Gran Turismo 5 Touge Club

• Thread starter JWalker841
  • 202 comments
Yeah, I think this will allow you to still drive your favourite car in the right particular class. If not, there's usually a few 'best' cars within a hp/PP class.

Yeah, I've been a honda fan and my mum has owned this car before, <3 it as a kid. So why not?

I'm not too fond of that rule even though the car I'll run is post 2000. Touge mainly started up from JDM cars in the late 80's to late 90's.

No its a rwd skyline gt-s type M. It looks like a r32 but is rwd. I would like to use it in the stock class. BTW on online lobbies you can only set the hp limit to 256 or 246, i know its stupid. So maybe you should make that the limit instead of 250hp

Yeah i realized that last night. I'm gonna make some changes to the rules to make it more fair. Check them out in about 5 minutes

yeah thats what I was thinking too, Duman. Thanks for offering to help too! I'm sure i can use it. Whet I was thinking is having Touge teams eventually. Each has their own "Home Mountain" and other come and challenge you on your "home mountain". Kind of like Initial D :D but thats far down the road.
This is the best idea! 👍👍

I want to join but the timings out as I'm at school when you guys open the room but I have 2 street tuned integras and a accord I might run if I can get into a room.

Boy do i suck at racing; tried a lotes 111R around tsukuba yesterday.. The stock reccomended one was quicker then my tuned one.. 1.06.5 was my best..

I have long way to go i suppose...

Then you either need to get better at racing, or choose a different car. I know im not that great at racing! Rayy was pulling away constantly in the exact same car.. (both in the reccomended versions of the lotus 111R.)

Try that car..

Wich cars are allowed? After year 2000 or before, bevause the lotus in the post above is after year 2000 and i thought it was before that why i choose r32 skyline

It still needs a lot of work, but for now i think how we have it will be fine. I'm gonna be gone all weekend racing motocross, so get some lobbies organised guys!

@jack - the 2000 limit is only for stock class so far

It's probably better to leaving it to one thread instead of spamming others. People will just ignore it and it clogs up all the drifting lounge. 👍

Hey guys im back. I think i'll be hosting a small competition later on this week. I'll sort out the details tomorrow 👍

@JWalker:
I discovered i really do suck in touge and racing.. Could you take me off the list?

Thanks,
ZSPaulus

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, add me-

PSN: Gr3yKn1ght

Timezone: Central USA, GMT-5

What kind of class would you like to see/run? I like the idea of the Touge 200, 300, and MAX classes. I guess to start off, Touge 200 class.

Latest Posts

Back