Gran Turismo 7 and GT Sport User Interface Fan Art

Thank you very much @Scuderia Paul for your kind words.

On the subject of my picture itself and its quality, what I can say is that I'm a designer myself. I've been using Photoshop and Illustrator for more than 10 years now and I "have to" show some competence in what I do.

I still think I can do better but that was what I could do with the time and disposition I had at that day. :)

I'm not special. I just do what I do because I've studied UX, graphic design, etc for more than 6 years. :) But in other aspects, I'm dumb and I like to learn with others and to see what other people can do. That way I'll improve myself.

Keep it up guys! :cheers:

Double Edit: I took out all my crap from before.
Keep it up, guys! I hope to see more work! :sly:

EDIT: Arcade Menu I whipped up in a few minutes.
G7Wqmr5.png

Last edited:
Eh, may as well tell about how much stuff I've done. Of course, thanks everyone for the comments. If it seems surprising, I don't photoshop professionally. Of course, it shouldn't seem surprising at all. I'm not that great, but I have some experience after learning how to "pixel," or make pictures pixel by pixel. I'm just bored, right now, and I make these in my freetime. I'm not taught or anything, just your "average' middle schooler being bored.

I hope to see more work! :sly:

EDIT: Arcade Menu I whipped up in a few minutes.
G7Wqmr5.png
Reminds me of the GT4 menu, very clean 👍

Finished the South City Dealership :)

343nk49.png

Last edited:
The licence cards may only be presented on-screen for several seconds in GT6 but here are my designs for the licences you will be awarded in GT7 after the respective tests.

Special thanks to @masterrugalm who made the Gran Turismo Association logo from scratch.

UPDATE Added remaining licences and reduced the size to avoid excessive scrolling.

That's a great design! I have recently provided the old License logos from GT1 and GT4 on this thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gran-turismo-license-logos.320071/

I hope they can be useful :)

Last edited:
Showroom V2.0; My previous design kinda looked too generic with the selection buttons (or whatever they're called). So, that's what I wanted to change first. Anyway, I sort of got inspired from a couple showroom designs that some of you guys made.
GT7_Showroom Design 2.jpg

I
But you could put Porsches instead of replacing Porsches with Polyphony cars, no?
No, that would ruin the illusion of his menu design. Harsk, we want people to believe that these could be actual U.I. designs that Polyphony Digital would use in their series. While Porsches are controlled by Electronic Arts, the idea of them being in a GT title isn't realistic.

Tha's a great design! I have recently provided the old License logos from GT1 and GT4 on this thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gran-turismo-license-logos.320071/

I hope they can be useful :)
That's awesome! They'll definitely be useful.

I think it would be cool to give a try to material design by Google, i think it could be something interesting even for racing games with its minimal UI design strongly focused on sharpen shapes and strong colors. I'm not a UI designer and my skill are like a 2yo child so it's better to stay away for me, but if you want give a try have a look here: http://www.google.com/design/

Back