Gran Turismo 7 and GT Sport User Interface Fan Art

Tune Shop - Racing Modification
gtmenutuneshopothers2.jpg

Icons and images are from google image search. Some with minor modification.
Home icon, car icon, MINE'S logo, HKS logo, ADVAN logo, RB MOTORSPORT logo, IMPUL logo.
Skyline image from www.petrolsupplyco.com
Advan Skyline image by Oleg Markaryan www.instagram.com/oleg_markaryan/ www.behance.net/Markaryan

Last edited:
It's an update of my old idea of being able to choose multiple career modes for future Gran Turismo games in order to make more people happy. I tried making it look nicer with a more interesting background, it's a random picture I took in photomode. It got into my head based on discussions I've seen in the GT7 forums recently.

So, Classic GT mode would be the same career mode format we're used to in GT, but with some new things attached. You know, new forms of events, additions to the career, etc. Motorsport mode would feel more like Project Cars or Grid where you can do things like build a racing team, race in direct disciplines only, that kind of stuff. Sandbox mode is for people that just want to have access to all content from the start. Finally, I added the option for a story mode since I saw a thread of a guy wondering if anyone wanted a GT story mode. I personally don't care for a story mode in a game like Gran Turismo, but it wouldn't be bad as an option.
GT7 - Career Mode Selection V3 - Classic GT mode.png
GT7 - Career Mode Selection V3 - Motorsport Mode.png
GT7 - Career Mode Selection V3 - Sandbox Mode.png
GT7 - Career Mode Selection V3 - Story Mode.png

Nice idea but it suffers from mystery meat navigation. As in, you don't know what you're going to get until you've already moved, and once you do move, the previous ones are gone. All four options should be on the screen at the same time, or at least a simplified version of the unselected three off the side so the user can see them at a glance.

Nice idea but it suffers from mystery meat navigation. As in, you don't know what you're going to get until you've already moved, and once you do move, the previous ones are gone. All four options should be on the screen at the same time, or at least a simplified version of the unselected three off the side so the user can see them at a glance.
Got it, give more of a preview of what the other options are there instead of just turning the page.

It's an update of my old idea of being able to choose multiple career modes for future Gran Turismo games in order to make more people happy. I tried making it look nicer with a more interesting background, it's a random picture I took in photomode. It got into my head based on discussions I've seen in the GT7 forums recently.

So, Classic GT mode would be the same career mode format we're used to in GT, but with some new things attached. You know, new forms of events, additions to the career, etc. Motorsport mode would feel more like Project Cars or Grid where you can do things like build a racing team, race in direct disciplines only, that kind of stuff. Sandbox mode is for people that just want to have access to all content from the start. Finally, I added the option for a story mode since I saw a thread of a guy wondering if anyone wanted a GT story mode. I personally don't care for a story mode in a game like Gran Turismo, but it wouldn't be bad as an option.
View attachment 946922 View attachment 946923 View attachment 946924 View attachment 946925
I was thinking about the unified career having each of those aspect (except story), where the car contest events like 4WD Challenge or Manufacturer Events goes like classic GT mode (with GT2/GT3's different tiers of low/mid/high powered cars there), but the motorsport events GT has (ex: NASCAR Series, Formula GT, Super GT500 Championship, etc.) is re-done to resemble more like GRID/pCARS with implementing motorsport aspects, and the racing team part using GT5's B-Spec mode as a basis, but evolved like the team is more than implementing AI drivers, and for Sandbox Mode, as the locking system on GT (more prevalent on earlier GT) is only Licenses, implement back the Data Transfer system from earlier sequel GT like GT2 and GT4, allow to skip Licenses (based on Driving School progress on GTS for example) or transfer cash/cars.

A simple menu that involves picking a racing class for the "Motorsport mode". The idea is being able to pick what racing class you want to start at and you start a season of races in that category. I'll work out later on how I would design the season racing menus and the team garage, if I stay motivated in doing these.

This menu design also gives me an opportunity to show how I would want PD's car classes expanded. Adding older race cars only for them to be either tossed in classes with modern cars or just placed in Gr.X was wrong. It was a missed opportunity not adding more classes and that's what I'm doing here. Gr.1-4 will now be exclusive to modern race cars only and the cars lumped in those classes will now have their own racing classes. To note, the classes shown are a sample and I actually envision more options then these.

GT7 - Motorsport Mode - Pick Dicipline.png

Note: Most of the png files are from the Project Cars 3 website, and 3 of them are taken from random pages. The Pennzoil Skyline I believe was a cutout I made from the screenshot shown on the Nissan museum website.

All Japan GT Championship - Race Results
gtprize.jpg

Icons and images are from google image search. Some with minor modification.
Home icon, car icon, cup icon, GT logo
You know, this has got me thinking: We need a JGTC Championship and a Super GT Championship for GT7. I really want to see the retro cars we loved from GT3 and GT4 being brought back as detailed models...

Ok, this is my fanart for the GT7 World Championship, in Professional or Extreme Hall
I've included tracks from all games, from GT1 to GTS, including some one-game-only tracks like Tahiti Road (Tahiti Maze logo edit), Grindelwald (GT2) and Ascari Race Resort (GT6)

Attachments

• gt7_wc_fanart.jpg
    gt7_wc_fanart.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Back