Gran Turismo 7 and GT Sport User Interface Fan Art

GT could learn a lot from the menu style of Colin McRae: Dirt.

797f1773c7f86a77e22892677a305ddb.jpg

576106-919292_20040520_005.jpg
upload_2016-7-5_17-39-20.jpeg

If it is Photoshop than it's pretty convincing...
I just took a screenshot of the PS4 UI, imported the screenshot to my Mac, photoshopped it, aaaaand used AirPlay to stream the finished photo to the TV. :cheers:

Nice guitars :)
These aren't the nicest guitar I have. I have three Les Pauls, those are the real nice ones. :D oh and the black one there.. It's my girlfriends. :)

Unrealistic. PS4 isn't on. 5/7 lousy work

/s
Hahaha never noticed it was off since it's usually always on. :cheers: Didn't mean for it to look like I had GT anyway, I just wanted to share my work in a way that said "I want to play GT Sport NOW!" :lol:

GTSport could be different than previous GT because it's kinda like a different branch of GT games, but should still have a GT feel

I know it's not UI related but anyways,

Sometime back I posted up some linearts that I was mucking about with. This is what they were for:

FB_IMG_1468740663458.jpg

Twas for a big Subaru Photoshoot that I participated in, so I had the chance to design a Tshirt as well as number plate covers.

I'll post up the pics of the shoot in another thread sometime next week.

As for the linearts, I think I'll mock up a GTS UI with a few of them.

Sometime back I posted up some linearts that I was mucking about with. This is what they were for:

View attachment 568459

Twas for a big Subaru Photoshoot that I participated in, so I had the chance to design a Tshirt as well as number plate covers.

Beautiful, you should sell these. :)

I might make some of my own soon too.

Something I made a couple months ago.
I want to make another one after seeing all the awesome stuff on this page!

27381551351_efaa85936f_o.png

View attachment 568459

Id totally buy a Skyline/GT-R version of this! Awesome!

Did a quick Dealership edit. I know, the dealership is now called Brand Central, but I wanted to keep making it in my style, so that's why I still "use" the Dealership. If you compare this work with my previous released works, you'll notice that I've used a different font for this edit. I used it to make the User Interface look a bit fresher, more modern I suppose. The name of the font is Exo, I've used the styles Medium and Light Italic for this edit.

dealershipS.jpg

Edit: Another edit from me today, it's the manufacturer page, or the car selection page in the Dealership if you will.
dealership_nissan.jpg

Last edited:
Back