Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Menu Design

• Thread starter ddldave
  • 15 comments
i actually dont like it that much. id elaborate more as to why but im on the ps3 w no keyboard so too much heh

i think it looks really nice and slick.. other racing games have too much flashy SH^T in them .. this rooks really PRO :)

I love it to be honest, i like the way they used some wavey effects in the dealer showroom too :)

Took a peek at the upper right corner as I always do when the map is visible, I could make out Daytona Beach and Suzuka, which are in the game, as well as Imola (quite clearly) and Jerez (not so clear), and something around ten letters long that starts with an 'M', but it didn't look like Melbourne.

👍👍👍

Took a peek at the upper right corner as I always do when the map is visible, I could make out Daytona Beach and Suzuka, which are in the game, as well as Imola (quite clearly) and Jerez (not so clear), and something around ten letters long that starts with an 'M', but it didn't look like Melbourne.

👍👍👍

I saw it too dude. The M-city was Monte Carlo. This vid is alot clearer

http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_5662_en.html

Imola= Mugello? Maybe. Can anyone tell me any track near there.
Also noticed Silverstone. I nearly had a heart attack. I hope PD isnt screwing with me, but Ive no reason to doubt them.

I saw it too dude. The M-city was Monte Carlo. This vid is alot clearer

http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_5662_en.html

Imola= Mugello? Maybe. Can anyone tell me any track near there.
Also noticed Silverstone. I nearly had a heart attack. I hope PD isnt screwing with me, but Ive no reason to doubt them.
Imola, Italy near Bologna. Holder of the San Marino GP.
Circuit_Imola.png

Mugello, Italy north of Florence.
Circuit_Mugello_%28test%29.png

:)

I wouldn't get too worked up over the course names; they've said for a long time that listing the weather of various tracks around the world would be a feature, just as they'll have motorsports news in general. I'd love to see the tracks, but I don't think we'll be getting most of them.

That said, I am really liking how smooth this menu design is. Some quality time was spent on it, that's for sure. Awesome 👍

So how much English is in the menus, guys? Are they fairly easy to navigate? Just wondering if I should even bother waiting for the NA release.

Back