Gran Turismo 5 Prologue to hit March 19th, $39.99?

Good news indeed, also in off topic news they also state that Walmart will go to Blu-ray exclusively

I will take it with a grain of salt. PSU were the cool guys who published the "famitsu score" anyway, and one look at EBgames site you will see this:

"Official pricing and release dates have not been announced by the publisher. Price and release date listed are estimates only and subject to change. Worry Free Guarantee - if the price decreases between the time you place your preorder and the release date, you’ll receive the lower of the two."

Translation:

"Pre-order from us now, because we published a fictional release date not confirmed by the publisher and at a price not confirmed by the publisher. By the way read our fine print"

The fictional price is $59.99 by the way.

I will take it with a grain of salt. PSU were the cool guys who published the "famitsu score" anyway, and one look at EBgames site you will see this:

"Official pricing and release dates have not been announced by the publisher. Price and release date listed are estimates only and subject to change. Worry Free Guarantee - if the price decreases between the time you place your preorder and the release date, you’ll receive the lower of the two."

Translation:

"Pre-order from us now, because we published a fictional release date not confirmed by the publisher and at a price not confirmed by the publisher. By the way read our fine print"

The fictional price is $59.99 by the way.

$59.99...WHAT, Prologue had better not cost that much even for a full demo. Where's your source for that price? Also, I agree with you on the source it's probably bull, but I think that is when GT5:Prologue is going to release in the U.S. anyway, and the price is about right for the amount of content. I hope we get photomode as per SCEA's press release.

$59.99...WHAT, Prologue had better not cost that much even for a full demo. Where's your source for that price? Also, I agree with you on the source it's probably bull, but I think that is when GT5:Prologue is going to release in the U.S. anyway, and the price is about right for the amount of content. I hope we get photomode as per SCEA's press release.

Which part of "fictional price" do you not understand? Having said that $59.99 seems to be right, IMO, as it is about the same as the JPN price.

It is NOT a demo, btw.

PSU is really good at pulling information out of the (_|_).

EB/Gamestop .com has had this fictional date since before the JPN Prologue came out. Why did it take so long for PSU to latch onto this? Why not latch onto the Amazon date of Feb. 19? They didn't post a link or cite an SCEA press release, right? Therefore, they are full of crap.

Which part of "fictional price" do you not understand? Having said that $59.99 seems to be right, IMO, as it is about the same as the JPN price.

It is NOT a demo, btw.

Well you don't have to get so crabby man. :ouch: You can call prologue whatever you want but it is not a full game; there will be a final release, it's called GT5. I and many others in the U.S. wont't buy prologue for that price (59.99 tell me where is your source) no matter how diehard they are.

Back