Gran Turismo 6- What I Know

Status
Not open for further replies.
GT6 what I know.... It'll be a major disappointment to anyone blinkered enough to get hype following GT5.
Kaz is a racecar driver now, first and foremost, Gt is his cash cow, deal with it.

Please bring more of your fun and positive atitude to the table :) it's very favourable and quite enjoyable.

GT6 what I know.... It'll be a major disappointment to anyone blinkered enough to get hype following GT5.
Kaz is a racecar driver now, first and foremost, Gt is his cash cow, deal with it.

All sunshine and rainbows I see.

Heh, in your dreams pal. Trolls aren't welcome here on GTP so get over yourself... 👎:grumpy:

Expressing a negative opinion does not automatically make me a troll. Get over yourself toko, I can say whatever I like (not breaking aup), deal with it.

Going by the latest rumours from vgleaks (which a few anonymous sources have confirmed as being on the money)* the next Playstation will have 4gb of unified GDDR5 ram. That fixes all your texture issues which gave you ****** smoke and shadows. It also makes rendering a full NASCAR field possible (not sure about the AI with that). It also makes 1080p @ 60 fps WITH some form of antialiasing a reasonable possibility.

Going by the dearth of AAA PS3 game announcements for the second half of 2013 it's looking like we'll possibly have PS4s to push around by XMas. The March 2014 release sounds late but being late is what PD and Sony do best.

*Not necessarily true but possibly right.

Expressing a negative opinion does not automatically make me a troll. Get over yourself toko, I can say whatever I like (not breaking aup), deal with it.

Come on guys ease up lets keep it on topic.

Considering how alot of standards are duplicates, it would only be but so hard to model one cockpit per base car, then just use the same cockpit for duplicates and add/remove things if necessary. (That is, if duplicates will return to GT6 and I won't mind if they do)

Why bother commenting if you're going to bash a game? Seriously, get over yourself...

*Back on topic* :)

Last edited:
TBH, I really don't like the idea of GT6 being on PS4 since I've heard that Sony is making the console so that you can't play used games on it. I mean, that's just BS; what if I buy a PS4 and it breaks? I'll have to buy new games.

I might as well switch to xbox completely if that occurs.

TBH, I really don't like the idea of GT6 being on PS4 since I've heard that Sony is making the console so that you can't play used games on it. I mean, that's just BS; what if a buy a PS4 and it breaks. I'll have to buy new games.

That's enough for me just about to switch to xbox.

Steady on, they've patented some technology, that doesn't automatically mean they'll use it. Wait until both consoles are revealed, then make your choice.

Steady on, they've patented some technology, that doesn't automatically mean they'll use it. Wait until both consoles are revealed, then make your choice.

alright, I hope they don't use that in the system though.

Except:

That's not a thing you know. That's just something you shoved on the beginning of your post as a pretext to say something to piss people off in this thread.

Also, "Deal with it" is not the catch-all response to people calling you on something that you are using it as.

Except:

That's not a thing you know. That's just something you shoved on the beginning of your post as a pretext to say something to piss people off in this thread.

Also, "Deal with it" is not the catch-all response to people calling you on something that you are using it as.

+100 👍

except:

Also, "deal with it" is not the catch-all response to people calling you on something that you are using it as.

+1,000,000.

I was being ironic, the Op hasn't provided any evidence to back up what he 'knows', so I just threw out a similar baseless statement that I 'know', because it amused me to do so at the time, not to piss people off.
Deal with it Toronado :)

I was being ironic, the Op hasn't provided any evidence to back up what he 'knows', so I just threw out a similar baseless statement that I 'know', because it amused me to do so at the time, not to piss people off.

I'm surprised you haven't realized that telling people to "deal with it" hasn't (and won't) work very well.

I'm not sure you understand the meaning of irony let alone the difference between that and ignorance.

You're still going? Now you're REALLY attempting to gain our attention... And you SEREIOUSLY need to stop saying "Deal with it", it's rather tiring don't you think?

People still say 'Deal with it?'

It's like i'm really in 2008!

Being able to buy GT6 next year is great. I don't believe it, but it would be great. I'm thinking more of a late quarter 2015 at the earliest.

Being able to buy GT6 next year is great. I don't believe it, but it would be great. I'm thinking more of a late quarter 2015 at the earliest.

At the earliest? So you think a 5+ year dev cycle will be the norm for GT now? They're doomed if it is.

SimonK
At the earliest? So you think a 5+ year dev cycle will be the norm for GT now? They're doomed if it is.

GT4 to GT5 was almost six years, if I remember correctly...as long as you don't count spinoffs like PSP and Prologue games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back