GR.2 Bi-Weekly Monday Nights: Next Race 8/17/20 Sardegna B II

  • Thread starter Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 688 comments
  • 46,165 views
Okay ARL we want your voice to be heard....for the next season of our Tuesday Endurance racing series I will be taking over giving @Neutty some much time off to prepare for another baby. I want your opinions on the style of endurance racing you would like to see come up. I have a couple ideas floating around in my thick head of mine.

If you can take a minute or two and fill out this quick Survey it would meen the world to us on the BOD so we can get some ideas together and bring you another great racing series .

Thank you to each and every driver who makes this league such a fun league to be a part of.
 
Current grid for tonight's race. 50 laps.
Confirmation is still open

GR2.jpg
 
Last edited:
I’m tentative. I’m going on two hours of sleep thanks to our kiddo
 
Tentative but probable. I had too much meth (err acc) and stayed up way too late...on 3hrs sleep today. If i wake up from my old man nap after work i will for sure be in if there is still a spot open
 
Tentative but probable. I had too much meth (err acc) and stayed up way too late...on 3hrs sleep today. If i wake up from my old man nap after work i will for sure be in if there is still a spot open
Ha I know I will probably be there. Maybe.
 
I want to run this sooooo bad, but I’m going to have to be tentative tonight @Nick Cannella
 
Hey guys, missed racing with yall! Work has been crazy. But I just started my vacation today :) I'm anxious to wipe the dust off my wheel.

@Nick Cannella I would like to confirm for tonight if there's room :cheers:
 
Last edited:
There is plenty of room. I’m not going to have time to do an updated grid. Whoever wants to race just show up. All good
 
Getting laid back in your old age I guess
Lol. Not really. With so many tentatives tonight why waste my time.
Grids have been fewer and fewer month over month and the grid hasn’t been full once in 9 races. The need to track it isn’t justified nor is my time.
Seriously thinking this may be the last race of this series for the season and do an overhaul. Perhaps some changes may draw larger grids.
 
Lobby is open.
Qualifying :10-:25 after
Break
:30 Race starts
 
I'm missing so many races lately :(

Like Neutty, I love this track, but unfortunately won't make it home in time to run.
 
Thanks for coming out tonight everyone, much appreciated

If anyone saved the replay please share.
 
Thanks everyone for the race last night! It was lots of fun as always.

Also thanks to @Nick Cannella for hosting, glad I was able to avoid any connection issues this time around.

Looking forward to the next round!
 
Thanks for coming out tonight everyone, much appreciated

If anyone saved the replay please share.
Replay shared. And just in case, here's the results if anyone needs it.

PS_Messages_20200630_141929.jpg
 
Replay shared. And just in case, here's the results if anyone needs it.

View attachment 936304
Thank you so much! I had a complete brain freeze last night after the race and didnt get anything. This is huge! Thank you thank you thank you.
 
Last edited:
@cfawesome, you have the next selection for track and time of day. Next race will be on July 13th so please have your selection announced (along with estimated lap times) made by Wednesday July 8th. Thank you and congratulations!
 
REPOSTING:
@cfawesome, you have the next selection for track and time of day. Next race will be on July 13th so please have your selection announced (along with estimated lap times) made by Wednesday July 8th. Thank you and congratulations!
 
Results from Monday night have been completed and are posted below.

RACE RESULTS:
GR2RESULTS.jpg


RACE DAY WORKSHEET:
GR2WS.jpg


POINTS/STANDINGS:
GR2POINTS.jpg


STATS:
GR2STATS.jpg
 
Data book has been updated in POST #4. It can also be viewed with the link below.

Link
 
Hey guys just wanted to let you all know the next race will be at the Red Bull Ring.

Time of Day is 13:15 “Clear”

Estimated lap time is roughly 1:22.5
 
Thank you @cfawesome! This should be a good one. Hope to get a full grid tomorrow night. All are welcome to join
 
Ok thanks. I’ll have a starting grid up in a little while. Open to all. Hoping to get a full lobby
 
Super tentative. Super super sick for the third day in a row. Little man needs to finish baking and just arrive already lol. Hopefully I’ll make it tonight but as of right now, it doesn’t look promising
 
Back