Gran Turismo 5 Touge Club

• Thread starter JWalker841
  • 202 comments
I'd like to throw my name into the hat here and see if I can catch up with some of ya. Wanna try this GT5 Touge.. See if it's as intense as the real thing! ;)

I might open a touge free run room later tonight, probably at nurburgring. It'll be open to everyone, but I will set the HP limit to 250 and comfort tires so we don't get any X1s or anything.

I'll be bringing my RX-7
fc1c.jpg

I'm in but really? No Engine mods? What about those people in Touge Showdown and they install like new camshafts and new valves and stuff like that?

Clutch kick doesn't work very well in this game, Why are people with G25/27 think their pro for using a clutch that isn't even close to real life? Yesterday this guy said "Yes it is, In my drift car its on or off" I highly doubt that considering I've been there done that.

Nothing against anyone who states this (GAUZ) I'm just giving a heads up to the other people who have to read this.

P.S I use G27 sometimes with clutch, and in real life I ride the clutch quite abit. Alot more then GT5.

I used the clutch yesterday, I know why I don't use it. It might have saved my drift but 2 turns later it made me miss shift.
Anyway post ahead state the truth!

I'm in but really? No Engine mods? What about those people in Touge Showdown and they install like new camshafts and new valves and stuff like that?
No engine mods is only for the stock class. I havn't made the rules for the mod classes yet. Sorry about that

Im hosting a touge room now on Mt Aso.
Restrictions: 197BHP,,Comfort Soft Tyres,, 830kg min.
Room number--1472-6118-3615-5259-8203
Room Open--17:10 GMT

EDIT: ROOM CLOSED --17:45 GMT (Lack of Players)

Last edited:
I have a touge 300 celica on sports softs, maybe if you had let more powerful cars in then you would have got more people...
I'm assuming this comment wasn't aimed at me seeing as i've said I only made rules for the stock class so far a good 10 times...

Sorry knight. honest misunderstanding 👍

No worries Takumi! I'll try to get the other rules set up sometime soon. I've been away from home for a little while, but i'm back now.

Im hosting a touge room now on Mt Aso.
Restrictions: 197BHP,,Comfort Soft Tyres,, 830kg min.
Room number--1472-6118-3615-5259-8203
Room Open--17:10 GMT

EDIT: ROOM CLOSED --17:45 GMT (Lack of Players)

Aww bro, I saw your room open, but another friend got online and so I started touge-ing with him. He doesn't do stock cars as far as I am concerned, but I would have joined your room if he didn't get on. Today I have school til 10cst so might have to catch you some other time..

A room is up
1472-6118-4259-7712-9101

Edit: Closed and it was fun, will host again next time!

Last edited:
This looks like it could be some fun. Also an idea would be to go by Touge Showdown rules. Either way im in if you guys got room for another.
PSN: NismoNinja32
Time Zone: U.S.A Eastern Time

I have a touge 300 celica on sports softs, maybe if you had let more powerful cars in then you would have got more people...

you should of just joined anyway, i probably would've raised the limit if you asked. But next time i will have a vary of restrictions then.

Back