Gran Turismo 6 Master Car/Track List

• Thread starter Duphman
  • 906 comments
I suggest to add Interlagos as "Probable race courses that have been reported on throughout GTPlanet".

On Brazil Game Show, Kazunori said that Interlagos was a important track for Senna´s carrer, and, as the game are going to feature Senna it might include Interlagos too. I have a link from a brazilian website talking about it.

I updated the list. Thank you.

Source: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt6-news-and-discussion.260299/page-62#post-8924404

Looks like the Streets of Willow Springs may be making an appearance as well as Big Willow.

image-jpg.81381

2010 Honda Fit RS (GE6)
image-jpg.81380

Honda-Fit-RS-02.png

2010_Honda_Fit_RS_02_rear.jpg

What about the corvette c7 on the news?

That one confuses me for a bit. I know the car is "inspired by" the Gran Turismo 25th Anniversary Corvette seen in the 25th Anninversary trailers, but did they outwardly state that that specific custom Corvette will be in the game as well?

That one confuses me for a bit. I know the car is "inspired by" the Gran Turismo 25th Anniversary Corvette seen in the 25th Anninversary trailers, but did they outwardly state that that specific custom Corvette will be in the game as well?
You can see it in the new trailer #6 and some new cars as well

Damn, is that stadium track in the trailer Race of Champions?
Nope it's Gran Turismo Arena apparently

This is a multipurpose arena used to accommodate tens of thousands of spectators, with a special circuit set up on its field. The total length of the course is short at 668 metres, but the variety of corners in its layout is equal to a large scale circuit. This is a great stage for Karts and small displacement cars. You can also remove the cornerstones and corner barriers to set up a variety of attractions using cones.

http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/products/gt6/tracks/#new

I have instead, gleaned the cars from my list that are on Gran Turismo's official list (thank you Skunky ZA) and have instead left the vehicles that have not been shown or listed but have evidence of showing up later in the game. The track list is accurate though.

So the following tracks have weather and/or time change over GT5:

Daytona (Time & Weather)
Tsukubu (Weather)
Spa (Time)
Motegi (Time & Weather)

Autumn Ring (Time & Weather)

Plus all of the new tracks have both. Not bad at all.

Last edited:
And still no premium MKIV Supra, what a shame, also what's up with all of the "Base Models" beside several different classes of race cars, GT500 GT-R for example...does this mean we can select from liveries on it?

And still no premium MKIV Supra, what a shame, also what's up with all of the "Base Models" beside several different classes of race cars, GT500 GT-R for example...does this mean we can select from liveries on it?
I am thinking liveries (since we can't paint most race cars).
The missing A45 and E63 that Mercedes already confirmed makes me think more cars will be shown as we get closer to the release date.

Also, have you noticed the Premium Toyota 2000GT is no where to be found on that car list? That makes me believe they will update that list over time.

Last edited:
Nice to see that we have time/weather change on all the new tracks.
And that the gt5 dlc tracks are there, too.

Edit: we're really poor on the rally side though..

Last edited:
I am thinking liveries (since we can't paint most race cars).

I'm thinking the other way around; a livery editor would be applicable to all cars, the fact only race cars get the "Base Model" bit makes me think it's just to be able to paint them sans liveries. Sort of like how AutoArt has plain-body versions of some race car models :)

Daytona (Time & Weather)
Tsukubu (Weather)
Spa (Time)
Motegi (Time & Weather)

Autumn Ring (Time)

Autumn Ring also has weather. 👍:)

Daytona (Time & Weather)
Tsukubu (Weather)
Spa (Time)
Motegi (Time & Weather)

Autumn Ring (Time & Weather)

Spa have weather too

I literally haven no idea. My only thought is that base model is a standard no livery version. Sort of like how we just have a few colour options in GT5 for the Audi R8 LMS, but none are liveries (not counting the Playstation livery which is counted as a different car). I don't know why they would solid colour versions of race cars in the game though? If I was to be overly hopeful I would say there is some minor livery options coming along. But I wouldn't be hopeful.

Probably means 200 new cars includes DLC.

No. Remember the idea of developing concept cars with manufacturers for the game? They aren't listed in the list from what I see. There may be another 10-20 cars like that.

I literally haven no idea. My only thought is that base model is a standard no livery version. Sort of like how we just have a few colour options in GT5 for the Audi R8 LMS, but none are liveries (not counting the Playstation livery which is counted as a different car). I don't know why they would solid colour versions of race cars in the game though? If I was to be overly hopeful I would say there is some minor livery options coming along. But I wouldn't be hopeful.

No. Remember the idea of developing concept cars with manufacturers for the game? They aren't listed in the list from what I see. There may be another 10-20 cars like that.

But they're going to be DLC.

Back