GR.2 Bi-Weekly Monday Nights: Next Race 8/17/20 Sardegna B II

  • Thread starter Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 688 comments
  • 46,169 views
60 minute mock or 15 lap idk yet race tonight
room opens 8:00 central
race start at 8:30 central
 
Last edited:
New month, new race, new skin! It's GR2 time drivers....tomorrow night. Come get your GR2 on...we have room for a few more!

dwcrwb1.jpg
dwcrwb.jpg
 
60 minute mock or 15 lap idk yet race tonight
room opens 8:00 central
race start at 8:30 central
Do you think there will be another race later on I probably wont make it on till after this one starts
 
Do you think there will be another race later on I probably wont make it on till after this one starts
If we run a 15 lap per (looks promising) we’ll have another shortly after. At what time are you thinking you’ll make it?
 
If we run a 15 lap per (looks promising) we’ll have another shortly after. At what time are you thinking you’ll make it?
I should be on by 9
 
Gr2 room up
 
Welcome @Trc76 to arl gr2 our race is tonight at mt panorama will you be joining us?
 
2 positions left to fill. Also may need some reserves if the 2 tentative s don;t show.
 
I'll run with you guys tonight if there's still space to fill. Will submit my entry shortly.
Your always more than welcome man we would be glad to have you
 


With Ryan and Bad guy Both confirming that puts us at 16 for the grid if everyone shows up...Like @Nick Cannella mentioned in the post above with a couple drivers being tentative still get those confirmations in because there will be reserves and we might have to call in to a reserve to fill the lobby. You never know.
 
To verify, the TOD for tonight’s race is 0800?
 
Just to give you a heads up my tentativeness depends on my girls and if they are sleeping before 8 or not
No worries man completely understandable and if anyone gets it I'm sure @Herimopp89 will trade war stories.

#gotobedhannah
 
Yep I'm gonna have to steal that one lol awesome work man I tried so long to recreate that for gr3 when I ran the lexus.


Dude, thanks :cheers:it was a pain, been on it since 8am est. Couldnt find most of the stickers so I had to adapt. Really liked the livery on the actual car.
 
Dude, thanks :cheers:it was a pain, been on it since 8am est. Couldnt find most of the stickers so I had to adapt. Really liked the livery on the actual car.
Yeah man I tried and tried I had to give up lol....you did an awesome job replicating it man wow! The car in real life is 1 of my favorite teams and when they switched last season to that livery it really made them stand out
 
Definitely gonna be a great time.
 
Back