Gran Turismo 7 and GT Sport User Interface Fan Art

Spent a while fetching some old models and rendering them, took like three hours to make this dealership menu XD
Dealership menu GT7.jpg

Part 3 of my Toyota Legendary Car Dealership.
toyota l2.png

In my montage of Toyota Legendary Car Dealership Part 2 has the following cars:
The Corolla WRC'97 has an different livery as Corolla WRC'98 and '99.
TS010'93 has Denso livery while the '92 version had the Casio Livery. The Denso TS010 isn't the same car as '93 version: The lights and rear whiles are covered.
90 C-V will have an option of 3 liveries: Minolta, taka-Q and Denso.
93 C-V has an livery of Nisso while the '92 has the KITZ SARD livery.

Last edited:
Part 3 of my Toyota Legendary Car Dealership.
View attachment 243499

The Corolla WRC'97 has an different livery as Corolla WRC'98 and '99.
TS010'93 has Denso livery while the '92 version had the Casio Livery. The Denso TS010 isn't the same car as '93 version: The lights and rear whiles are covered.
90 C-V will have an option of 3 liveries: Minolta, taka-Q and Denso.
93 C-V has an livery of Nisso while the '92 has the KITZ SARD livery.

I find those to be wishlisty (use the suggestions forums, people), just a criticism. ;)

Reworked my race select screen. I realized the last one didnt have enough info, so I over compensated and added too much info to the new one, at least initially. The way I look at it, do we need to be reminded that the x button is to select something and the circle button is to go back? I really, really wanted to keep everything as clean as possible. With too many logos on screen I thought it started to look ugly and crowded. I added an icon for what car your driving and the amount of credits you have, but then removed it because again Im not sure we need to see that all the time. The game can simply have a hotkey to bring up what car your in and how many credits you have if you need to see that.

H97fl0j.jpg

Reworked my race select screen. I realized the last one didnt have enough info, so I over compensated and added too much info to the new one, at least initially. The way I look at it, do we need to be reminded that the x button is to select something and the circle button is to go back? I really, really wanted to keep everything as clean as possible. With too many logos on screen I thought it started to look ugly and crowded. I added an icon for what car your driving and the amount of credits you have, but then removed it because again Im not sure we need to see that all the time. The game can simply have a hotkey to bring up what car your in and how many credits you have if you need to see that.

H97fl0j.jpg
Earth, could you make some montages of Manufacturer's Dealerships, please? I would like to see them.

I updated my first BMW page and added a second one. I hope BMW doesn't mind me using their car renders that they have on their website for my menus. Okay, I think I'm going to stop with dealership displays for now.
View attachment 243571 View attachment 243570
Why are you stopping displaying your dealerships?

Here's the part 4 of Toyota Legendary Car Dealership.
toyota l3.png

In my Legendary Dealership of Toyota on GT7 it contains the following:
GT-One Race Car, Denso Sard Supra JGTC 2000 and Castrol Tom's Supra'00/'01 are converted to premium.
GT-One LM Road Car and Race Car'98 are back after its appearance in GT3 (Road Car'99 appeared in GT3 while the LM Race Car just appeared in GT2)
DENSO SARD Supra JGTC'97 is in dealership along with Castrol Tom's Supra.

Why are you stopping displaying your dealerships?

Here's the part 4 of Toyota Legendary Car Dealership.
View attachment 243572

In my Legendary Dealership of Toyota on GT7 it contains the following:
GT-One Race Car, Denso Sard Supra JGTC 2000 and Castrol Tom's Supra'00/'01 are converted to premium.
GT-One LM Road Car and Race Car'98 are back after its appearance in GT3 (Road Car'99 appeared in GT3 while the LM Race Car just appeared in GT2)
DENSO SARD Supra JGTC'97 is in dealership along with Castrol Tom's Supra.

All these are very nice :cheers:.....but if Kat would see this he'll be like...

ik7xPGc5i2sFv.gif
:D

I revised my Ford Mustang One-Make race menu, I replaced Willow & Sonoma/Infineon with Road America and New York circuit.
Ford Mustang one make race.png

The information on this screen displays once you select a course. It shows all of the information you need. Also, you can instantly click on your garage to switch to a different car like in GT6 if the car you have can't compete.
Ford Mustang one make race 2.png

My simple LeMans 24hr endurance menu design.
Circuit de la Sarthe event.png

Do we really need to know every car in your dealerships? I mean we've already seen the U.I of your dealerships and that's what this thread is really about. (Just thinking)
Look, I appreciate your concerning but I really want to show you what cars which contain in my dealerships. Otherwise I'll regret by not showing you all cars in my dealerships. Next montage is expected tommorrow!

Here's my "Beginner Class" menu design. I figured that 6 races per page would be good and that using the shoulder buttons to flip through pages would be better than simply scrolling through the events.
Beginner Class Events.png

I also wanted to reintroduce the idea to multi-level events. Like in Gran Turismo 3, you could do an event similar to one you completed on a previous class, but it'll give you different courses to race on, longer races, and faster/more aggressive AI. For example, the first FF Challenge will include city cars, the second FF Challenge includes hot-hatchbacks and sport compacts, and the third one will have cup cars.

Look, I appreciate your concerning but I really want to show you what cars which contain in my dealerships. Otherwise I'll regret by not showing you all cars in my dealerships. Next montage is expected tommorrow!
I think you should do more for your dealerships the just cropped and scaled pictures of cars pasted on a black background with linea dividing them XD you should try to make it beautiful.

I think he's just saying that you shouldn't just post car dealerships and actually post something else to at least mix it up. It is a User Interface thread after all, not a car showcase thread. I get that you want to show your ideal GT7 Toyota car dealership, but don't you have other ideas such as what you think a career mode menu should look like?

Though, to add onto what Vanatic said; you probably should fix up your dealership design a bit. The cropped car pictures & tabs there just look uneven and you could display more than just the model name such as the price, performance points, & etc.

Here's my "Beginner Class" menu design. I figured that 6 races per page would be good and that using the shoulder buttons to flip through pages would be better than simply scrolling through the events.
View attachment 244269

I also wanted to reintroduce the idea to multi-level events. Like in Gran Turismo 3, you could do an event similar to one you completed on a previous class, but it'll give you different courses to race on, longer races, and faster/more aggressive AI. For example, the first FF Challenge will include city cars, the second FF Challenge includes hot-hatchbacks and sport compacts, and the third one will have cup cars.
I wish PD would try the racing structure of GT3 again. I liked how some events were shared between leagues, but with faster racing in the later leagues. Also, nice touch with the Trueno SS for the 80s Cup banner. That car was annoying to beat in GT3's 80s Cup. What track is the Trueno at?

Also, nice touch with the Trueno SS for the 80s Cup banner. That car was annoying to beat in GT3's 80s Cup. What track is the Trueno at?
Thanks, though the Trueno being there wasn't meant to be a nod back to GT3, that was just a silly coinsidence. Anyway, the track is Special Stage Route 5; it's still my favorite night course. I just for some reason have loved the revamped design since GT5.

@RandomCarGuy17

The Dual Shock 4 does not have a start button, Im loving your screens but seeing the start button is hurting the illusion for me! Also interesting idea about the more difficult multi-level events.

Yeah, I keep forgetting about that. Darn, I'm just so use to the original PS controller style that I forget that. Though, another problem is that I'll have to find something else to replace the start button then.

BTW, that's a nice dealership display. I like it and it does give me inspiration a bit for how I'll design my car display menu.

Thanks, though the Trueno being there wasn't meant to be a nod back to GT3, that was just a silly coinsidence. Anyway, the track is Special Stage Route 5; it's still my favorite night course. I just for some reason have loved the revamped design since GT5.
Oh. Route 5 is a good track. But in some ways, I like Route 11 better. Route 11 is one track I would like to see make a return in the GT series.

Oh. Route 5 is a good track. But in some ways, I like Route 11 better. Route 11 is one track I would like to see make a return in the GT series.
You, me, and a lot of other GT fans would love to see that happen. Who know though if it ever will return.

Also, I'm revamping a few of my screens with a few changes such as switching out the start button with the PS4 options button. I couldn't find a vector for it, but I found a couple vectors for the PS4 controller; I'm just going to do the copy/paste method for it.

I think he's just saying that you shouldn't just post car dealerships and actually post something else to at least mix it up. It is a User Interface thread after all, not a car showcase thread. I get that you want to show your ideal GT7 Toyota car dealership, but don't you have other ideas such as what you think a career mode menu should look like?

Though, to add onto what Vanatic said; you probably should fix up your dealership design a bit. The cropped car pictures & tabs there just look uneven and you could display more than just the model name such as the price, performance points, & etc.
Yes, I have other ideas. How can I make the pictures of cars look better than these pictures which are currently in my montages? Is because I cannot find miniatures of cars with good quality and cannot neither play GT6 due to ilness of my PS3.

I'll try to improve it, bit by bit. For majority of cars, I couldn't determine the price. These montages were done in paint.net because I can't get an full version of Photoshop CS6 :(

But thanks for your advices anyway. :cheers:

Back