergonare sia per il gioco e sia per il PSN...siamo quasi nel 2010 e guarda che online da terzomondo che abbiamo
-ciccio...io sono 9 anni che faccio pista!!!!! quella vera!!! con macchine vere!!! quasi 50.000km di pista....
te lo ripeto...VAI A PELARE LE PATATE

PER QUANTO RIGUARDA IL TAG GTP...contenti voi contenti tutti
ciao bello

PS sarà meglio chein pista ci vai...e poi magari vedrai che magicamente la tua play3 e il tuo merdaprologo5 lo fai volare dalla finestra
:D:D:D:D

Seriously, just stop. Stop right there and construct your argument more properly. This is NOTHING to do with skill, the reason they want private races is for a clean race, the method of going about this is wrong however in many peoples eyes.
So I'm not allowed to challenge them? And what makes you think it has nothing to do with skill? I've already heard someone in hear say they were in a race with them, and these TeamGT drivers punted them. Now what say you?:scared:

They don't think they're to good to race with everyone else, just alot of the public don't race fairly. This isn't a war, this isn't a battle to see who's the best driver. This is about the use of a public matchmaking system being manipulated to create a private race.
You know how many people are in the average race I get? 2-4. You can't tell me they have any desperate need to do this. (Not saying you are, but maybe?) And that point is clear, they are breaking the rules, and lowering the quality of gameplay for others. But I'll wait till it happens to you, see how you feel then, okay?

T
he idea is of course valid, the current method of doing so by kicking players out of a PUBLIC system is not because of the following term in the PSN user agreement. (I can't believe this is the third time I've had to quote this)
I'm not sure that it is. Any form of private races lowers the quality of people who don't go online and join such groups. You do realize many of GT racers DO NOT belong to such groups, correct? So you see, people who don't want to spend the time and effort to join groups, and check listings, and wait for certain races, will not be able to race as many skilled fair drivers, and will have to deal with even more punters.
Also keep in mind, that I'm currently signing up for the WRS, and will likely be on the positive side of private races, I'm still defending the people who won't/ don't want to/don't know about it.
(I can't believe this is the third time I've had to quote this)
It's not. You posted the second two on your own free will.
A skill points system that gives points for doing well in races, and deducts points for complaints of mis-driving could be much more effective.

LOL how about I follow their tutorial and everytime I see you online I kick you out of the room LOL.

How about everyone stops being childish and posts in a constructive manner?

If you feel strongly about it, make a proper statement of how you see the situation, use evidence to backup any points you made. I went to the effort of finding the user agreement to check this private race methods viability and to me it breachs the agreement. Everyone seems far to busy arguing to actually go and get the solid information.

I posted the agreement and consequences of breaking the agreement as, not a threat, but as a fact. It is breaching the agreement to me, and I think TeamGT deserve to know that so they know just exactly what may happen in using such a method.

So I'm not allowed to challenge them? And what makes you think it has nothing to do with skill? I've already heard someone in hear say they were in a race with them, and these TeamGT drivers punted them. Now what say you?:scared:

You know how many people are in the average race I get? 2-4. You can't tell me they have any desperate need to do this. (Not saying you are, but maybe?) And that point is clear, they are breaking the rules, and lowering the quality of gameplay for others. But I'll wait till it happens to you, see how you feel then, okay?

T

You sir are not paying any attention, I was the one posting the PSN user agreement first here, to try and show that this method is wrong.

You want to challenge them? Go ahead but don't go raving about it here as this isn't a place for personal feuds. This thread is NOT for challenges, read the title, and pay more attention to whats going on. I disagree with this method of private racing and am trying to show TeamGT the effects their actions may have, and how it appears to breach the PSN agreement whilst you're busy throwing personal insults (yes I saw that post before you edited out the insults) and generally distracting people away from the topic at hand with you're own personal challenges.

Last edited:
MA VAI A PELARE LE PATATE

- ho detto "alcuni membri del TeamGT".... io mi rifiuto di giocare a questa semidemo di un gabinetto di gioco
-io gioco solo a GTR:D
-il nostro sistema è molto più corretto della correttezza del 90% degli utenti di sto gioco da bambini piccoli arcade e fatto pure male...solo carino graficamente...ma nel resto, quello che conta, è un cesso!!!!
-nessuno insulta nessuno....ho solo scritto che PD e Sony si devono vergonare sia per il gioco e sia per il PSN...siamo quasi nel 2010 e guarda che online da terzomondo che abbiamo
-ciccio...io sono 9 anni che faccio pista!!!!! quella vera!!! con macchine vere!!! quasi 50.000km di pista....
te lo ripeto...VAI A PELARE LE PATATE

PER QUANTO RIGUARDA IL TAG GTP...contenti voi contenti tutti
ciao bello

PS sarà meglio chein pista ci vai...e poi magari vedrai che magicamente la tua play3 e il tuo merdaprologo5 lo fai volare dalla finestra
:D:D:D:D
BUT GO TO THE POTATOES Peel

- I said "some members of TeamGT ".... I refuse to play this semidemo a cabinet game
-I play only on GTR
-Our system is much more appropriate for the correctness of 90% of users of this children's game arcade and done well ... just wrong ... but nice graphically in the rest, what counts is a success!
-none insult anyone .... I just wrote that PD and Sony should vergonare both the game and for the PSN ... we are almost in 2010 and see which online from Third we
ciccio-... I am 9 years that I track !!!!! the real one! machines with real! nearly 50.000km track ....
we'll repeat ... GO TO THE POTATOES Peel

REGARDING THE TAG GTP happy ... glad you all
hello beautiful

PS you had better Chein track we go ... and then maybe it will magically play3 your and your merdaprologo5 you do fly out of the window
Awesome. Did we mention that Si deve parlare inglese qui?

Try typing your text in Italian, then going here - http://translate.google.com/?hl=en#
OR - Tipo in italiano, e vai qui e tradurre in inglese - italiano> inglese

Inoltre, ciò che stai facendo è la rottura di Sony utente accordo

There, now he's been told it's against the user agreement in Italian, and given a link for the google translator, also in Italiano!
(maybe the translation will come out better?) I can hope, right?

Last edited:
Those italian guys dont seem to get it, its a english forum.
Italians have english in scool dont they? Not trying to be rude, but I have notice that many Italians isnt that good in english...?

- I deleted the name calling, not because you deserve it, but because it's against the rules here.
You said "we post when we're going to race", as if that means we could check to avoid this hassle. So if that doesn't mean you expect the entire planet to check your schedule, tell me what it does mean.

I personally have a family now, and I have limited time to play, and I damn well don't have time to sit and wait for you guys to disconnect me because I haven't registered with you.
Wow, that makes it sound like you guys think you're part of the government or something. I have to register with you:dunce: to be allowed to race at your specific times? Don't you see the problem with that?

I have to register with you, or risk getting booted.👎
You should be banned from GTPlanet for this.

Trievel, clacksman or his mates doing Tuscan Cups don't boot anyone!!!!!! Check GTP schedules, GTP Events, GTP Cups. That's what these guys do!

What he said about checking other forums schedules and having their own posted is exactly what is expected from everyone, even here in GTPlanet, when we come up with a new cup or event. We make a schedule, publish it and hope we're not picking the same minute as, for example, GTRP or any other GT community.

Tensions are high, around here, if anyone saying they have a event/cup with a schedule posted has the consequence of another forum user saying he should be banned. :indiff:

The idea is of course valid, the current method of doing so by kicking players out of a PUBLIC system is not because of the following term in the PSN user agreement. (I can't believe this is the third time I've had to quote this)

Dragonistic, completely agree with your two first paragraphs. About the third, I want just to clarify that clacksman and the Tuscan guys I met the other night have nothing to do with a "private lobby" system. Remember, I met them and raced them.

LOL how about I follow their tutorial and everytime I see you online I kick you out of the room LOL.

If you follow their tutorial you don't kick anyone in particular. I won't be able to match with you to begin with. I will match someone else. Fine with me, have no problem with that and I fully respect players that just want to play with their friends.

Dragonistic, completely agree with your twop first paragraphs. ABout the third, I want justto clarify that clacksman and the Tuscan guys I met the other night have nothing to do with a "private lobby" system. Remember, I met them and raced them.

My post was in no way aimed towards clacksman and I am in full support of using schedules. My point was aimed at those who do use the 'private' lobby system. I apolagise to you, clacksman, and anyone else who thought I was aiming at clacksman and that Tuscan event.

Those italian guys dont seem to get it, its a english forum.
Italians have english in scool dont they? Not trying to be rude, but I have notice that many Italians isnt that good in english...?
I just edited and gave them a link to it, any more Italiano is unexcused.

You sir are not paying any attention, I was the one posting the PSN user agreement first here, to try and show that this method is wrong.
Yes I am. I know you provided the User Agreement. And Thank You. Of course I never said otherwise, so I'm not sure why you're telling me that. You asked why you had to post it 3 times. I said you did not have to, the second two (times you posted it) were your own free will, It was read the first time. I have never disagreed that it is not against it, now please stop trying to argue what I agree with you on.

You want to challenge them? Go ahead but don't go raving about it here as this isn't a place for personal feuds. This thread is NOT for challenges, read the title, and pay more attention to whats going on. I disagree with this method of private racing and am trying to show TeamGT the effects their actions may have, and how it appears to breach the PSN agreement whilst you're busy throwing personal insults (yes I saw that post before you edited out the insults) and generally distracting people away from the topic at hand with you're own personal challenges.
You're right, I did go off-topic. But frankly, they've been warned now, and they know, but continue to try and defend their actions with measly, "but it's not fair'' etc.

Trievel, clacksman or his mates doing Tuscan Cups don't boot anyone!!!!!! Check GTP schedules, GTP Events, GTP Cups. That's what these guys do!

What he said about checking other forums schedules and having their own posted is exactly what is expected from everyone, even here in GTPlanet, when we come up with a new cup or event. We make a schedule, publish it and hope we're not picking the same minute as, for example, GTRP or any other GT community.

Tensions are high, around here, if anyone saying they have a event/cup with a schedule posted has the consequence of another forum user saying he should be banned.
I was stating anyone using this "boot the other guys" "private lobby" system. If I aimed at any wrong person, I apologize, But I don't believe I did.
Let's get this straight - It IS a clear violation of the user agreement for the PSN It's the lack of apologetic attitude from them that is causing the problem. They have no right to interfere with my game, says SONY Period.

There is no point in kicking out people.......Why??? If you are a fair driver no one will ever kick you out,fair drivers are the welcome!!! 👍 But if someone is hitting your car several times during a lap NOW it's up to you.......You decide if kicking him out or not!!!:sly:

This is just my opinion,i really want to thanks TeamGT for this guide 👍 These guys have created private rooms just for passion.....While PD is just lying to us!!! Mr. Kazunory say they can release GT5 tomorrow,but what about all the updates for the prologue they promised us???What about a release of an update with 1 or 2 tracks and few cars??? I mean,if they (PD) can why they don't???👎

I just edited and gave them a link to it, any more Italiano is unexcused.

Yes I am. I know you provided the User Agreement. And Thank You. Of course I never said otherwise, so I'm not sure why you're telling me that. You asked why you had to post it 3 times. I said you did not have to, the second two (times you posted it) were your own free will, It was read the first time. I have never disagreed that it is not against it, now please stop trying to argue what I agree with you on.

You're right, I did go off-topic. But frankly, they've been warned now, and they know, but continue to try and defend their actions with measly, "but it's not fair'' etc.

My point is there should be more focus on those rules I quoted. This entire topic is becoming so diluted with the claims of GTP_ punters, TeamGT punters (which you posted at the top of this page I believe) and other nonsense which is making it a damn sight more difficult for me to get the solid evidence through in the form of the user agreement. I'm going to keep on quoting the same quote because it's possibly the most relevant to this entire topic.

You were saying things like, 'wait until it happens to you' or words to the effect as if to call me up as someone who is supporting these private races and are now saying I'm trying to start an argument with you for making you well aware that I am against this private race system, for calling you up on making irrelevant challenges in the wrong place, and for encouraging you to contruct a more careful and valid argument on the subject in hand.

People will retaliate negatively towards challenges, comments like 'wait until it happens to you' and the insults which in your defence you did go back and amend. If you believe, like me, that the whole thing is in breach of the PSN user agreement, then voice that extremely valid point and back up that evidence rather then come out with this post of challenges.

I feel strongly on the matter, and won't take kindly to being represented as someone I'm not, i.e. someone who is here to cause straight up arguments. I apolagise to you also if you felt that way, but I was bound to get defensive when you appeared to be directing a post entirely at me in a negative format when I am trying my hardest to make the message heard involving the user agreement.

There is no point in kicking out people.......Why??? If you are a fair driver no one will ever kick you out,fair drivers are the welcome!!! 👍 But if someone is hitting your car several times during a lap NOW it's up to you.......You decide if kicking him out or not!!!:sly:

Fact is it's not kicking out people who have hit your car, it's kicking everyone out before they've had the chance to prove themselves as good clean drivers. There is no good reason for this and if I have to quote my own quote for a fourth time to emphasis that there is no reason allowed for this, I will. (This is what I mean Trievel, Berlusca here doesn't appear to be communicating a valid point in anyway, and has completely ignored the same quote I've made 3 times which states there isn't ANY reason allowed for effecting networks connected to PSN. Instead he's takling about PD lying to us? Could that be any less relevant?).

This is just my opinion,i really want to thanks TeamGT for this guide 👍 These guys have created private rooms just for passion.....While PD is just lying to us!!! Mr. Kazunory say they can release GT5 tomorrow,but what about all the updates for the prologue they promised us???What about a release of an update with 1 or 2 tracks and few cars??? I mean,if they (PD) can why they don't???👎

No, you don't quite get it... I have no intention to 'kick' anyone online. I'm just telling you that if this tutorial goes into the hand of a prankster who has a really fast internet connection then there is no chance for us to be getting in a room cause they'll just keep on creating a room with everyone blocked except him, and when he gets in the room he'll just get out from the room and redo the same thing again and again:nervous:.

Hun200kmh
If you follow their tutorial you don't kick anyone in particular. I won't be able to match with you to begin with. I will match someone else. Fine with me, have no problem with that and I fully respect players that just want to play with their friends.

yeah YOU maybe fine with it but other people who doesn't want to wait another 10 minutes for another matchup may not be. why can't they just wait till the full GT5 comes out with the proper private lobbies that doesn't ruin other peoples online experience?

Last edited:
Back