• Gran Turismo 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gran Turismo 6

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Forza Motorsport 6

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I forgot to post pics of my Rome lap/s , had a 1'20 in Stratos and high 1'13 in the obvious car of choise.

GT2TACround7_zpsz5o9pfpr.jpg

At least 2 wheels on tarmac / rumble at all times.

Huh so you put my other time ^^'

And two 1st's. Welp, gonna give it another go later...seems like Daihatsu Move is really fast but I'll try again with Alto and some setup changes...

Current best is:
121,10 km/h
Daihatsu Move SR-XX '97(4wd)

32.329 Daihatsu Move SR-XX '97 Screenshot 2016-02-24 14-10-25.png

Here is the original photo. I did not try any other car than this so i look forward to see a mixed car list.
32.884 Daihatsu Move SR-XX '97 gtp.png

a little bonus

So, I achieved even 32.1 with Alto Works but it was illegal, much like the 32.3, so 32.4 is really the legal time. I tried for so many laps and then I just kept trying until I got a .4...so here it is. I just wanted to see the max out of Alto Works.

Last time I didn't have fully customized gears so this time I bought it and tweaked the gears for a while until it felt good; I was only using 1st and 2nd gear.

P.S. Try to get the positions/time right this time Jason. But it's up to you which one of my times you will approve, lol :P

P.P.S. Much like karelpipa, I got an extra clip of the game bugging out. The game thinks I went off track and when I begin the next lap it completely ignores the kerbs/grass and returns to normal when I pop back on the surface through the tirewall.

It's also a shame I didn't record it live because the track flickered for a moment, not being loaded to that point as I approached a corner.

Definitely a weird bug, never happened to me before.

Last edited:
This track is all bugged. Especially if you cut in too deep in hairpins. Once an Off Track sign appears (and not fade quickly) you can go through everything. Sometimes it does not go back to normal and you must restart the trial. When i was little, i was scared by that :)
For me MotorSports Land is in beta state.

My jumpy car had too stiff springs.

So, I achieved even 32.1 with Alto Works but it was illegal, much like the 32.3, so 32.4 is really the legal time. I tried for so many laps and then I just kept trying until I got a .4...so here it is. I just wanted to see the max out of Alto Works.

Last time I didn't have fully customized gears so this time I bought it and tweaked the gears for a while until it felt good; I was only using 1st and 2nd gear.

P.S. Try to get the positions/time right this time Jason. But it's up to you which one of my times you will approve, lol :P

P.P.S. Much like karelpipa, I got an extra clip of the game bugging out. The game thinks I went off track and when I begin the next lap it completely ignores the kerbs/grass and returns to normal when I pop back on the surface through the tirewall.

It's also a shame I didn't record it live because the track flickered for a moment, not being loaded to that point as I approached a corner.

Definitely a weird bug, never happened to me before.

Do you know your top speed on the 32.4 lap? If you don't I'll just keep it at the top speed of your previous lap.​

Do you know your top speed on the 32.4 lap? If you don't I'll just keep it at the top speed of your previous lap.​
Ah, don't think it matters much as the Daihatsus are faster on straight anyway. :P However it is a bit faster, given I changed the gear ratios...it's close to that of the illegal laps for sure. So around 73MPH

I found that the Cappuccino had a bit of understeer although that it was fastest Kei Car.

The result was the following:
IMG_20160224_212505.jpg

35'183. Top Speed: 72,24 mph

The Alto RS/Z was better than I expected. The final result was:
IMG_20160224_213422.jpg

Time: 33'049
Speed: 71,70 mph

It seems that I can't go higher than 4th.... Now Karelpipa will take my chance to get back to back Time Attack title...

I just did a new time with a Daihatsu Move Aerodown SR-XX '98.
IMG_20160224_215311.jpg

Time: 32'620
Top Speed: 70.16 mph

I'll try to improve my lap time tommorrow...

Well, it seems that I couldn't improve the lap time anymore since I'm going to be at school when this round is done.

Bleh, I tried Daihatsu Move but couldn't make it move. :P Just not enough to beat MadMax, although it might be my unique 1st-2nd gear setup to blame (proof at the end of the video).

I tried my best and that's all that matters. :P Didn't wanna spend an eternity grinding but I think that's the max. I also did one cut apparently, in the same corner as karelpipa.

Well, fourtunately, I managed to get a free time and tried again.

My final result was:
IMG_20160225_125320.jpg

Time: 31'360
Top Speed: 71.33 mph

It took me +100 laps to get it right.

Anyways, because I used the Daihatsu Move, then here is a video...

Really wanted to do a lap with the Capuccino but haven't been able to unlock this track in Arcade Mode yet. Will keep trying and may have a lap in tonight.

Still can't comprehend though how Harsk could be almost a second faster than the rest...I smell cheating but there's no real proof save for, especially bumper view, pic.

There's NO WAY that time can be real...tried the same car and it's only as fast as Move '97 at best...even with cutting only close to getting into 31s.

Withdraw me, please. And give Harsk the two points I got from Deep Forest. ^^

Last edited:
There's NO WAY that time can be real...tried the same car and it's only as fast as Move '97 at best...even with cutting only close to getting into 31s.

Withdraw me, please. And give Harsk the two points I got from Deep Forest. ^^
You don't have to withdraw from the race. I tried to do the cleanest as I could, but in the end, I couldn't... Sorry for doing corner cutting during my lap time... :(

If you want to give me a penalty for disqualify me, then I will accept the DQ. I deserve it, because I have done the corner cutting. I'm very sorry. I'll give victory to TumeK5... :(

Back