Gran Turismo 6 Master Car/Track List

• Thread starter Duphman
  • 906 comments
Still waiting on London long.

You're not the only one! :scared:
xQdcmZL.png

EDIT: I've never been to London so I don't know how well this layout would work. As long as we can drive down The Mall, I don't care what else the track has!

London Long? What's the deal with this layout then?

It could serve as a complete replacement of the London circuit that was in GT5. If it were to end at Charing Cross, it could entirely remove the GT5 sections which are too narrow, keeping The Mall.

It could serve as a complete replacement of the London circuit that was in GT5. If it were to end at Charing Cross, it could entirely remove the GT5 sections which are too narrow, keeping The Mall.

Ah. Thought is was official or something. Whatever.

London does need an overhaul though. Far too short and narrow for any decent racing.

Ah. Thought is was official or something. Whatever.

London does need an overhaul though. Far too short and narrow for any decent racing.

Personally, I don't think they'll change it due to the hassle of scanning a new layout when they already have one right next to it. I'd love to see it happen for future releases though (as well as changing Rome back to the original layout).

I updated my list. With some stretch we can see how PD are mentioning 37 locations and 100 layouts.
This time with "layout" they're referring to reverse variations too.

zof8WVS.png

Anybody noticed that Rome Circuit is now called "Circuito di Roma"? This could be just a name change, but might also indicate some updates. Perhaps a new variation based on the old GT2 circuit?

Anyway, with all variations listed and shown so far, there's only room for a couple more ones to reach the advertised 100 layouts (at launch).

GT Arena is in Switzerland?

Potentially even more variations if there are separate layouts of Ascari. I think there will be the Full track and the 3 additional separate layouts.

In that German video we have seen all "world" tracks and Ascari was with only full layout.

Man, that is perplexing. Having the different layouts of real-world tracks just seems like such a low priority for PD, while places like cape ring get to go berzerk :lol:. We're talking about very little work needed by the modellers relative to creating the entire environment. The only issue I can think of is pit roads for each layout, but if they're not there in real-life then certainly we could get by without them.

ascari_track.jpg

^ Track 1 would be fun in most any vehicle
Tracks 2 and 3 might both be a blast in dem Shiftercarts, or even low-power smaller cars for you Kei fanatics...

:sly: Kei fanatics make me nervous. lol

They wouldn't add any combinations if they aren't officially used but it's surprising the small tracks are missing. Something to add in the future perhaps. I'm surprised Stowe is in Silverstone, hadn't noticed that.

Ah yeh I know that, but it's just what I thought! Nevermind!

You've been washed by PD pretty good then! :lol:

They wouldn't add any combinations if they aren't officially used but it's surprising the small tracks are missing. Something to add in the future perhaps. ..

Is anything really "official" at Ascari? I thought it was just kind of a playground for enthusiasts..

You've been washed by PD pretty good then! :lol:

Is anything really "official" at Ascari? I thought it was just kind of a playground for enthusiasts..
Uh, no, I just thought it made more sense that they're counted as separate tracks and not a variation of special stage. That's my opinion anyways. :D

1197 machines including some returners from GT4. We're missing atleast 3 for 1200 and PD stated there will be over 1200. They're holding off on us for now.
We're still missing something like 70-80 of the promised "new" cars, aren't we?

Yup, rumours are that they're 30 porsches and 5 different E30 M3 variants, the rest are Wagons from Volvo, Cadillac and a Country Squire.

I don't understand. In one interview Yamauchi claimed 200 new cars would be in GT6, in the other it just says 1200 in all (which is less than 200 new cars).

I don't understand. In one interview Yamauchi claimed 200 new cars would be in GT6, in the other it just says 1200 in all (which is less than 200 new cars).
and we only have 12x new cars so far and I'm not even sure they're all "new".

You're not the only one! :scared:
xQdcmZL.png

EDIT: I've never been to London so I don't know how well this layout would work. As long as we can drive down The Mall, I don't care what else the track has!

As a Londoner, I can tell you that'd be feasible and pretty good too. And there's more than enough space at the Trafalgar Square junction for the two routes to pass one another. Much more varied in terms of speed than the current layout.

Back