Gran Turismo 7 and GT Sport User Interface Fan Art

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Scuderia Paul, Oct 4, 2014.

1. o000o

o000o

From where did you bring the "Open World GT" idea from? I do want open world GT, but also being one with the next mainline GT game, because in my opinion "The Real Driving Simulator" should consist of, well, driving too (as in, street driving), not only racing (supplement wwith open world license too).

Speaking of that, if there's open world, bringing back the world mapmenu from GT1-GT4 would make even more sense other than nostalgia, with the open world being made with the same route as the world map menu; and I want it to be modernized more (GT4 already modernized it from previous ones by being more dynamic, but in that next GT with open world, make it 3D with more detailed map perhaps).

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
    AgentBlackDog and forzaturismo like this.
  2. VictorHugo123

VictorHugo123

Here is my Main Menu interface:
    Obs: The car model is from 3DTuning.
    Main Menu.png

3. StealthVel

StealthVel

Gran Turismo Sport (2020+)
    Licence Center/Selection Concept Art

ASSETS

• Licences;
    National:
    + B
    + A
    International:
    + IB
    + IA
    + S (?)

• Home
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
  4. CaravanSS76

CaravanSS76

Can you reupload the Home art? The image is broken, upload in imgur, imgur always worked for me

5. CTznOfTime

CTznOfTime

Seeing your work here, it gave me an idea:
    Kaz should allow us to taylor our own menu screens, background and music...

Please give more power to the people...
    Let people do what they want to do....

Excellent work m8

Animedeaf likes this.
  6. StealthVel

StealthVel

By home I meant the icon in the top left of the image (the Gran Turismo logo)
    It's an asset because it's part of the image, the broken image icon is just my constant failed attempts to upload an image here :lol:

7. RandomCarGuy17

RandomCarGuy17

I think the main problem causing your failed uploads is your resolution. Your images are way too big!
    If you uploaded these images on a site like flickr, you could share a reduced size on this site and avoid this problem.

StealthVel likes this.
  8. StealthVel

StealthVel

"Gran Turismo 7" Cover Concept V3

By Aeno (me)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is concept art for a currently unannounced game. No details on whether Gran Turismo 7 will become real, but this is a nice way to dream about it!

P.S: Thanks for the feedback for V2 everyone, I now tried to use a modern car compared to the older attempts as this seems to be Polyphony's marketing strategy for their game covers. This one is a 2020 Porsche 718, and seems to be a good choice as Porsche have started appearing in many more racing games recently, so it could be a good choice for marketing!

Car Image (original location unknown):
    https://www.thespeedjournal.com/pure-fun-2020-porsche-718-cayman-gt4-718-spyder/

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
  9. GTV0819

GTV0819

Does GT Sport already feature a Porsche in the game's cover? I can't tell because its silhouette is dark that it's hard to recognize it.

If that's not a Porsche, then it would be a good idea if the new GT title would feature it for the very first time.

StealthVel likes this.
  10. CaravanSS76

CaravanSS76

GT Sport has a 911 GT3 in one of its updates
    Also GT3 has the very same 911 GT3 hidden in its files, I don't know if you can play via cheat codes, but you can play by transferring your save from the MC, editing via GT3 Garage Editor by MK and reinserting into your MC. I won't give more details since this is not the GT3 forum. I just said that GT3 has a 911 GT3 hidden in its files. If you want to try it, search on Youtube.

Animedeaf likes this.
  11. GTV0819

GTV0819

Wait a minute.

So Porsche was already present in the GT3 A-spec rendition several years ago though it was unofficial.

Wow. Didn't even knew that until now.

CLowndes888, Animedeaf and StealthVel like this.
  12. StealthVel

StealthVel

Actually, there has been some speculation that the car on the cover of the Gran Turismo 3 EU release is a Porsche 911. Though, it's hard to tell, and you can really only guess based on the headlight.

13. GTV0819

GTV0819

But aside from the A-spec of the game, it didn't debut when the official GT3 was already released right?

14. StealthVel

StealthVel

No, it was hidden and can be accessed through hacking, but it isn't officially present in the game, just its code and bodywork.

15. GTV0819

GTV0819

Seems like I was wrong. GT3: A-spec is indeed the one and only GT3. I thought this game was a separate title which was released prior to the full game, since this one has additional words on its title and that I got used to the other games being named with just numbers. Btw, RUF was also already present when Porsche had debuted in GT3 during that time which made it the only GT game to include the two brands at the same time so far, albeit just unofficial for Porsche's existence.

16. Volksauto

Volksauto

Untitled drawing - 2019-09-14T213456.085.jpg
    A bit of GT3 and GT4 nostalgia thrown in to create this GT7 dealer scene.