Gran Turismo 7 and GT Sport User Interface Fan Art

Arcade mode - Single Race
gtsinglerace.jpg

Icons and images are from google image search. Some with minor modification.
Tokyo R246 track, Japan flag, Gran Turismo track logos.
Toyota Denso Sard Supra GT by ICRDesigns.
I'm liking the Arcade Mode progress bar there, gives the sense where you really have to play through it and complete it if you want every car and track to be available for use in Arcade Mode.

Toyota - Buy Car
gtbuycar.jpg

Icons and images are from google image search. Some with minor modification.
Trueno GT-APEX logo, Black Limited logo, wheels.
Toyota AE86 from www.importarchive.com/
Come to think of it, wouldn't it be much nicer to have the background with checkerboard instead of gaussian blur? I think that way It'd be more reminiscent of old 90's-80's UI

Last edited:
Redesigning my idea for the course selection again, still sticking to the Gran Turismo 3 idea.
50510271778_52382cbccb_h.jpg

Also from Gran Turismo 3, the car class idea. Would have to incorporate something more interesting for the class labels though. What I have below are mainly placeholders.
50510271818_187a98ddf5_h.jpg

Last edited:
Come to think of it, wouldn't it be much nicer to have the background with checkerboard instead of gaussian blur? I think that way It'd be more reminiscent of old 90's-80's UI
You're right, checkerboard are way more 90's than the gaussian blur thing. I was looking for the floating screen look, and I will probably let it stand. But thanks for your respond and good suggestion.

Redesigning my idea for the course selection again, still sticking to the Gran Turismo 3 idea.
50510271778_52382cbccb_h.jpg

Also from Gran Turismo 3, the car class idea. Would have to incorporate something more interesting for the class labels though. What I have below are mainly placeholders.
50510271818_187a98ddf5_h.jpg
Good balance between GTS UI and the classic GT3 UI. The colored car classes selection looks good, clean and subtle.

Car Dealership designs, the manufacture select screen and the new car showroom.
gt_fanmade_menu_design___dealership_by_randomgamer31_de7o4m1-fullview.jpg

gt_fanmade_menu_design___car_showroom_by_randomgamer31_de7o4w9-fullview.jpg

Notes:
- As per usual, most of the cars and logos are either from the internet or car renders found in game data.
- Though the 911 Carrera 4S picture is actually a screenshot in Assetto Corsa's Custom Showroom.
- The dealership background is a rush job, I made a random grid background months ago and just added it here with random car png pictures.
- I did make some of the icons on the top menu bar though (the money, mileage, GT online, license, home, and flag).
- For the stats, I got lazy and just guessed.

Last edited:
Back