Got it!

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo PSP' started by crea, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Addict3d

Addict3d

That's no too bad. Ill be lucky if get my CE copy before 22:00 :scared: :) Good thing i only have to go to school on the afternoon, i can stay up playing untill i can't open my eyes :D

2. Alonsomania

Alonsomania

I hope I get the code to download it off PSN immediately.

PSN says it can take up to a week :scared:

3. Addict3d

Addict3d

The Portuguese PS Store is not quite what you would call ''on time'' too :p so i don't know how much time people here will have to wait. . i just hope the codes for the cars ready to be redeemed in the first day, i want my bugatti, enzo and SLR on the first day, if possible :D

4. Alonsomania

Alonsomania

I wouldn't really mind about not having the SLR from the start onwards.

Imagine if you would have to wait 7 days until the PSN code is sent :crazy:

5. Addict3d

Addict3d

Yeah, that's harsh, but it won't take much time hopefully :)

6. LaBounti

LaBounti

Now you are sounding like a kid, If you are under the age of 17 then ignore this message. Big deal about the number of cars. Geez, be happy(or mildly neutral) a GT game exists on PSP........ or ignore it, or wait for a used copy, or borrow it from less close minded friends who actually like granturismo games, or pick up a used DS and live with Mario Cart DS for the rest of your life......

...sorry I could not resist.

That proves you dont' understand the point of what Sony is doing with the PSP and GTPSP. They want to keep the sizes down because ALL games will also be downloadable. There is your reason.... It is also your opinion on the importance of a car being in the game. Clearly PD purposely made the game just to annoy you.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2009
  7. crea

crea

its not the lack of amount of ferrari and lambo pisses me off.... but the lack of cars after 2006 pisses me off.... most of the cars are still in the concept form from GT4.... not only lack of newer road cars, but also the lack of newer concept cars.

it really shows that the development of the game was done a few years ago but the release was put on hold, and since then, PD have aquired the lambo and ferrari license therefore they added a few of those and a few 09 cars (just ZR1 and GTR Spec-V from what I've seen!)

8. GTO_VR4

GTO_VR4

I just want to know 1 thing. Can you tune your vehicles in GT PSP? GT1-2-3-4 like tuning, that is.

9. The_Paladin

The_Paladin

You dont seem to understand that is NOT the number of cars, the important thing is WHICH cars are in the game, why have all Skyline or Lancer Evo family when you DONT have most iconic Ferraris and Lamborghinis? if they needed to cut space so much then they should have remove some less important cars. But you know why they didnt? because is a quick cash port (and probably sony pushed them to release something quick to release with PSP GO)

And dont worry, il stick with GT2 on my PSP and Toca 2006, those are very good games, far superior in quality than this low effort feature ripped port.

10. Shant J.

Shant J.

Just a random question, but is the PP system used?

11. crea

crea

dont see it
    but the game seems more like a water down GT4 with a handful of new cars

12. marky5244

marky5244 Premium

I ordered from play.com, but it is still in 'Preordered' state - so it doesn't look like I'll be getting it tomorrow. :-(

13. Brothan

Brothan

No ! is the answer Kaz have told several reporters.

14. Stew2000

Stew2000

I hope Play.com are not waiting for the colour codes from Sony before they sell the game :crazy:

15. doblocruiser

doblocruiser

Dutch stores have stock ;)

16. MarcoM

MarcoM

Indeed, just called Bartsmit. I will go in my lunchbrake. :)

17. Denur

Denur Premium

I've been calling around in the Eindhoven area, but no luck yet. :grumpy:

18. TopGearFan08

TopGearFan08

play.com list my LE as "packing", if it is sent out today it should be here for release judging from past orders.

Play.com has your email address, so the logical thing to do would be to just email the codes whenever they get them, rather than postpone the delivery of the game.

19. jctraduz

jctraduz

20. Frederik82

Frederik82

Thanks a bunch! :tup: I really love the menues and the music, very slick looking and easy on the eyes, has a very luxurious vibe to it :drool:

21. MarcoM

MarcoM

Got it to. Bartsmit in Weert (Holland) sold it to me althought the sales woman was not sure if she was supposed to sell it. :)

Initial reaction: LOVE!!!!

22. Denur

Denur Premium

I called another Bart Smit in Boxtel. She's got it too, but refuses to sell it.

EDIT> Found another store and she is willing to sell it. :tup:
    All I have to do now, is to keep on working patiently. Good thing I started at 7:00 am today, so I can leave work realy early. :p

23. MarcoM

MarcoM

Tell her that other shops do sell it!!!

Edit: Denur the persistent one. Good job :D

24. Dan Hill

Dan Hill

I'm in college from 9:00am-5:30pm tomorrow so i'll not be able to play it until about 6 if it indead does come tomorrow.

25. GTveteran

GTveteran

Well if you're not going to get it, why are you still here moaning about it like a spoilt brat?

I haven't received my email yet. Hopefully this afternoon. I probably won't get the game until the weekend.

26. daan

daan Moderator

Love for the game or the sales woman? :idea:

27. Blitz187

Blitz187 Premium

You guys are funny... :lol: I didnt even think about doing that... guess I'll just pick it up from the Eplaza where I pre-ordered it tomorrow... Do you guys like it though?? Im really into Shift on PS3 at the moment and getting Operation Flashpoint 2 next week on the PS3.. AAAAHHHHHH toooo many games... :p

28. doblocruiser

doblocruiser

well Blitz, I actually haven't bought it yet. The shop were I was at only sold the Collectors Edition, which has a few cards plus a Veyron out of the box. For me, it's not worth the 10 Euros extra so I'll pick up the regular copy tomorrow ;)

29. Nomino

Nomino (Banned)

Is it an unwritten law that everybody who buys the game must really enjoy it? It's Gran Turismo without the career mode - 'nuff said.

30. Stew2000

Stew2000

Go away. XD