Got a copy of GT6, ask questions here

Can you tell me if there is any classification system for race cars in arcade mode ex: can you run all gt3 or all prototypes?

Does anyone have a video yet of the R18? I haven't found anything about it yet. Would like to see a screen of the dealership to see the prototype and the TDI (apparently there are two versions...)

Thanks

Does anyone have a video yet of the R18? I haven't found anything about it yet. Would like to see a screen of the dealership to see the prototype and the TDI (apparently there are two versions...)

Thanks

11198034236_38a99d73ec_o.jpg

11198146723_576cbb10da_o.jpg

OH!, Yes. The SRT Viper clip on the last page. EPIC facepalm moment for me when i watched that. The SRT Viper sounds like UTTER GARBAGE. That sound isn't even worthy of an inline 4. An SRT Neon sounds way the hell meaner. That's supposed to be an 8 liter V10 FFS. That day 1 sound patch (which i'm still laughing my a** off at) better be a GODSEND in the form of a digital video game update. Watching and listening to that got me very, very worried. :ill:

OH!, Yes. The SRT Viper clip on the last page. EPIC facepalm moment for me when i watched that. The SRT Viper sounds like UTTER GARBAGE. That sound isn't even worthy of an inline 4. An SRT Neon sounds way the hell meaner. That's supposed to be an 8 liter V10 FFS. That day 1 sound patch (which i'm still laughing my a** off at) better be a GODSEND in the form of a digital video game update. Watching and listening to that got me very, very worried. :ill:

Day 1 sound patch? What? :lol:

I find this highly ironic, by the fact that from what I've seen, most players are from the Middle East. More specifically the UAE. Anyways, that's what I'm suspecting so far..

The game has been on torrent sites since last Friday, so now most of the players should be pirates.

Yeah, isn't there a day 1 patch, part of it is to update the engine sounds of the game?

There is a Day 1 patch, but there was nothing about updating sounds on the first day.

You may of just taken a random speculation or hope as a fact.

It's likely that sounds won't be updated for a while yet.

There is a Day 1 patch, but there was nothing about updating sounds on the first day.

You may of just taken a random speculation or hope as a fact.

It's likely that sounds won't be updated for a while yet.

Nnnnno. It's what i heard. I even talked to someone while playing GT5 online. Apparently sounds will be updated on day 1, which doesn't make any sense to me. It's what i was told.

The last time I heard Kaz talk about updating sounds, it sounded like it would be a very lengthy process and maybe not even on this console generation. It could be GT7 before we see any major overhaul on sounds.

Could have sworn he said it was part of this supposed day 1 patch. MAYBE, anyway. Not sure. Either day 1, or at some point, a patch to GT6's engine sounds.

He did say they rebuilt the sound engine but gave no indication of when it might be put in.

Oh... well... ASAP, of course. That's good to hear. Seriously... the Viper sounded like an epic failure back there. And in GT5, the C6 Vettes sounded like trumpets when fitted with Racing exhausts.

Back