Gran Turismo 3 & 4 All Cars/Colours + Game Starts Save Game(s) Pack

Should I Still Release Save Games Of All Used Cars Restored To New?

• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • This option has been mothballed and won't come out in the final save pack.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey all,

Been a few days since my last update, so I just wanted to say, I haven't given up, I'm still at this, progress is slow but steady, currently on page 52 of Famine's U.C.D. Spreadsheet for Excel and am still dong the first seven cars in the 80's dealership, doing 7 cars per 100 week cycle, so it's going to take time. I now also have 644 cars available in Arcade mode.

Any questions just shoot them on here, also @Famine I am still doing your U.C.D. Sheet for you, I have corrected the cell which needed confirmation, it is marked by another label, when it's done I will attach it in a PM if you want and you can review it and re-upload. :)

Hey all,

Been a few days since my last update, so I just wanted to say, I haven't given up, I'm still at this, progress is slow but steady, currently on page 52 of Famine's U.C.D. Spreadsheet for Excel and am still dong the first seven cars in the 80's dealership, doing 7 cars per 100 week cycle, so it's going to take time. I now also have 644 cars available in Arcade mode.

Any questions just shoot them on here, also @Famine I am still doing your U.C.D. Sheet for you, I have corrected the cell which needed confirmation, it is marked by another label, when it's done I will attach it in a PM if you want and you can review it and re-upload. :)

Hopefully the cars will be available for AR MAX files so I can use all the cars for Arcade Mode. Good luck!

Hopefully the cars will be available for AR MAX files so I can use all the cars for Arcade Mode. Good luck!

Hey there @JakeMR2

I Would love to make them available so I could download them on my armax system, only problem is I have a fat ps2 with no internet port in it, so I can't upload them and I'm not sure if I upload a .PSV file to the armax website it would still work, you are welcome to try and re-upload it when they're out and thank you very much for the good luck wish. :)

Edit: I have our first batch of 1000 cars this is 80's Part A... I wish there was a faster way to sell cars lol.

Onto Day 8701 :D

Btw All, I now have 646 cars available in Arcade Mode, I will update everytime I see there's more, I don't think we'll be getting anymore from the 80's dealership but when we hit the 90's a few more should come in, I'll update when.

Btw @JakeMR2 Save files can be converted and I think you can convert .PSV to.MAX to upload the the armax site if you should so want to, you are more than welcome on my account. :)

Last edited:
706 Cars Available in Arcade Mode now out of a believed 798 so a rough estimate of the top of my head... Another 92 to go? Sound right enough. :)

706 Cars Available in Arcade Mode now out of a believed 798 so a rough estimate of the top of my head... Another 92 to go? Sound right enough. :)

I think so. Hopefully this week or the next we'll be able to play all arcade cars by now! Found a way to convert a .PSV to a .MAX so it shouldn't be a problem now.

I think so. Hopefully this week or the next we'll be able to play all arcade cars by now! Found a way to convert a .PSV to a .MAX so it shouldn't be a problem now.

Ah good, I'm pleased about that, I thought there was a way to convert them, I remembered a little after you asked about it. Well when it is done, you are more than welcome to download them and upload to the armax website if you want. or just convert and keep them. It's up to you but thanks for telling me about that. :)

Ah good, I'm pleased about that, I thought there was a way to convert them, I remembered a little after you asked about it. Well when it is done, you are more than welcome to download them and upload to the armax website if you want. or just convert and keep them. It's up to you but thanks for telling me about that. :)

I think the program was called PS2SaveBuilder and PSV Exporter. I have to test it though, tonight.

Last edited:
Okay so another progress update, I am over halfway through 80's part B used cars game save, I have about 610 out of 1000, Part C will be much smaller... Also for the benefit of @JakeMR2 I now have 707 out of 798 cars available in Arcade Mode... Sorry if I already put that figure in a previous update :dopey:

So I should have 80's part B finished today, I only have 97 more cars to buy. I'll post when Part B's done. :)

Edit: Okay, done, 80's cars used part B done saved and back'd up. :)

Last edited:
So since I'm an idiot and when I calculated the amount of cars the game has I included the Prize cars I acquired along with Famine's Used car list, that was 493 + 250 = 798 yes? Well the problem is with my number '493' see what I done was added all the prize cars forgetting that included the colours of each car as well... But I have just found out there is 721 cars I the game and...

I have them all available in Arcade mode now... I am considering releasing this save game early as a sort of teaser for the upcoming save pack that I'm working on. what do you think @JakeMR2 What should I do? :D

So since I'm an idiot and when I calculated the amount of cars the game has I included the Prize cars I acquired along with Famine's Used car list, that was 493 + 250 = 798 yes? Well the problem is with my number '493' see what I done was added all the prize cars forgetting that included the colours of each car as well... But I have just found out there is 721 cars I the game and...

I have them all available in Arcade mode now... I am considering releasing this save game early as a sort of teaser for the upcoming save pack that I'm working on. what do you think @JakeMR2 What should I do? :D

I think a teaser would be perfect, that is what PD does best. So I say give it a shot, if you can upload it.

No, sadly.

Oh no! I thought you were??? Do you know if there is a way to convert saves to PAL although I doubt is because of the whole Esso and Exxon thing? :'( I really wanted EVERYONE to be able to play and use these saves?

Oh no! I thought you were??? Do you know if there is a way to convert saves to PAL although I doubt is because of the whole Esso and Exxon thing? :'( I really wanted EVERYONE to be able to play and use these saves?

Yup I know a way. The ESSO Supra I can deal with not having.

@JakeMR2 Okay then so you will still be able to use my saves? I hope so, btw isn't the supra just the same but Exxon... I must say I prefer the Esso livery same on the GT-One I just think that Esso looks better lol

Last edited:
@JakeMR2 Okay then so you will still be able to use my saves? I hope so, btw isn't the supra just the same but Exxon... I must say I prefer the Esso livery same on the GT-One I just think that Esso looks better lol

Yup, using PS2SaveBuilder like I do always. I prefer ESSO as well than EXXON.

EDIT: I converted your .PSV into a PS2 read file now, all I need to is convert it to NTSC, and it'll be done.

Last edited:
Yup, using PS2SaveBuilder like I do always. I prefer ESSO as well than EXXON.

EDIT: I converted your .PSV into a PS2 read file now, all I need to is convert it to NTSC, and it'll be done.

That's got me curious, I honestly never knew you could convert to NTSC From PAL and Vice Versa but oh well really pleased for you, I am considering uploading the arcade save but If I do it'll be tomorrow (it's 00:54AM here in England) I'm pretty tired, I'm just sort of shoring up the arcade saving making sure I really do have all cars, I read in the wikia there is 721 but I'm making sure. :)

That's got me curious, I honestly never knew you could convert to NTSC From PAL and Vice Versa but oh well really pleased for you, I am considering uploading the arcade save but If I do it'll be tomorrow (it's 00:54AM here in England) I'm pretty tired, I'm just sort of shoring up the arcade saving making sure I really do have all cars, I read in the wikia there is 721 but I'm making sure. :)

Well that's good your double checking, I did your GT3 saves to make sure I have it correct, right now I have the PAL Save and NTSC Save on my PC, now it is time to test it out on my AR MAX disc.

EDIT: I may upload it to GameFAQs to make it easier for the US people to download if that is ok.

Well that's good your double checking, I did your GT3 saves to make sure I have it correct, right now I have the PAL Save and NTSC Save on my PC, now it is time to test it out on my AR MAX disc.

EDIT: I may upload it to GameFAQs to make it easier for the US people to download if that is ok.
Hey yeah that's absolutely no problem, if you want to upload and take credit it's up to you, I'm not doing these saves for personal glory I'm doing them for everyone to have some fun and bleast around a bit so yeah, also upload them to the armax website if you want so everyone can download them on their armax disc? it's your call though and I hope you enjoy them. :)

btw tell me if they work please I'm real interested? I would love it if converting an ntsc save gave us PAL's the F09047FH4S3BF73'S or whatever they are lol

Okay so gonna' try and get to day either 11298 or 11404 to get the used car cycle I was on then I can get the 80's dealership done. :)

There is still a few cars missing in Arcade mode, I read that PAL has 732 and NTSC Has 721, I now have 723, so I'm not done yet

Last edited:
So, I now have 727 cars available in Arcade mode (I'm pleased I done some more checking and research) but I am concerened about something @Famine said a few years ago in the PAL version of GT4 there is 729? is this true Famine, I could use your help here? I have been using the list by Vipersan but I haven't got it printed so I can't check cars of?

So, I now have 727 cars available in Arcade mode (I'm pleased I done some more checking and research) but I am concerened about something @Famine said a few years ago in the PAL version of GT4 there is 729? is this true Famine, I could use your help here? I have been using the list by Vipersan but I haven't got it printed so I can't check cars of?
That sounds like the right number. I'd need to check myself though.

That sounds like the right number. I'd need to check myself though.

Ah goodness, thanks for replying Famine, I've noticed a bug as well, some of the won cars don't appear in Arcade Mode, you have to go back and Re-Win the race, like The Silverado SST Concept and the Mitsubishi C-Z Tarmac Road Car I have them now, but I am wondering if the 2 cars I'm missing could actually be prize cars? every Used Car Cycle I look at, I have all the cars, so it'll be a case of just stumbling onto them, also it means when I've bought all Used Cars that won't boost the number up, like I hoped it would... I thought I was done with the Prize Cars over a month ago Damnit!

Last edited:
How long do you think it'll take, if GT4 Pal has 729 cars, then it should add placeholder cars. To be in Arcade Mode?

I'll be honest @JakeMR2 the longest bit is finding the two cars that aren't in Arcade mode, because there seems to be a glitch whereby sometimes when you win a car in career mode it won't unlock in arcade mode, it seems I have all the used cars bought, I already had to re-win the C-Z Tarmac Road Car and more I can't remember, bareing in mind, the black LM/f1 cars aren't available in arcade mode and neither is the Audi Autounion streamline, the Sileighty is but you have to go to the "By Era" tab instead of manufacturer, since the silieghty doesn't have a manufacturer.

So to put a time frame on the Arcade mode save would be tricky, because right now I don't have it as priority to go back through the won cars to see what is missing. I will probably release a save where all cars available in career mode, so we can just take them out onto any track we like, just like arcade mode, only where we can have special colours as well. :D

plus I'm not sure about it adding the placeholder cars as cars like the Audi Streamline we PAL don't get either in arcade mode, so it is a puzzler.

Last edited:
@JakeMR2 did you ever get the GT3 Saves working... I wouldn't have thought they were identical enough region-wise what with the different cars and that?

Back