Peugeot RCZ Gr.3
Porsche 911 RSR (991)
Porsche 911 GT1 ‘98 - NEW (see below)
Renault Sport R.S.01 GT3
Subaru WRX Gr.3
Toyota Supra Gr.3
Toyota FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.3)
Toyota GT-One ‘98 - NEW (see below)
Volkswagen GTI Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.3)
Volkswagen Beetle Gr.3

GT1 and the balance of power.
It will be curious to see if PDI add any further Le Mans GT1 vehicles to the Group 3 class. They’ve already added the McLaren F1 GTR. However I do think there’s a notable performance upgrade for GT1 vehicles from 1998 onwards. They also strongly resemble true LM prototypes rather than homologation specials.

If PDI were sensible enough they’d just create a wholly new class.

Group 3 Roster (old and new)

Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifolio Gr.3 - NEW
Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3
Alpine A110 Gr.3 - NEW
Aston Martin Vantage AMR GT3 - NEW
Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
Aston Martin DBR9 GT1
Audi R8 LMS (Audi Sport Team WRT)
BMW M8 GT3 - NEW
BMW M6 GT3 (Walkenhorst Motorsport)
BMW M6 GT3 M Power Livery
BMW Z4 GT3
Chevrolet Corvette C8 GTE - NEW
Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3
Citroën GT by Citroën Race Car (Gr.3)
Dodge Viper SRT GT3-R
Ferrari 488 GTB GT3 - NEW
Ferrari 458 Italia GT3
Ford GT GTE ‘16 (Gen 2) - NEW
Ford GT Gr.3
Ford Mustang Gr.3
Honda NSX GT3 - NEW
Honda NSX Gr.3
Hyundai Veloster Gr.3 - NEW
Hyundai Genesis Gr.3
Jaguar F-Type (Facelift) Gr.3 - NEW
Jaguar F-Type Gr.3
KTM GTX Gr.3 - NEW
Lamborghini Huracán GT3 ‘15
Lexus RC F GT3
Maserati Gran Turismo MC GT3 - NEW
Maserati MC12 GT1 Vitaphone - NEW
Mazda Vision RX GT3
Mazda Atenza Gr.3
McLaren 720S GT3 - NEW
McLaren 650S GT
McLaren F1 GTR ‘97
Mercedes-AMG GT3 (AMG-Team HTP-)
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3
Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR - NEW (see below)
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition Gr.3
Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport
Nissan R390 ‘98 - NEW (see below)
Peugeot Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.3)
Peugeot RCZ Gr.3
Porsche 911 RSR (991)
Porsche 911 GT1 ‘98 - NEW (see below)
Renault Sport R.S.01 GT3
Subaru WRX Gr.3
Toyota Supra Gr.3
Toyota FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.3)
Toyota GT-One ‘98 - NEW (see below)
Volkswagen GTI Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.3)
Volkswagen Beetle Gr.3

GT1 and the balance of power.
It will be curious to see if PDI add any further Le Mans GT1 vehicles to the Group 3 class. They’ve already added the McLaren F1 GTR. However I do think there’s a notable performance upgrade for GT1 vehicles from 1998 onwards. They also strongly resemble true LM prototypes rather than homologation specials.

If PDI were sensible enough they’d just create a wholly new class.
I've just opened up a thread about what they're going to do with the classification system, because GT Sport's method has its faults, THAT is for sure. :)

As much as I hope that all the PS3-era courses and those from GT Sport will return, I'm also positive we'll see new courses - both real courses debuting in the series, and new original circuits. Maybe even the return of older courses, but also with re-tooled layouts, or maybe even additional layouts at the same general location. I'd love to see that SSRX layout that was unused. I'd also like to see both the Goodwood Circuit and its hillclimb course appear side-by-side in the same game.

For real courses, I think Pikes Peak and the Isle of Man TT are quite likely. Otherwise, I'm not as sure. For real courses that could be returning, I could see a remade Sonoma, for one, or maybe even something like Phillip Island. I could also see the debut of various city courses used for Formula E, and some of these courses are in real locations that've appeared previously in GT4, albeit in very different layouts, like Hong Kong and NYC. (The GT4 course in NYC was in Manhattan, whereas the Formula E layout was in Brooklyn.) You could have some real out-of-nowhere courses in there, too, so I can't say I have the best guesses.

But for the real courses, I'd overall aim for a combination of iconic/popular courses, as well as ones that are simply all over the world, to really emphasize that international sort of approach that GT is known for. The latter point is why I could see Phillip Island being added, as it'd allow New Zealand to have a course in GT. I could also see other parts of the US being represented, with Watkins Glen (or Lime Rock Park) representing the northeast and Circuit of the Americas representing the south, while Laguna Seca and Willow Springs both represent the southwest, and Daytona representing the southeast. Maybe Sonoma could sort of represent the northwest? I mean, I'm pretty sure Sonoma ain't exactly SoCal territory.

I also don't really foresee courses from China (PRoC) or South Korea being added, but I could see some original circuits using those locations in the vein of Croatia and Dragon Trail. I could also see Macau being added, as well as the Hong Kong Formula E course. I don't think Taiwan (RoC) has any courses, though, either. But on the other hand, I could see the Dubai Autodrome being added for Middle East representation. I think we'd still need a Mexican and Canadian circuit, too, but I suppose PD could just use one of the respective Grand Prix circuits that've been used for each nation. I also think France and Germany could use another circuit, maybe even Italy, too - perhaps Imola? And Spain already has Ascari, doesn't it? That South African circuit would be cool, too. I just hope that if PD tries to add as many courses from all over the world, they're not all Tilkedromes - though I'd be fine with them adding the Malaysian and Singaporean courses, as it's not like those nations have any other notable circuits.

Last edited:
As much as I hope that all the PS3-era courses and those from GT Sport will return, I'm also positive we'll see new courses - both real courses debuting in the series, and new original circuits. Maybe even the return of older courses, but also with re-tooled layouts, or maybe even additional layouts at the same general location. I'd love to see that SSRX layout that was unused. I'd also like to see both the Goodwood Circuit and its hillclimb course appear side-by-side in the same game.

For real courses, I think Pikes Peak and the Isle of Man TT is quite likely. Otherwise, I'm not as sure. For real courses that could be returning, I could see a remade Sonoma, for one, or maybe even something like Phillip Island. I could also see the debut of various city courses used for Formula E, and some of these courses are in real locations that've appeared previously in GT4, albeit in very different layouts, like Hong Kong and NYC. (The GT4 course in NYC was in Manhattan, whereas the Formula E layout was in Brooklyn.) You could have some real out-of-nowhere courses in there, too, so I can't say I have the best guesses.

But for the real courses, I'd overall aim for a combination of iconic/popular courses, as well as ones that are simply all over the world, to really emphasize that international sort of approach that GT is known for. The latter point is why I could see Phillip Island being added, as it'd allow New Zealand to have a course in GT. I could also see other parts of the US being represented, with Watkins Glen (or Lime Rock Park) representing the northeast and Circuit of the Americas representing the south, while Laguna Seca and Willow Springs both represent the southwest, and Daytona representing the southeast. Maybe Sonoma could sort of represent the northwest? I mean, I'm pretty sure Sonoma ain't exactly SoCal territory.

I also don't really foresee courses from China (PRoC) or South Korea being added, but I could see some original circuits using those locations in the vein of Croatia and Dragon Trail. I could also see Macau being added, as well as the Hong Kong Formula E course. I don't think Taiwan (RoC) has any courses, though, either. But on the other hand, I could see the Dubai Autodrome being added for Middle East representation. I think we'd still need a Mexican and Canadian circuit, too, but I suppose PD could just use one of the respective Grand Prix circuits that've been used for each nation. I also think France and Germany could use another circuit, maybe even Italy, too - perhaps Imola? And Spain already has Ascari, doesn't it? That South African circuit would be cool, too. I just hope that if PD tries to add as many courses from all over the world, they're not all Tilkedromes - though I'd be fine with them adding the Malaysian and Singaporean courses, as it's not like those nations have any other notable circuits.
Sonoma / Sears Point / whatever it’s called these days would be epic. A classic GT course with bags more character than a Tiilkedrome.

I'm going to guess the Porsche 918, 928, 944 turbo and 994 turbo and 959, will show up this time. As well as the Macan Turbo S.

Audi ur-Quattro(from Standard)
VW GTI 16V MkII

Ford Mach 1 EV
Ford Focus RS

Polestar or Cyan Racing touring car

Mazda RT24
Mazda SA22 Savanna
Mazda Cosmo

Nissan C110
Nissan 510

Return of muscle cars(Tempest, Chevelle, etc.)

Maybe return of Saleen

Going to be some big surprises, for sure.

Sonoma / Sears Point / whatever it’s called these days would be epic. A classic GT course with bags more character than a Tiilkedrome.
Yeah, and with both the sports car and stock car layouts. I think it had both layouts when the circuit appeared in GT4.

It's interesting how many people read the word "prediction" and think it says "wishlist".

The user who started this thread created a list of vehicles and tracks they thought were likely for inclusion in the next installment of Gran Turismo, and gave reasons for each. While some others have done the same, there's quite the selection of deleted posts now that are just a mindspaff of anything people can think of with no thought or reason.

We have an entire forum for suggestions. We also have - for whatever reason - an actual wish list thread. There is no need to pollute other threads with this.

I think Saleen will appear. The GT4 car is plausible. When we were trying to figure out that open wheel car in one of the GTS leak pics, it wound up being the X-Bow. There's been a GT4 version for quite some time.

Kaz mentioned not adding any more NEW manufacturers to FIA events. Could probably add new brands in GT7. Saleen have been in the franchise(as a Mustang RM) since GT2. A Premium S7(and maybe the S7 race carhttps://www.saleen.com/speedlab/racing/) and their new GT4 racer, are "solid" predictions.;)

I'm going to call it: Porsche Carrera Cup/Supercup and MX-5 Cup, will be standalone events, like the Supra Cup.

Well guys keeps your fingers crossed for a reveal tomorrow. Absolutely hyped for GT7, I’ve a feeling we could be looking at a future classic and the new benchmark for the series. Could GT4 finally be toppled?

Naturally I’ll update the list based on any new content that appears.

There are some notable omissions from the GT Sport car list which should be filled. Here are just some of the cars that could be included:
BMW M6
BMW M5
BMW M8
Audi RS3
Audi RS5
Audi RS7
Audi R8 '15
Audi R8 GT4
Mercedes C63 Coupe
Mercedes S63 Coupe
Mercedes E63
Mercedes AMG GT GT4
Mercedes 190 Evo II
Bugatti EB110
Jaguar XJ220
Ferrari 488 GTB
Ferrari 488 GT3
Ferrari F12
Ferrari F12 TDF
McLaren P1
McLaren 570S
McLaren 570S GT4
McLaren 720S
McLaren 720S GT3
Bentley Continental GT
Bentley Continental GT3
Ford Mustang GT350
Ford GT GTE
Porsche 911 GT3 R
Porsche 918
Porsche 911 Turbo (991)

I mean these cars are logical inclusions at this point.

There are some notable omissions from the GT Sport car list which should be filled. Here are just some of the cars that could be included:
BMW M6
BMW M5
BMW M8
Audi RS3
Audi RS5
Audi RS7
Audi R8 '15
Audi R8 GT4
Mercedes C63 Coupe
Mercedes S63 Coupe
Mercedes E63
Mercedes AMG GT GT4
Mercedes 190 Evo II
Bugatti EB110
Jaguar XJ220
Ferrari 488 GTB
Ferrari 488 GT3
Ferrari F12
Ferrari F12 TDF
McLaren P1
McLaren 570S
McLaren 570S GT4
McLaren 720S
McLaren 720S GT3
Bentley Continental GT
Bentley Continental GT3
Ford Mustang GT350
Ford GT GTE
Porsche 911 GT3 R
Porsche 918
Porsche 911 Turbo (991)

I mean these cars are logical inclusions at this point.
No 959? 917? :ill:

What are they gonna call the cars now?

Super Duper Premium :D
Unleaded Supreme Diesel Hyrbid Pro.

Going by the map they leaked it looks like Monaco(or Cote De Azur) is back in the game.

That dot in the south of France close to Italy looks like it might be the case.
received_648518072368635.jpeg

You know, the reintroduction of the used car dealership provides an opportunity for the return of older-generation everyday cars. While this claim may be a little far fetched, the Gran Turismo team did scan a Mitsubishi Starion approximately two years ago from a Japanese used car dealership (https://www.gtplanet.net/a-mitsubishi-starion-is-reportedly-coming-to-the-next-gran-turismo/). This may foreshadow the return of used dealership exclusive cars we have all grown to love in the past such as the Nissan Skyline R32 GTS, the eFini RX-7, or even the Mitsubishi FTO. While some of the cars I listed are duplicates, those cars are often lesser known entry or base level variations of their existing top of their line models, which adds on to the charm and appeal of used cars!

For cars I predict that the newer SEMA and Pebble Beach winners (probably the ones from a few years backwards) along with the rest of the Vision GT models would be there.
As for tracks, if they are to bring back older circuits I predict that they would bring back Midfield raceway and El Capitan since so many fans have requested them. Granted there have been rumours on tracks like Pike's Peak and Isle of Man being developed but I doubt they will be there.

Last edited:
As for cars, I feel the GR Supra Super GT Concept could appear since I doubt PD has time to scan the final GT500 Supra due to the pandemic:
fb9feafbe0bd241f990aa2f7be7ee6a3_1.jpg
Remember, PD helped with the '19 Supra. They got that car early. No doubt PD, having a partnership with Toyota, would have gotten the official GR GT500 Supra early as well. :)

Edit: Another thing. I'm expecting more EVs. Not in an "obviously" because there are more EVs for sale. I've mentioned in another thread how new, younger players, introduced to GT, will be accustomed to such vehicles.

Last edited:
Remember, PD helped with the '19 Supra. They got that car early. No doubt PD, having a partnership with Toyota, would have gotten the official GR GT500 Supra early as well. :)

Edit: Another thing. I'm expecting more EVs. Not in an "obviously" because there are more EVs for sale. I've mentioned in another thread how new, younger players, introduced to GT, will be accustomed to such vehicles.
I still feel the final GR Supra GT500 car will be package deal with the GT-R and FR NSX-GT, that is with the entirety of 2020 GT500 cars.

Continuing this list based on confirmations in GT7 trailers. I realized that I goofed and left out a few makes like Porsche and Lamborghini. Which I feel silly now after seeing that GT7 trailer show a returning Lambo and 3 new Porsches.
Car Prediction list:

GT Sport Returns:
- All Gr.3 Class Cars and Vintage Race Cars
- All Supercars featured
- The whole car list could possibly return

GT6 Premium Returns:
- Aston Martin DB9 Coupe 2006
- BMW M5 e60 2008
- BMW 507 Roadster
- BMW Z4 3.0i [DLC]
- BMW Z4 M Coupe [DLC]
- Chevrolet El Camino SS 1967
- Chevrolet Corvette C5 Z06
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C6 2006
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 C6 2009 [DLC]
- Cizeta V16T
- Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR
- Dodge Charger SRT-8 2011
- Ferrari F430
- Ferrari F430 Scuderia
- Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano
- Ford Focus ST '06
- Ford Mustang GT Premium 2007
- Ford Mustang Boss 302 2013 [DLC]
- Ford Shelby GT500 2013
- Ford Focus RS WRC 2008 [DLC]
- Honda Integra Type R 2005
- Honda NSX-R 2002
- Honda S2000 AP2 2006
- Honda HSV-010 Super GT 2012
- Jaguar XKR-S 2012
- Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
- Lexus LFA 2010
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL 1954
- Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG 2004
- Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG 2008
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR TME SCP 1999
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR 2006
- Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero S15 2002
- Nissan Fairlady Z Xanavi Nismo Super GT 2006
- Nissan Skyline GT-R Touring Car R32 1994
- Nissan Skyline GT-R Touring Car R33 1997
- Nissan Skyline GT-R Touring Car R34 2002 [DLC]
- Plymouth 'Cuda AAR
- Toyota Castrol Tom's Supra JGTC 1997
- Toyota Supra YMS Yellowhat Super GT 2005
- Toyota Gazoo Racing GT86 #166 Race Car

GT5-6 Standard Returns:
- Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Coupe 2001
- Aston Martin V8 Vantage 1998
- Audi Quattro 1984
- BMW M3 GTR Race Car 2001
- Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Coupe 1997
- Chevrolet Camaro SS 2000
- Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car 2001 [DLC]
- Chevrolet Corvette C1 1954
- Chevrolet Corvette C4 ZR-1 1990
- Chevrolet Corvette C5.R 2000
- Dodge Charger 440 R/T 1970
- Dodge Charger Superbee 426 Hemi 1971 [DLC]
- Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept 2000 [DLC]
- Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca 2000
- Ford RS200 1984
- Ford Focus RS 2002
- Ford Focus ST170 2003
- Honda Civic 1500 3-Door 1983
- Honda Civic Motul Mugen Race Car 1987 [DLC]
- Honda CR-X SiR 1990
- Honda CR-X Del Sol SIR 1995 [DLC]
- Honda Civic SiR-II EG6
- Honda Prelude SiR VTEC 1994
- Honda Prelude Type S 1998 [DLC]
- Jaguar XJ220
- Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT JGTC 2000
- Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX 1995 [DLC]
- Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R 1997
- Mitusbishi GTO Twin Turbo 1995 [DLC]
- Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo 1996
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evoluiton I GSR 1992 [DLC]
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III GSR 1995
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evoluiton VII GSR 2001
- Nissan Silvia 240RS S110 1984
- Nissan Silvia K's Aero S14 1993 [DLC]
- Nissan Silvia K's Aero S14 1996
- Nissan Skyline GT-R KPGC10 1970
- Nissan Skyline GT-R KPGC110 1971 [DLC]
- Nissan Fairlady 240ZG HS30 1971
- Nissan Fairlady Z 280Z-L 2seater S130 1978 [DLC]
- Plymouth Superbird 1970
- Ruf CTR Yellow Bird
- Ruf CTR2
- Ruf RGT [DLC]
- Ruf 3400S [DLC]
- Ruf BTR [DLC]
- Toyota Celica GT-Four ST165 1986 [DLC]
- Toyota Celica GT-Four ST185 1991
- Toyota Celica GT-Four ST205 1998
- Toyota MR-2 G-Limited Supercharged AW11 1986
- Toyota Celica 1600GT 1969 [DLC]

Newcomers:
- Aston Martin Vanquish 2015
- Aston Martin DBS Superleggera 2019
- Audi RS6 Avant 2019
- Audi TT RS Coupe 2019
- BMW M5 2019
- BMW M8 Coupe 2019
- BMW M8 GTE 2019 (I'm picking older years, because PD doesn't using have the most current year used)
- Chevrolet Camaro GT4
- Chevrolet Corvette C7.R
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C7
- Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 2020
- Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat 2020
- Ferrari 488 GTB 2019
- Ferrari 488 GT3
- Ford GT LM 2016-19
- Ford Shelby GT350R 2020
- Ford Shelby GT500 2020
- Honda NSX Super-GT 2020
- Porsche 550 Spyder