Gran Turismo 7 and GT Sport User Interface Fan Art

A-Spec Amateur menu

View attachment 251970

100% Illustrator / Vector.

Maybe this will suffer some changes in the meantime.

Feel free to make suggestions or give feedback. :)
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice:bowdown: I like the concept.

For Feedback/suggestions I'd say the grey background looks a bit flat. Maybe a texture like asphalt or a low opacity contrasted image of Amateur league cars racing will do it some justice. Some more contrast and depth is what I'd put. Like how you did your Isle of Man TT screen was sublime!

@Neddo maybe make it orange like it was in previous games?

@zzz_pt I think that Sunday Cup icon is unfitting. It gives more japanese feeling so people will still think it's biased to Japan

Hmmm. Maybe yes. But the icon is just a reproduction of an existing one. :)

i1kBpdD4M90yv8E.jpg

@TayeezSA Thanks mate. :) Yes, the texture will be added. The idea for the orange though, I'll try it. 👍

OK. I'll think another manufacturer to do the next montage. 👍

I don't think you understood Ameer's point. UI concepts are just that: concepts. Once you make one dealership, we get the idea of how would every other dealership be. :)

You're just changing cars and that's not UI. It's content.

It's way better if you apply your time in making other menus for other parts of the game than to present the same idea just with different content.

So, being more direct, making a dealership for a different manufacturer won't add anything new to what you've already presented. :) Only that you want certain cars to be in the game.

:cheers:

@Harsk100 why not do these for example? :

Show us in your eyes how they would look:

• An Arcade Menu
  • A GT Career screen
  • A Pre-Race Menu
  • Tuning shop
Don't just do dealership montages. Also, if you want to better your Graphic Design then do different things, don't just stick to one
I'm currently working in GT Mode menu. 👍

Hey guys, I have been following this thread for quite a while now, and I am impressed by all of the phantastic work here. Some of you guys should work for PD! You inspired me to give it a shot as well.
I have been using GIMP for this, even though I am a complete noob at using that program 💡

So, here is my design for a dealership menu, it slightly resembles GT6's Menu style:

It took me about 4 hours. Some of the Specs (epecially the PP) are made up.

Tell me what you guys think and what I could improve, greetings from Germany!

This is my first post here on GTPlanet :gtpflag:

Hey guys, I have been following this thread for quite a while now, and I am impressed by all of the phantastic work here. Some of you guys should work for PD! You inspired me to give it a shot as well.
I have been using GIMP for this, even though I am a complete noob at using that program 💡

So, here is my design for a dealership menu, it slightly resembles GT6's Menu style:

Welcome to GTPlanet. Nice montage that you got, Tesla. 👍 Cheers :cheers:

As I've said in one of my first posts, I would only use PS for "enhancements" and other "small details".

Here's the current state of the menu "A-Spec Amateur" after some minutes in PS. :D

I went with green for this events to match my License colors (as in GT5/6).

added:

- texture in the BG
- shadow in the icons
- Glow in the selected icon
- some small changes in the superior info bar / saturation/hue.

ASPECAMATEUR.jpg

My favorite menu is not this one but I have first to create a text/info for it. 💡

Welcome aboard:gtpflag:. That's an epic first post too:tup:👍

Sorry for double post, but another montage by me was made!! This time is an Race Menu.
STARTINGGRID.png

Warning: I tried to keep the image different without losing the GT6 style. In Nurburgring 24h, there won't be any LM cars like the real life. The distance is 24 hours, like GT5.

And there is an improved version of Bugatti's New Car Dealership which I made yesterday:
bugatti nc.png

The Circle will be used to choose engine. The R2 will be used to choose a trim, like the Dubai Version and for different versions of Mazda Miata, for example. I forgot to put this in Toyota Dealership, this will be corrected soon.

Back