GR.2 Bi-Weekly Monday Nights: Next Race 8/17/20 Sardegna B II

  • Thread starter Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 688 comments
  • 46,165 views
PS_Messages_20200721_001422.jpg
 
Count me IN. Good Wood is best choice.
 
I should be good to go for Tomorrow night!
 
Im in
 
Planning on being there tonight as long as my Internet cooperates!
 
Won’t make it tonight. Having the viewing / wake for my uncles funeral. Burial tomorrow. Have a great race everyone.
 
Won’t make it tonight. Having the viewing / wake for my uncles funeral. Burial tomorrow. Have a great race everyone.

Sorry to hear that.

Hope to see you back soon.
 
I just realized its my wedding anniversary today. I may be in too much trouble to race tonight.
 
It's beginning to look pretty iffy for me tonight, as I'm still at the office working late. I'll do my best to make it... Don't want to miss this one.
 
So, how many are confirmed for the race tonight. Sounds like most will be gone.
 
50/50 I might show up tonight for some laps we will see how the night turns out
 
So, how many are confirmed for the race tonight. Sounds like most will be gone.
Not sure at the moment. At this point I’ll open up the room around 915pm Eastern and we’ll see who shows up. If we have half a lobby we’ll move forward. Less than half well put it to a lobby vote to run or postpone
 
Thanks
Just to make sure - I’m confirming for tonight.

Once we get stretched out (aka Spacing) it shouldn’t be too bad. BUT the first few laps will be Tight and Damage Generators. .
 
Last edited:
Only just got in :boggled:. Responsibilities man.
 
Results from race 11 are posted below. @RotaryRiot has track selection for the season finale on 8/10/20.
Please have your selection made no later than Wednesday 8/5/20.

RACE RESULTS:
GR2 RESULTS.jpg


RACEDAY WORKSHEET:
GR2WS.jpg


POINTS/STANDINGS:
GR2POINTS.jpg


SEASON 1 SUMMARY:
GR2SUM.jpg
 
Back