Gran Turismo 7 and GT Sport User Interface Fan Art

tumblr_ln2ylxA1xh1qdo6ufo1_400.jpg

Maybe he's talking about the game Roblox. I don't know, it could mean anything.
p2DWTV4.jpg

I might have a crack at this...

To any of the contributors out there (Of which I admire your efforts and details), what software(s) do you guys use?

I might have a crack at this...

To any of the contributors out there (Of which I admire your efforts and details), what software(s) do you guys use?
For the main editing I use Adobe Illustrator CS6, although for lighter editing such as removing the background of a certain picture/colour overlays/clipping mask stuff, I use Adobe Photoshop CS6. :cheers:
For example, I did my avatar with Photoshop. Selected a picture, removed the background and made a few corrections with the Brush tool.

For the main editing I use Adobe Illustrator CS6, although for lighter editing such as removing the background of a certain picture/colour overlays/clipping mask stuff, I use Adobe Photoshop CS6. :cheers:
For example, I did my avatar with Photoshop. Selected a picture, removed the background and made a few corrections with the Brush tool.

Thanks. I've been trying to find a suitable image editing software (too poor to upgrade to the newer photoshops... :indiff:)

Btw your work is incredible :)

Did a quick Dealership edit. I know, the dealership is now called Brand Central, but I wanted to keep making it in my style, so that's why I still "use" the Dealership. If you compare this work with my previous released works, you'll notice that I've used a different font for this edit. I used it to make the User Interface look a bit fresher, more modern I suppose. The name of the font is Exo, I've used the styles Medium and Light Italic for this edit.

View attachment 573200

Edit: Another edit from me today, it's the manufacturer page, or the car selection page in the Dealership if you will.
View attachment 573225

Pretty good but I think you could go even simpler. Obviously you can't illustrate it in one screenshot but I think a lot of those elements wouldn't need to be there depending on the scenario. I'd ditch the time and weather and instead move that to a radio function (obviously that's a gameplay change, but hey ho. Knowing the exact percentage of water is very unrealistic anyway). Best lap doesn't need to be there all the time IMO, I'd only flash it up at the end of each lap, or even every few laps unless the lap you just did was the fastest. Also don't really know what purpose the trip count or total mileage serves mid-race but I suppose that could be something to toggle on/off if people do like it.

Also wondering why the Lap and position isn't aligned to the same edge as the rest on the left?

Well, thanks to that Gran Turismo RC video posted on the news page, I felt motivated to make another menu and it's been quite a while since I've done this last. It's another concept for the car dealership that's more of the style of Gran Turismo 3 rather than GT2 that I used in my older designs.

GT7 - Ford Dealership Concept.png

EDIT: It's another adaptation of my game-style mode that I thought of, though also with the style of GT3.
Gran Turismo 7 - Game Selection Concept.png

Last edited:
Whipping ass as usual with the stunning UI designs. Nice. 👍

(And it looks like the designs were originally made for Assetto Corsa, interesting...)
Thanks very much! I decided to check out the Porsche website and discovered it features 3D models of the cars which can be rotated by the user. It is so useful as getting a certain car at a particular angle can be a pain. Since Assetto Corsa is getting Porsche, it has now, I decided to try a UI for it because the current console UI is not exactly the most stylish.

I was going to post them on the official forum but being a console user I have access to sod all of the forum. It works perfectly fine for Gran Turismo too and I hadn't posted anything here in quite a while. I should have changed those file names!
:embarrassed:

Last edited:
I revised my Garage menu design and was thinking a bit more of GT Sport this time round. For cars, I decided to get rid of the Performance Points system and just list cars under classes like in the earlier GT titles. Road cars are given letters while race cars are given Group numbers. I might make changes to this in the future.
GT7 - My Garage.png

EDIT: My first attempt at a racing HUD and I'm pretty sure my rev gauge is the worst part of it. Yeah, I need to work on that; I've never done one before. I'm also missing a course map. It will probably be improved later on.
GT7 - Racing Hud V1.0.png

Notes:
- There's going to be more editing in mind with the hud. You can choose the type of gauges you want on the screen, what time markers to appear. I.E. There could be a "last lap" option allowed to appear or not, the same goes for "total time" or "best lap". Personally, I like having a best lap listed at all times for a reference at what time I need to beat for if it's a seasonal event or something.

- An idea for the course map I had is that players could flip between it and the cars listed in the race.

- The crummy attempt at a rev gauge is supposed to be a nod back to GT3.

Last edited:
While I was browsing through my old documents cleaning out all the crap I don't need, I came upon this file that I created a while ago. I don't think I've ever posted it on this thread before but this was made before GT Sport was even a thing, hence the date and GT7 logo at the bottom. It's nothing too fancy obviously but I thought I'd share it with you guys.

upload_2017-1-15_10-23-18.png

While I was browsing through my old documents cleaning out all the crap I don't need, I came upon this file that I created a while ago. I don't think I've ever posted it on this thread before but this was made before GT Sport was even a thing, hence the date and GT7 logo at the bottom. It's nothing too fancy obviously but I thought I'd share it with you guys.

View attachment 620424
Wow. That's very good.

View attachment 620424

I really like the "Break Mode." XD

View attachment 620424
Sorry if this is off topic, but what is included in the "Break Mode" section?

Sorry if this is off topic, but what is included in the "Break Mode" section?
It's a union-mandated coffee break simulator. You put in the filter, grounds, and water yourself in the coffee maker and then you have to sit around and wait. :D

Honestly, I just thought of it as a mode where you can browser your photos/videos, go through museum cards, miscellaneous things like that.

Because I apparently haven't done menu designing for a long time, I forgot that I had another dealership design almost done that actually looks better than my revised Ford dealership above. Here it is, but I used Mazda this time. The Performance Points listings are abandoned for a class system like in GT Sport.
gt7_fanmade_ui_design___dealership_version_2_by_randomgamer31-dc5id7g.png

Another update, this time with a bunch of menu design revisions.
My old "career mode select" screen has been given some slight changes.
gt7_fanmade_u_i____career_mode_selection_by_randomgamer31-dc65qr3.png

I did a revamp of my race preparation screen.
gt7_fanmade_u_i__design___race_preparation_by_randomgamer31-dc65rtt.png

My first design for the race results.
gt7_fanmade_u_i____race_results_by_randomgamer31-dc65sfr.png

gt7_fanmade_u_i__design___rally_events_by_randomgamer31-dc65sv9.png

My "Missions" menu was at last finalized.
gt7_fanmade_u_i____mission_menu_design_by_randomgamer31-dc65tfo.png

I tried implementing basic info at the bottom similar to GT Sport. Though, I'm not sure if this is a good idea.
gt7_fanmade_u_i__design___ford_one_make_menu_by_randomgamer31-dc65xu5.png

Last edited:
Back