Gran Turismo 6 Master Car/Track List

• Thread starter Duphman
  • 906 comments
f40
Will Eiger Nordwand Short have weather? It did in GT5, but the official website doesn't list it as having variable weather, only the rally course (which didn't have it in GT5).
Fairly sure that's just a copy-paste error from PD. Eiger won't be altered in any way I'd say.

I guess some of
Yeah I think its win/win either way. If the other cars are still standard but look that much better, great. If a portion of standard GT5 cars have been upgraded to premium but they havent made mention of it, then thats great too.
Oh yeah; definitely. GT6 so far has been a wierd mix to be of disappointments, but also awesomeness. It's been a roller coaster basically.

I guess some of

Oh yeah; definitely. GT6 so far has been a wierd mix to be of disappointments, but also awesomeness. It's been a roller coaster basically.

Yeah it sure has. One thing I am definitely hoping for is functioning windshield wipers on all cars. I have really bad memories of driving a XJ220 in the pouring rain and not seeing those 2D wipers move at all.

2000GT in GT6 compared to two GT5 screenshots... Looks like an improvement for sure. The foglights seem to be missing the PS2 era glare, the edges around the car are smoother, and the headlights look very crisp. Maybe it's not a full premium but it looks quite good either way.

10697848903_195df4d837.jpg

Toyota2000GT_TrialMountain_1.jpg

7999743943_7c2c4bf4cf_h.jpg

The A pillar of the GT6 car looks 10x smoother and better then the angular A-pillar on the GT5 car.

Yeah it sure has. One thing I am definitely hoping for is functioning windshield wipers on all cars. I have really bad memories of driving a XJ220 in the pouring rain and not seeing those 2D wipers move at all.

Me too, it seems a bit more likely since PD have said the only functional differences between standards & premiums are the cockpit views. I hope I can have more bodykit options for the standard cars as well and being able to remove a spoiler on all cars if I want to. I really didn't understand why we couldn't do that in GT5.

(* This list is one part of the cars planned for inclusion, and is subject to change.)

I love the disclaimer that heads the list on the GT site. I'm not sure if it means that more cars are coming and as always we aren't going to show our entire hand or if it means the opposite.

Duphman, I see in your list that you prefer to display the layouts seperately. You can add Silverstone Stowe Circuit, and Brands Hatch can be split- we're getting the Indy Circuit (yawn) and the GP Circuit (yes!).

...if you please. Once again, great job on taking care of this thread. We appreciate being able to log into GTP and have this nice glance at all of the beautiful new tracks we're about to be racing/drifting/hot-lapping on.

I am so pumped for Mt. Panorama, Brands GP, Ascari, Apricot at night, Spa at night, Daytona at night, Streets of Willow, Goodwood, and soon.... Seattle aaahahaha

I started suspecting that after posting it, but I still can't figure out which section is shared with "older" layout. I guess it will be only small part :)

As I have it mapped, the pink layout is about 3.5 Km long.
The other Matterhorn layout is 3.25 Km long, and it's a faster-looking circuit.
I think there will be one or two more layouts. There certainly must be one which goes all the way up to Gornergrat station.

I imagine the layout for that would be something like this (in green):

i95V3P7.jpg

Although it might turn out to be something different in GT6.

After watching the german video a bit more it appears that the track might possibly further extend beyond the latest discovered layout. Maybe there really is another variation which goes to Gornergrat, after all.

vZfoq2g.jpg

The pink layout is now 3.42 Km long. The train station reached in it is called Rotenboden.

The more I look on that video, the more I'm convinced that there will be 2 more layouts (first I thought that they were reverse versions). But for me they look more like some short variations. Let's hope I'm wrong again :D

It looks like there are at least 4 versions of Matterhorn. I downloaded the video and uploaded it to Youtube. Pause at 13:53 and you can see them.

So we have 3 over 3km variations of Matterhorn and possibly more (as we don't know what is on the next page of track list). Plus short layout. So many roads to take photos, yay ^^

Knowing PD... doubt it. But it's good to see that they so varied layouts in one area. Maybe some day we will get Eiger long ;)

Still waiting on London long. Looking at the German video looks like we will be getting double counting of tracks again, the GT5 variation of Daytona Oval & Road Course appeared, but also the Time/weather variation appeared.

Strangely Suzuka West course appears to be left out again, it would seem it wouldn't take much time for PD to complete this portion adding new barricades, new AI lines etc,; a bit perplexing.

Enjoying shirakawaa's layout investigation, as ever :) Since I saw the video early this morning was hoping to see his findings, and with the ones that can be guessed by now my hopes would be fulfilled. Matterhorn was already my favourite, now I'm even eager to drive on it. Now Polyphony please, SSRX inner field is a must.

Back