Gran Turismo 5 Drifting Videos Thread

Is there a way to actually save tandem replays, or are people just running line-outs while spectating?

Im pretty sure theres an option to save the replay, I read somewhere that its a small, miniscule icon at the end of the race.

When you finish a race online (not a free run online), go to race results and click save replay 👍

Here's the rest of my videos

[YOUTUBEhd]2KXPUv7cyv0&fmt=22[/YOUTUBEhd]

[YOUTUBEhd]kQMPIe9Y20g&fmt=22[/YOUTUBEhd]

[YOUTUBEhd]MiCsTvXNZ0E&fmt=22[/YOUTUBEhd]​

trying out comfort medium tires for the first time. was using soft before. I hope to get some wheel work videos, but when i do, the cockpit view is too bright and my camera doesn't pick up video. just a bright white screen. :crazy: The camera isn't moving, it's some auto-focus feature that makes it look a bit jumpy. :)👍

trying out comfort medium tires for the first time. was using soft before. I hope to get some wheel work videos, but when i do, the cockpit view is too bright and my camera doesn't pick up video. just a bright white screen. :crazy: The camera isn't moving, it's some auto-focus feature that makes it look a bit jumpy. :)👍

WOW! That's really impressive. You kept it sliding for two entire laps. 👍

I can't even make it through one turn smoothly yet... trying to learn.

Just curious, how do you snap the wheel back and forth so fast? I can't countersteer that fast. Maybe I need to turn FF down? I think I'm running it at 7. I also hear that people turn off 900 degree steering, but I don't know how to do that.

Any tips for a G27 user would be appreciated.

Nice videos people, its good to see what driftings like in GT5 more in-depth. How much power is in your Silvias?

Heres a vid from gt5p that shows the wheel. may give you an idea. The wheel work is exactly the same in GT5, but the drifting physics are greatly improved. The weight shifting of the car is what really whips the wheel around. You just flick it to get it started at times. Everyone has a different style of drifting so you just have to have the concepts down and your adjustments to the car/track. :)👍

my s15 has all power upgrades. i believe its around 427hp or so. My FFB is set to 5, simulation and power assist off.

Gonna change it up a bit, for now I'm gonna stay away from "typical" cars you normally see drifting like silvias, rx-7, etc. Here's my recent videos EDIT: all my videos are on my last post

Last edited:
i might get a video of me attempting to drift up today at some point just to try out my cap car :L might add in the corner me going crazy with the wheel XD
will see how the day goes

Borodori, awesome videos! would you mind sharing your settings for the c63 amg?

Upgraded all the engine stuff EXCEPT I didn't add any turbo. Tires are comfort-hard. As for suspension settings

Ride Height
F -21 R -21
Spring Rate
F 10 R 8
Dampening Extension
F 8 R 6
Dampening Compression
F 8 R 6
Anti-Roll
F 4 R 4
Camber
F -3.5 R -1
Toe
F 0.00 R 0.20

I didn't change the brake controller settings either.

Whoa...

Compared to you my drifting skills are nonexistent...

What rims do you have on your Silvia by the way? :)

You had some nice drifts going there Roors, that looks like a really fun track as well. I didnt hear any sound though :(

Thad Castle, that was wasnt very sloppy at all, you had some good angle :)

Latest Posts

Back