GR.2 Bi-Weekly Monday Nights: Next Race 8/17/20 Sardegna B II

  • Thread starter Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 688 comments
  • 46,177 views
Below is the current grid, with those that are auto confirmed and @cfawesome. Hoping we can get it filled by tonight.
Those on AC, please confirm if you will be there or not tonight.
@TexasJDC @GTR4MROD @Rob Pardun @TEX36
Thank you.

GR2 GRID.jpg
 
Super tentative. Super super sick for the third day in a row. Little man needs to finish baking and just arrive already lol. Hopefully I’ll make it tonight but as of right now, it doesn’t look promising
I understand Katie, and I did not list you. If you feel up to it, you are more than welcome, you know that.
 
I understand Katie, and I did not list you. If you feel up to it, you are more than welcome, you know that.
Thanks! I appreciate it. If there’s a spot, I may try it but don’t want to fill a spot if someone will actually be able to race.
 
If you’re up please join. Not sure on your question but the lobby is run with BOP on

Thanks, in post #3 the BOP for the car is listed as „2016 Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R
Hp 612 lb 2,249“
I have kW and Kg, so I‘m not sure that this is the ingame BOP
 
Room will open at 9pm Eastern tonight.
Qually will start at 910pm and run through 925pm.
Race starts at 930pm.
Aside from the auto confirms, first come first serve as the grid fills.
Good luck tonight everyone.
As a side note, Snail ran GR2 at Seaside last night and it was a blast
 
GO AWAY!! LMAO. I GUESS ILL NEED TO PRACTICE!!! CHECK YOUR DISCORD MATE.
Hahahaha. No need. I'll surely be coming in cold. I won't have the time lol.
 
@Nick Cannella Cant get reconnected to the lobby. Seems to be the same problem I had a couple months ago
 
I have, I’m trying again now so we’ll see. When I was in the lobby earlier I had the pit lane glitch so I left to fix that. Now I can’t re-enter the room

Edit: Looks like a lost cause tonight. I guess I’ll try again next time around.
 
Last edited:
Great racing last night! @GTP_Guido & @fullness I can't believe we raced together for that long with out incident. That was great!
Nice job @PApunk924. You have track selection for the next race on 7/27/20. Please have your selection made no later than Thursday, 7/24/20.
Post #2 lists previous tracks.
 
Results from race 9 are posted below.
Data book has been updated and can be view in post #4 or here.
Race 10 is scheduled for 7/27/20. Hope to see you all there!

RACE RESULTS:
GR2RESULTS.jpg


RACE DAY WORKSHEET:

GR2WS.jpg


POINTS/STANDINGS:
gr2points.jpg


SEASON STATS:
gr2stats.jpg
 
Back