Got a copy of GT6, ask questions here

OK - this has become (awhile back) tedious.

So - Rally info? Tried a few times, doesn't seem like the Rally crowd is here for a driving simulator - guess it should be retitled the "tarmac simulator" for PS3? Maybe?

So requests for info - when polite...?

chirp... chirp.... Crickets....

Give an Insult (Enduro?)....

"Spaz out, Baby!" (Austin Powers voice added at no extra charge)

The idea "But, Kaz said that might..." has credibility... um...sure! That sounds like a great idea... And Kaz, uh.... He listens... nah, Carefully listens!.... to consumers and those below him - 'cause they ain't gonna say anythin' is like daff 'ur nuffin' - as well on ideas and what the theoritical market likes... Yeah... THAT'S the ticket!

I want to look forward to Friday and the patch, but I'm dreading the Saturday "feeling cheated" hangover...

Sorry but...you're joking right?

Why do you think he's joking?

You couldn't do it in GT5.

@Elitekilla29 I can confirm you can change the room name after you've made a room in GT6.

i17ooT3GMUV5JSH.png

Notice the left panel; "The room comment has changed to..."

(Image from official GT site)

@Elitekilla29 I can confirm you can change the room name after you've made a room in GT6.

i17ooT3GMUV5JSH.png

hey how old is this picture? i see the NSX is in the list of cars.

i17ooT3GMUV5JSH.png

There's both good and bad in being able to change the room name. In the past when it was fixed, there was a large momentum for new hosts to keep the room running under the same parameters. Now I can see where many hosts that take over will just change the room to their own personal settings and think it's ok just because they can change the room comment. Could mean the type of racing changes up every 2 or 3 races sometimes.

i17ooT3GMUV5JSH.png

mmkay, i didnt think he meant, after you made the room, cause you were able to change the name when you first created the room

BakNdw8CYAAPr1b.jpg
I have tried to make a donut (look at 2nd screen), however, it still without tire smoke. it's bad for you :nervous:
Oh PD, when it comes to stuff that should have had tire smoke, they dont put it there but they put a lot of smoke when we're drifting.

I agree. Also the Genesis is sounding really good. This is prove that PD can do things right when they want to. Yes, the Charger has the same sound as the Challenger SRT8 and most Corvettes, but at least it sounds like a V8. And the Genesis has the same sound sample as the Lotus Evora, but since it's a very nice six cylinder sound, it is also correct.

So you see, PD? You don't need to go record more sounds or figure out how to fix them (until GT7, of course), you already have a very hefty amount of assets to work with. Just rearrange the samples and assign them to the car they better fit into.
Wasnt the 2013 charger and challenger shares the same engine ? So no wonder they have the same sound or at least similar. I think the Charger does sound very similar to the real ones though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is any of my music in the game?

Wrong place to post but anyways, regardless of whether you are JPY or Kanye please no JYP period and if Kanye if there is any better be from the 1st 2 albums after that it's been a loooooong slide from the heights of Thru the Wire or Two Words or All Falls down & Gold Digger. Now back to the scheduled thread

Can I pls get confirmation from others who already have GT6 about the 20 mil cap still being in place esp now with the new micro transactions forth coming does not make any sense in the slightest. @Boabdulrahman if you're in the house.....

Anyone hear or see anything related to gifting/trading??
I completely forgot about that feature lol. Everything that's online related is locked right now. PD will unlock all online features with Day One patch.

@super_gt

SPOILER:

***its Kaz driving on the Nurburgring with credits rolling down, someone already posted a picture of it***

So, summa summarum, no big changes apart from new physics, a few new tracks and a dozen of new cars.
Is the 900 degree steering animation not in the game?

From what I've seen GT6 is GT5 3.0, I'm not dissapointed since I never expected otherwise. I've seen enough in GT Academy demo '13 to know that we're only getting an improved GT5 and nothing more.

So, summa summarum, no big changes apart from new physics, a few new tracks and a dozen of new cars.
Is the 900 degree steering animation not in the game?

From what I've seen GT6 is GT5 3.0, I'm not dissapointed since I never expected otherwise. I've seen enough in GT Academy demo '13 to know that we're only getting an improved GT5 and nothing more.

I believe you speak the truth

i17ooT3GMUV5JSH.png

Thanks for the answer. I'm glad they added this because sometimes host might wanna change the room up. Say for example the host creates a drag room, but later on he wants to change it to a shuffle room. He can just change the name of the room.

Back