Gran Turismo 3 & 4 All Cars/Colours + Game Starts Save Game(s) Pack

Should I Still Release Save Games Of All Used Cars Restored To New?

• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • This option has been mothballed and won't come out in the final save pack.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Progress has been stagnant lately because I have been going through a little touch of depression lately but don't worry I am still slowly chipping away and WILL NOT!! stop. :)

Last edited:
Progress is going well, only got about 20 more pages of the used cars 80's, then need to get the left-over cars and we move onto used cars Early 90's. :)

I have a utopian vision for my save games from the gran turismo games, I have had a thought of making a website and uploading them there and maybe a sub category for help modding nfsmw and nfs carbon?

Also heaps of information for the games and tips, where a few fans can chat and enjoy the save games

maybe Famine might let me upload the used cars pal list that I have helped complete on maybe a future site?

who knows, nothing is confirmed though

Last edited:
Nice, can't wait for the downloading to begin! On a unrelated note; I am making a TXRD2 gamesave where anyone can use Rival Cars.
Hey there Jake,

cool, I might check that gamesave out sometime when its done, I have now restored 100 out of 1000 cars in 80's Part A plus I think NTSC can use PAL gt4 gamesaves because they're pretty identical but cannot use PAL gt3 saves :( I would love to be able to have an NTSC gamesave for gt3 (All the F1 cars:() but nvm I might just download PCSX2 and get GT3 NTSC like that... means doing them licence tests again >:(

Hey there Jake,

cool, I might check that gamesave out sometime when its done, I have now restored 100 out of 1000 cars in 80's Part A plus I think NTSC can use PAL gt4 gamesaves because they're pretty identical but cannot use PAL gt3 saves :( I would love to be able to have an NTSC gamesave for gt3 (All the F1 cars:() but nvm I might just download PCSX2 and get GT3 NTSC like that... means doing them licence tests again >:(

If you have a Kaido Racer 2 save I don't think it will work since the programming of the save is different. The game is quite rare nowadays, but there should be ISO files on the net for it. Then just mod your fatty PS2 or just do PC stuff.

But hopefully you can complete your project just like mine, but no where near done on mine.

If you have a Kaido Racer 2 save I don't think it will work since the programming of the save is different. The game is quite rare nowadays, but there should be ISO files on the net for it. Then just mod your fatty PS2 or just do PC stuff.

But hopefully you can complete your project just like mine, but no where near done on mine.

No Jake, I understand exactly where your coming from, my project I feel will take us well into next year and I won't be modding my ps2, I've never done it before and its prone to error anyway, I would just to the PC side like you said.

Is Kaido Racer a ps2 game? I've never heard of it, would still like to test it like, and the arcade save hit a wall because for some reason when cars are won in gt mode, some of them haven't unlocked in arcade mode, I will bring it but it's mothballed for now. :)

Last edited:
No Jake, I understand exactly where your coming from, my project I feel will take us well into next year and I won't be modding my ps2, I've never done it before and its prone to error anyway, I would just to the PC side like you said.

Is Kaido Racer a ps2 game? I've never heard of it, would still like to test it like, and the arcade save hit a wall because for some reason when cars are won in gt mode, some of them haven't unlocked in arcade mode, I wi;; bring it but it's mothballed for now. :)

Yep, it is the PAL version of Tokyo Xtreme Racer: Drift 2. However, it is a great game to play if you like touge and drifting.

Edit: To make a pretty good save for GT3, use the MK's editor. One of the very useful tools to get all cars in all colors, the only problem is that the game has a 200 car limit.

Last edited:
Yep, it is the PAL version of Tokyo Xtreme Racer: Drift 2. However, it is a great game to play if you like touge and drifting.

Edit: To make a pretty good save for GT3, use the MK's editor. One of the very useful tools to get all cars in all colors, the only problem is that the game has a 200 car limit.

meh, I've got all cars and colours for that game of my own back, only thing I was thinking of doing was maybe organising the saves better, I have a .rar file, with saves for start of game and I may neaten up the cars/colours layouts, so for example have all race cars and colours in one save game and all road cars/colours in another, that's later though, wanna finish this project for gt4 first.

I have been starting a saved game for GT3 NTSC with all licence tests completed but my PC is not good enough :'( I was desperate to play gt3 NTSC is swap magic a good bet and buy ntsc gt3 of ebay... it is expensive for a new game like £10.00+ postage :S

I HAVE IT!!! I can now play GT3 NTSC Free McBoot is a god send mind ESR aint too bad either. :D anyway I have all the licence tests completed on it, anyone want that uploaded? Also might make one where also the time trials are done so we have a Esperante available at the start of the game :D

Anyone want them?

Last edited:
I HAVE IT!!! I can now play GT3 NTSC Free McBoot is a god send mind ESR aint too bad either. :D anyway I have all the licence tests comleted on it, anyone want that uploaded? Also might make one where also the time trials are done so we have a Esperante available at the start of the game :D

Anyone want them?

I know how you feel, I can play Kaido Racer 1, which did not came to America on a NTSC PS2. Thank god for the makers of the soft mod.

I wouldn't mind seeing the save for myself, I have been rage quiting on friending rivals on TXRD2 anyway...

I know how you feel, I can play Kaido Racer 1, which did not came to America on a NTSC PS2. Thank god for the makers of the soft mod.

I wouldn't mind seeing the save for myself, I have been rage quiting on friending rivals on TXRD2 anyway...
well they are done already, the licence tests golded with minimum days and no miles or races driven + another save with the Panoz from the time trials. I find the NTSC version's licence Tests EASY! compared to the PAL version even though the NTSC times are tougher. :S

Last edited:
So I have decided not to make the 0.0 miles used car save games, it id far too time consuming, when I upload the used car saved games, anyone else is more than welcome to make them but I don't have time, with work and what not, if there was a an action replay max code that reset all cars in you garage including miles driven, oil, and body rigidity, then I would happily make and release the 0.0 saves.

Was onto week 92 or something for Used Cars Part A Early 90's and the stupid autosave function ****ed me over, so am starting them again, I have put an estimated time on all the UCD cars being purchased at round about the end of this year. so it's going to be a long wait but can't wait to release these saves for you all, maybe someone could also make a gt4 garage editor like the gt3 one to hybrid cars, as my saves wil give access to every single car.

Oh yes, there will be a save with 1 of every single car available.

Oh Also Famine's Used car cycle list for PAL is coming on good, all of the 80's cars and colours have been corrected and updated. :)

Was onto week 92 or something for Used Cars Part A Early 90's and the stupid autosave function ****ed me over, so am starting them again, I have put an estimated time on all the UCD cars being purchased at round about the end of this year. so it's going to be a long wait but can't wait to release these saves for you all, maybe someone could also make a gt4 garage editor like the gt3 one to hybrid cars, as my saves wil give access to every single car.

Oh yes, there will be a save with 1 of every single car available.

Oh Also Famine's Used car cycle list for PAL is coming on good, all of the 80's cars and colours have been corrected and updated. :)
I'm getting better PC parts to where I can use the E word to find mileage data, and see if I can put all cars in garage at 0 miles. It'll take me a while to save up, but now I am going to budget myself.

I'm getting better PC parts to where I can use the E word to find mileage data, and see if I can put all cars in garage at 0 miles. It'll take me a while to save up, but now I am going to budget myself.

This would be a fantastic code to have, what about body and oil for all cars in garage??

This would be a fantastic code to have, what about body and oil for all cars in garage??
Like GT3, the oil would be a pretty long code, in hex. Body well I'm guessing the game uses 8 bytes of data per car.

Like GT3, the oil would be a pretty long code, in hex. Body well I'm guessing the game uses 8 bytes of data per car.

Could you make it or would I have to cancel the restored save game? I did make a start on Used 80's part A but it was taking far too long.

90's part A completed; I have found the totals for each UCD section, the 80's section says it has a total of 2682 but I have in total 2701 for the 80's section? Strange I just hope this was a mistake on Famine's part with the spreadsheet.

early 90's section has 4600 cars to purchase and the late 90's section has 4905, so there is still a ways to go 'till completion. :(

You may wish to ask @Famine for his thoughts on this.

Hey Bobk, nah, not too bothered, I don't feel like I missed any cars, or bought ay duplicates, apart from the obvious dupes' with different mileage.

Now, I wish there was a sell all cars in garage code for gran turismo 4 as selling each individual car is quite a chore.

Hey, I know it's been a while. Are you close to completion? It seems a bit soon, but as always keep up the good work.
Hey Jake, Absolutely nowhere near completion yet, when I buy the next 1000 cars in early 90's I will be about 50% done that hall, I believe there are about 2.2 thousand cars in early 90's and 2.5 in lat 90's so it will be well into next year before this is anywhere near completion, I also still intend to make the arcade save with all cars unlocked there and I also plan on making a saved game where the player will have every car available in gt mode, maybe at the start of the game but before that I would love for someone to male a 10,000 credits code so I can buy all the cars then reset the credits to start the game properly with all cars. :)

Hey Jake, Absolutely nowhere near completion yet, when I buy the next 1000 cars in early 90's I will be about 50% done that hall, I believe there are about 2.2 thousand cars in early 90's and 2.5 in lat 90's so it will be well into next year before this is anywhere near completion, I also still intend to make the arcade save with all cars unlocked there and I also plan on making a saved game where the player will have every car available in gt mode, maybe at the start of the game but before that I would love for someone to male a 10,000 credits code so I can buy all the cars then reset the credits to start the game properly with all cars. :)
I'll plan on making such a code, I should be able to find the Codebreaker code first. I just have to alter the infinite money code first.

I'll plan on making such a code, I should be able to find the Codebreaker code first. I just have to alter the infinite money code first.
yeah thanks jake that would work, I could also merge the all cars available in gt mode save game with the completed licenses and missions completed, that would be optional ofcourse thoug :)

Latest Posts

Back