Gran Turismo 6 Master Car/Track List

• Thread starter Duphman
  • 906 comments
we've a some great new locations to drive, 7 when i remember right. but arround 20 new layouts, i hope we'll see different layouts of Matterhorn and Route X!

"Honda HSV-010 GT Base Model '12"

^Definitely liking the possibilities of these 'base models". :eek:

Surely a livery editor would not be applicable to any racecar with an official race livery from RL. Right? You would add these "base models" if you wanted your players to be able to edit livery on these race machines with their aero bodies intact, I would think..

When the Weider HSV GT500 came out as DLC I immediately thought, "Man what if we could get this in some sort of base color, totally plain, and then edit the scheme.." Of course a full blown editor would be great but I would've been thrilled with a royal blue HSV GT500 with a couple number plates! :mischievous:

(maybe paint the lower body black, and change the wheels, big Honda decal on the hood and rear quarter panels... delicious)

You can see what the "base models" are in the concept video. See this post:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt6-news-and-discussion.260299/page-84#post-8928221

So basically they've taken the real racing cars, removed the livery, given it an RM-esque livery and allowed you to change the base colour, just like an RM. That's what a base model is, no livery editor.

Considering that there's no references whatsoever for that claim, I'll take the liberty and remove it.

I never saw any references either, but I still have hope it will be in GT6 because it has been in previous games and because Valencia is one of the photo locations of the game. Maybe DLC, who knows?

VDG
I never saw any references either, but I still have hope it will be in GT6 because it has been in previous games and because Valencia is one of the photo locations of the game. Maybe DLC, who knows?

Well you never know... Polyphony seem to have a thing for Spain at the moment. Possible I'd say.

we've a some great new locations to drive, 7 when i remember right. but arround 20 new layouts, i hope we'll see different layouts of Matterhorn and Route X!

The trailer has a shot of a car driving the 'wrong' way past the radio dishes on Route X. Rather than this being a reverse mode, I think it will be the default direction of the inner test track.

The trailer might show a few new parts of an alternative Matterhorn layout but I need to watch it again, I think like Cape Ring it'll be 4-5 different layouts without any reverse versions.

Last edited:
Will Eiger Nordwand Short have weather? It did in GT5, but the official website doesn't list it as having variable weather, only the rally course (which didn't have it in GT5).

The trailer has a shot of a car driving the 'wrong' way past the radio dishes on Route X. Rather than this being a reverse mode, I think it will be the default direction of the inner test track.

The trailer might show a few new parts of an alternative Matterhorn layout but I need to watch it again, I think like Cape Ring it'll be 4-5 different layouts without any reverse versions.
i really hope it ^^

It looks "premium" though. Like it would have a complete interior and all.

Standards rom GT5 are confirmed to only have partial interiors. However the detailing on the 2000GT is impressive. Hoping the NOMAD Diablo (a lame standard in GT5) gets a proper touch up as well.

Yeah, that 2000GT looked very well detailed to me:
I know PD said that they only kept the cockpit view as the difference, but there's still no proof that all of the standard cars have gotten improved appearances.

10697848903_195df4d837.jpg

Yes I believe PD just fouled up on the car list by making it appear only the 125 or so new cars to the series were the only new premium models.

Theres only a small handful of GT5 standard cars listed as 'new' in their list

Cizeta V16 '94
Ford GT '05
Lamborghini Countach LP400 ’74
Lancia Stratos '73
McLaren F1 GTR – BMW (Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing) ’95
Shelby GT350R ’65 (GT5's standard model was the 350R, GT6 is just the 350)

Im having an extremely difficult time believing of the 800 or so standard cars in GT5, this is all PD decided to make premium for GT6. If it does turn out to be true, then PD has truly dropped to a new low. But again I seriously doubt it.

Im having an extremely difficult time believing of the 800 or so standard cars in GT5, this is all PD decided to make premium for GT6. If it does turn out to be true, then PD has truly dropped to a new low. But again I seriously doubt it.

I doubt this as well. I am staring rather hard at the screen shot of that Toyota 2000GT and am beginning to doubt that it isn't a Premium. It is way too detailed, especially compared to the GT5 version.

And again Mercedes-Benz themselves confirmed two cars that aren't on that list are in game. And remember PD's "200 new car" statement.

And again Mercedes-Benz themselves confirmed two cars that aren't on that list are in game. And remember PD's "200 new car" statement.[/quote]

yes and other cars, like the winners of pebble beach...the ferrari and the aston martin, and the others in tokyo motoor show

@Earth, the Shelby GT350 R & Mclaren F1 GTR aren't exactly the same as the premium counterparts. I just wanted to point that out.

GT350:
Ford-Mustang_Shelby_GT350_1965_photo_01.jpg

GT350 R, it was basically the racing version of the Shelby GT350.
1965-Shelby-GT350R-700-x-354.jpg

1995 Mclaren F1 GTR Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing
1995_Mc_Laren_F1_GTR_013_7615.jpg

1997 BMW Motorsport Mclaren F1 GTR
McLaren_F1_GTR_LeMans_1.jpg

I'm sorry for pointing that out, but it's true.

And again Mercedes-Benz themselves confirmed two cars that aren't on that list are in game. And remember PD's "200 new car" statement.

We already know PD fails at math, so I wouldn't hold my breath. I'd say there's a fair chance there are some cars that will be in the game on day 1 that aren't on the list, but nothing like the 80 that it would take to reach 200. Maybe something like 5-10 new cars from now till release, whether it's a day 1 update or on the disc.

I'm sorry for pointing that out, but it's true.

I'll be fine.

So now theres only 4 standard cars from GT5 listed as 'new' on the list.

The Toyota 2000GT looks different from GT5 to GT6. The tag on the front bumper is white in GT5, but its black in GT6.

I'll be fine.

So now theres only 4 standard cars from GT5 listed as 'new' on the list.

The Toyota 2000GT looks different from GT5 to GT6. The tag on the front bumper is white in GT5, but its black in GT6.
Yeah, I also notice the car looks significantly better than it did in GT5. I'm still not certain that PD didn't improve the standard cars that much. If the detail has been improved that much, then I would be impressed.

2000GT in GT6 compared to two GT5 screenshots... Looks like an improvement for sure. The foglights seem to be missing the PS2 era glare, the edges around the car are smoother, and the headlights look very crisp. Maybe it's not a full premium but it looks quite good either way.

10697848903_195df4d837.jpg

Toyota2000GT_TrialMountain_1.jpg

7999743943_7c2c4bf4cf_h.jpg

Yeah, I also notice the car looks significantly better than it did in GT5. I'm still not certain that PD didn't improve the standard cars that much. If the detail has been improved that much, then I would be impressed.

Yeah I think its win/win either way. If the other cars are still standard but look that much better, great. If a portion of standard GT5 cars have been upgraded to premium but they havent made mention of it, then thats great too.

Back