Gran Turismo 7 and GT Sport User Interface Fan Art

GT Auto Version 1.0

I'll have to fix the vectors for the muffler, engine, & paint icons later on; they look very rough. I also couldn't decide on a proper background yet. The GT Auto menu in my ideal GT7 will have the same options as GT6 plus 2 new features. Conversions are basically where a player will be able to do drivetrain & engine swaps. "Auto Upgrade" is like the one in the Forza series basically, it's just a quick shortcut for a player to upgrade their car to a specific performance range.
GT7_GT Auto.png

"Modern" Dealership screen, looking at it now I think that I've made the paints to big, I've also wanted to use other icons for the buttons (a key for the purchase car button, for example) but I will "draw" them when I get Illustrator, other problem I think is that the options panel is small, or maybe it just looks small next to the paints:

Dealerships - BLUE (Performance).png

Dealerships - BLUE (Attributes).png

Dealerships - BLUE (Car Info).png

Dealerships - RED (Performance).png

Dealerships - RED (Attrubutes).png

Dealerships - RED (Car Info).png

And here is a list of the default settings for the dealerships that can be set in the options menu, it's not part of the UI:

DEALERSHIPS INFO.png

I have been away from here for a few days so have missed a few updates. Great work by all contributors.
👍

@zzz_pt your recreation of the GT6 showroom is simply stunning. I started doing it a month back but gave up after the background. Firstly, well done for seeing it through, but more than that, it is probably the best work in this thread.

@masterrugalm your latest works are your best yet in my opinion. I particularly like your paint chips and the detail gone into them. If I could make a suggestion it would be to change the text layout in the car info screen to Left Justified instead of Centred and break it into separate paragraphs.

@djslofstra I like the idea of having manufacturer specific tuners. I am curious as to why you have both Cr and $ included though. Also, all the info included in the car selection screen makes it look cramped and on a smaller tv it may be difficult to read. Good work otherwise though.

Last edited:
I have been away from from here for a few days so have missed a few updates. Great work by all contributors.
👍

@zzz_pt your recreation of the GT6 showroom is simply stunning. I started doing it a month back but gave up after the background. Firstly, well done for seeing it through, but more than that, it is probably the best work in this thread.

@masterrugalm your latest works are your best yet in my opinion. I particularly like your paint chips and the detail gone into them. If I could make a suggestion it would be to change the text layout in the car info screen to Left Justified instead of Centred and break it into separate paragraphs.

@djslofstra I like the idea of having manufacturer specific tuners. I am curious as to why you have both Cr and $ included though. Also, all the info included in the car selection screen makes it look cramped and on a smaller tv it may be difficult to read. Good work otherwise though.
In the first version, I had the dollar sign and car shape in an circle. I forgot to add the background circle this time though. The dollar sign is meant to be the money sign, like the car is meant to be a car sign. The currency is Cr. ;)

In my earlier version I had only two cars per page. I made it using my 11" laptop in the fit on screen view. When I posted it and noticed that everything was hideously big, I made this version. I can still read everything on my 4,5" phone using the full image resolution.

And thanks. ;)

it is probably the best work in this thread.

Not that I'm complaining or jealous or anything related to that matter :lol:, but what you typed here makes it seem, how should I say this... Discouraging to other people who worked pretty hard on their UIs.

There's a possibility I might have misread your comment and took it the wrong way, though, haha 👍

But with that said, I'm just saying my $0.02, you can take it or leave it. :)

Not that I'm complaining or jealous or anything related to that matter :lol:, but what you typed here makes it seem, how should I say this... Discouraging to other people who worked pretty hard on their UIs.

There's a possibility I might have misread your comment and took it the wrong way, though, haha 👍

But with that said, I'm just saying my $0.02, you can take it or leave it. :)
You have taken it the wrong way @Grandea GTR. It is my opinion, as the above was yours, that I think the quality and skill is exceptional is his piece.

Will others find is discouraging? I cannot imagine members being that shallow and non-accepting of the quality shown by another contributor. On that basis surely a post getting more Likes than someone else will be discouraging too?

Why could what I said not act as a motivator? Why have you focused on that as opposed to the second sentence in my post when I said it was great work by all contributors and gave a thumbs up?

Taking things the wrong way is a common problem with forums and texts as you miss a great deal of tone and pacing. I have done it before, and probably will do again, so think nothing of it.

👍

You have taken it the wrong way @Grandea GTR. It is my opinion, as the above was yours, that I think the quality and skill is exceptional is his piece.

Will others find is discouraging? I cannot imagine members being that shallow and non-accepting of the quality shown by another contributor. On that basis surely a post getting more Likes than someone else will be discouraging too?

Why could what I said not act as a motivator? Why have you focused on that as opposed to the second sentence in my post when I said it was great work by all contributors and gave a thumbs up?

Taking things the wrong way is a common problem with forums and texts as you miss a great deal of tone and pacing. I have done it before, and probably will do again, so think nothing of it.

👍
I apologize for misunderstanding your post. Like I stated in my above comment, There's a possibility that I may have misunderstood your post, and I did. I'll try to not go off at this end again 👍

Man, I really made a ding-a-ling of myself this time >.<

Back