Gran Turismo 7 and GT Sport User Interface Fan Art

Killing it, @Stefan Clift. đź‘Ť

In your dealership photos I think the font size for the manufacturer description/information are too small though.
Thanks for the feedback, I’ve updated them!

Here’s a new one featuring the brand “Cadillac”. Once “Options” is pressed, the description expands, as shown below:

75323E48-6BF9-4E57-BF1F-C52565001DBE.jpeg

2186A98C-9DBC-4CD0-84B5-4231567576EA.jpeg

And I've also tried to come up with a single-player event user interface. Not entirely happy with it, but it's a start

Events V.1 - Like The Wind.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback, I’ve updated them!

Here’s a new one featuring the brand “Cadillac”. Once “Options” is pressed, the description expands, as shown below:

View attachment 867074
View attachment 867075

And I've also tried to come up with a single-player event user interface. Not entirely happy with it, but it's a start

View attachment 867339
Not to disrespect but I feel that the Participant to Categories list there is redundant because all tracks have exactly the same. Which is why GT has the event info list placed before/after the track selection.

I've redone my last cover with slightly different design and new cover car aside from various polishing based upon feedback I gathered from various forums and my own idea, appropriately named 'Spec II'. Can you guess the cover car? What do you think?

SLxICwP.jpg

I'm also trying to upload it to VGBoxArt, but seems the registration page just returned error 500 message :(

Last edited:
Do you happen to still have them anywhere? I'd love to take a look!
I do, I've just had a quick look through them, as I wasn't sure they were still in this computer. OMG, 15 years old. :eek: Funnily enough they were on a removable HD I was looking on today too.

Some of them jump out a bit as why! from some glaring mistakes, but I seemed to have tried quite a few different things with my newly learnt Photoshop skills at the time. I may post some, but not now, as it's nearly 4am, and I should have been in bed hours ago. :lol:

I've redone my last cover with slightly different design and new cover car aside from various polishing based upon feedback I gathered from various forums and my own idea, appropriately named 'Spec II'. Can you guess the cover car? What do you think?

SLxICwP.jpg

I'm also trying to upload it to VGBoxArt, but seems the registration page just returned error 500 message :(
I give up, what's the cover car?

So if it was already in the game, you would think it's simply a waste of resource, huh? đź’ˇ:lol:
If it were in a game, it would use fewer resources. Less, sorry, no curves to model. ;) It would be a waste of resources because it is so ugly though. Imho. One of the worst car/truck designs I have ever seen. :eek: :yuck:

SLxICwP.jpg

Got to say, I really like this.

Simple and Aesthetic. :)

SLxICwP.jpg

Is this an FT-86?

SLxICwP.jpg

Is this an FT-86?

Corvette C8 ?

I like the idea that the rectangles are a nod to the GT logo. ;) đź‘Ť

Rectangle Vs. arrow icon in the radar. In my opinion I think rectangle icon are better for close racing, and more precise overtaking. Having the option to choose from various types to the taste of each one would be the best thing of course.
1b.jpg

Back