Gran Turismo 5 Touge Club

• Thread starter JWalker841
  • 202 comments
Hey, guys, if I'm allowed to do so, I'm posting a link to an active Touge group my friends and I have come up with called the Gran Turismo Touge Championship, and we have a Facebook page too. 1st Meet & Greet is this Saturday. You guys are all more than welcome to join in on the fun.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=209409

I noticed that this specific thread was well organized for Touge, but it is kinda dieing. I also noticed that it, "was" the Official Gran Turismo Touge Club, and the Official part was taken off. Don't know if an admin did that or the thread contributor, but we should keep the Touge scene alive, so my friends and I made an active group.

PSN: DawgEater

Time Zone: PDT. Im mostly online in the afternoon, but if the runs are scheduled then I think i can change my playing time.

Beginner Class.

Last edited:
PSN: Artanix

Timezone: GMT/BST (british summer time at the moment)

What kind of class would you like to see/run?
Beginner class, but I'll run anything RWD. It would be nice having PP limits for each class, and then maybe adjusting specific car PP's to allow cars that don't get used/slower to have slightly higher PP to make the whole thing fair (would require testing and stuff :\)

Other than that, does anybody mind if I open room's during EU/UK peak times, and then move to one of the official rooms if theres a crossover?? There doesn't seem to be many EU/UK based touge/wangan runs about here :(

Yeah I've just replied to it. Just to put as well, I'm not looking for strict 1v1 touges, I'm open to just having a good drive with people who are interested in the same thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiYqY2MNM54&feature=related

6 car touge train :D

Anyway, back on topic. I'll make a few tracks and really do some testing with common cars and see how they compare at same PP levels (I know somebody has been doing this around tsukuba), as touge's with all the same car are boring :D

Anyways, any EU interested people can add PSN: Artanixuk, and just let me know you're from GTP in the request

Artanix
Anyway, back on topic. I'll make a few tracks and really do some testing with common cars and see how they compare at same PP levels (I know somebody has been doing this around tsukuba), as touge's with all the same car are boring :D

Yes, I'm the one who's compiling the data. If you can, put down some times and contribute to the data and statistics.

Hi guys, i have not race online with anyone from gtplanet yet, but im really liking the sound of what you lot are up to.. I would love to get my AE86's and skyline gts out for some fun! Who is the best person to add to join in??

PSN: driftking18594

I absolutely love touge racing. 👍

PSN : KaptinnKush
TZ: EST (New York)
What I would like to see: Car Classes by PP. 300-400 400-500 500-550 and no more after that.

I made something like this but it didn't blow up.
Togue is the best thing in the world.

Btw the way we should do Cat and Mouse Tg. Cat (follower) doesn't keep up he loses, Mouse (Leader) doesn't pull away he loses and keep alternating between the two until there is a winner.

Btw the way we should do Cat and Mouse Tg. Cat (follower) doesn't keep up he loses, Mouse (Leader) doesn't pull away he loses and keep alternating between the two until there is a winner.

Hot Version Regulations! Tsuchiya all the way!

MetalheadA7X
Any limit to weight removal? Just making up a stock lass car tonight. A nice 1990 RX7 to get down and dirty with.

This thread is pretty much inactive, the next best thing is to check out Legend of the Streets. The link is on my signature.

Latest Posts

Back